FF || For A Change || Completed on Page 125 || [Dec-29]

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Kutties... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hmm...this is a random scribbling...No plans and all. It's up to you...to give me the energy to plan the plot. Well...I won't say that I don't have any idea regarding this story. Still...as I'm going through a terrible writer's block...I'm trying my best to overcome it by writing again and again. ๐Ÿ˜† It's one such story that came in my mind last night.

DO LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT ๐Ÿ˜•

SCROLL DOWN FOR INDEX
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Hi guys...๐Ÿค—
Please ignore the typos and enjoy the update... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PROLOGUE

"The reason why daughters love their Dad the most is... that there is at least one man in the world who will never hurt her..."

"Raman...you drop Ruhi. I'm busy...as you see...I've lot of appointments today. Come home early and haan..." (patting his cheek) "Please don't drink...at least today..." She walked out of the house leaving behind a frustrated Raman.

"Doc...! Giving me lectures! Damn her! And Ruhi...oh crap...! Now I've to drop that little devil...! She'll definitely eat up my time!" He cursed under his breath and saw Ruhi decsending the upstairs.

"Papa... Let's go...?" Ruhi pouted looking at her ill-mannerly dressed father.

"Rooh...papa...will just be back...you wait..." He said walking upstairs to dress up.

"Okay papz..." Ruhi smiled cheekily and sat on the sofa awaiting him.

He checked his wardrobe and saw his gray suit perfectly ironed by his lovely wife. The black shirt giving it a sexy combination. While dressing up he called his CEO to inform him that he will be late.

"Try to be here ASAP sir. The conference is about to start. We're waiting for you..." Mihir said politely.

"Damn it. I can't be there in time. You please manage it. I'll try...to be there in...an hour." Raman checked his watch and walked down stairs talking.

"An hour...!!! It's difficult sir...but...I'll try." Mihir stuttered.

"Thanks..." Saying which he hung up the call and took Ruhi in his arms.

"Let's go baby..." He kissed her before starting the car.

They drove past their home aiming Ruhi's school. The father-daughter engaged into some cute talks and the car was moving slower than usual.

"You'll come to pick me papa?" Ruhi asked innocently without any expectations.

Raman never picked her up from her school. In fact she never saw him in the evening. When it comes to holidays he will not be home stating business. She terribly missed her papa.

On the other hand Raman can be away from his wife and daughter but not alchohol. He drinks in the evenings and comes home late night when his princess would be asleep. Ruhi does not know the bad habits of her papa. She believes him to be the perfect father in the world and she missed him to death.

Raman could feel how much sad his daughter is, from the way her lips pouted and eyes glistened in tears. But he could not promise her that for a change, he will pick her up. Or, he will spend more time with her. A meek smile at her. Her face fell in dullness. His heart beating in guilt. He can still undo it.

For a change...he wanted to undo the past.

For a change...he wanted to promise his princess that he will be there whenever she calls him.

For a change...he wanted to cancel his biz and hang out with her.

For a change...He wanted to let her know that papa loves her a lot...!!!

For a change...He wanted to shout his heart out that she is the only one whom he loves in the entire world...!!!!

DO LIKE AND COMMENT
Let me know if I should continue or not
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gaya3
Edited by Gaya3sb - 8 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Not again... ๐Ÿ˜†...
I want JTJB 2 update and mff...u are starting again and will not update in ages...I will just spam soam spam...
I am gonna cry this time...

btw continue this one too...Edited by --abha-- - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heee abb mai kya bolu ๐Ÿ˜†
@ abha 
When ur there y should i fear ๐Ÿ˜‰
U will handle her ๐Ÿ˜† because miss buttercup cannot tell no to miss kitty ๐Ÿ˜† that also when miss kitty is crying ๐Ÿ˜‰ it is imposible ๐Ÿ˜‰
..abha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Heee abb mai kya bolu๐Ÿ˜†

@ abha
When ur there y should i fear๐Ÿ˜‰
U will handle her๐Ÿ˜†because miss buttercup cannot tell no to miss kitty๐Ÿ˜†that also when miss kitty is crying๐Ÿ˜‰it is imposible๐Ÿ˜‰

u know what thats alll saying...she doesnt listen to me...let nov come...I will not leave u 3...specially gayu and sushiii...u are sweetest...
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res๐Ÿ˜†
Unres

Nice prologue Gaya.
As usual u will be showing him as an *rsehole
Cont soon...

For a change...show him as a goody guy๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kaa1202 - 8 years ago
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

u know what thats alll saying...she doesnt listen to me...let nov come...I will not leave u 3...specially gayu and sushiii...u are sweetest...

Chodne ko kis ne kha hai madum ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nov mai exam khatam hone do fir mil ke gaya di ka sara writing block hum nikalthay hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Sush ko kuch nahi bolo di kyu ki i am stuck in the same condition where she is stuck humare exams bhi aacrahey hai upar se practicals and alll ๐Ÿ˜•
Muje tho fir bhi thoda time mil jatha hai ghar pe par vo the bechari hostal mai hai na 
Haaa par gayu dii ko nahi chodna ๐Ÿ˜‰
She dint even update kynk jab ki sush ne bhi time nikal kar update kiya tha ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --abha--

Not again... ๐Ÿ˜†...
I want JTJB 2 update and mff...u are starting again and will not update in ages...I will just spam soam spam...
I am gonna cry this time...

btw continue this one too...

As if you don't know the next part of MFF and JTJB2 ๐Ÿ˜†
Don't be this greedy kitty ๐Ÿ˜‰
I won't update until I get new WiFi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gaya3sb thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

Chodne ko kis ne kha hai madum๐Ÿ˜‰
Nov mai exam khatam hone do fir mil ke gaya di ka sara writing block hum nikalthay hai๐Ÿ˜†
Sush ko kuch nahi bolo di kyu ki i am stuck in the same condition where she is stuck humare exams bhi aacrahey hai upar se practicals and alll๐Ÿ˜•
Muje tho fir bhi thoda time mil jatha hai ghar pe par vo the bechari hostal mai hai na
Haaa par gayu dii ko nahi chodna๐Ÿ˜‰
She dint even update kynk jab ki sush ne bhi time nikal kar update kiya tha๐Ÿ˜ญ

Give me ideas boss... ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm out of ideas...
I really don't want some filler update in kynk ๐Ÿ˜ˆ