Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh so sakshi is not there family member usse arjun ne bacchaya and now she is with them
so armaan's family is not as shallow as him they liked sakshi and would have accepted her
sameer as second in command πŸ˜” he looks cool in his chief avatar only 😎
but what is he searching in records room πŸ€”
and what kind of  relation sakshi and arjun share πŸ˜•
u didn't give any thing abt them infact it felt as if they were almost not there in this update πŸ€”πŸ€”
next update might clear the picture may be 😳
thanks for pm
and waiting for update of ur other stories

Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start...
So many questions arises with this chapter...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
pango thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
thanx for pm
continue soon
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just can't believe I missed it. This June had the birthday of our sweetest and most supportive member and friend Shefali. Then I though hey we can wish her now. It's not that late!! 

Happy Birthday Shefali!! May Almighty bless you with all the happiness u deserve.

Time to cut the cake.. You like dark chocolate flavor right? So, here it is.

And you might like some chocolates also. Hell, I just love chocolates..

Please buddies give her ur hearty wishes..

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I had no intention of posting it so soon. But I am doing it for Shefali as a belated birthday gift.. This is for u buddy.. Hope u will like it.

Chapter 2:

New morning came with new promises and smile. At the breakfast table everybody was having breakfast when Armaan's mother Lata Sing Pratap placed the bowl of halwa on the table and sat on her chair. She cleared her throat.

Lata: I was thinking. Aaj hamare gharpe puja rakhi hai. To kiyu na haam Ranawat's ko bhi yaha bula le? I mean issi bahane Sakshi bhi aa jyegi aur mouka milte hi haam usse bat bhi kar lenge.

Anchal (Dev's wife) and Misha (Rudra and Namrata's daughter) snickered. Misha always has been the spoiled brat of the family, always conscious about family status. Anchal was so no better. Lata shoot glare at them. Irani Sing Pratap, being the elder of the family choose to spoke up.

Irani: Bahu theek keh rahi hai? Agar hame Sakshi ko un Ranawat's ke chungal se chudwana hai to hame Sakshi ko yeh ehsas dilana hoga ki haam hai usske sath. Woh akeli nehi hai.

All agreed in murmured. After finishing breakfast Lata, Namrata (Rudra's wife) and Armaan went to Ranawat house. In the drawing room a wooden swing was placed on one side. Rukmini Devi was sitting on that and her mother Suhasini Devi was sitting in another sofa. Upon seeing them both joined their palm in greetings and requested them to take seat.

Rukmini Devi's swing-

Rukmini Dev: To batye Mrs. Pratap yaha kaise ana hua?

Lata: Woh Aaj hamare gharpe puja hai shamko. Shamko 5 baje. To haamne socha ki niwta deke jaye. Aab to aap hamari business partner bhi ban gye hai. Aise ana jana hota rahega to rishta aur majbut hoga.

Rukmini Devi: Yeh bat apne bilkul sahi kahi hai. Iss baahne mere dono bete shayed puja attend karle. Aur kya batau apko. Mere dono bete puja ke names dur bhagte hai. Ek waqt bohot kousis kiya. Par aab thak gyi hoom.

Namrata: Bacche kabhi kabh aisa karte hai.

Suhasini Devi: Woh bhi hai. Dekhte hai dono nababjade kya kar rahe hai. Sakiya? Are wo Sakiya? Jara idhar ana.

Sakshi came running wearing a pretty cotton sleeveless salwar kamiz.

Sakshi: Nani sa apne hame bulaya?

Suhasini Devi: Arjun aur Parth kaha hai?

Sakshi: Parth garden mein workout kar raha hai. Aur hukum sa abhi bhi so rahe hai.   

Rukmini Devi put her head on her hand.

Rukmini Devi: Iss ladke ko main kabhi nehi sudhar pavungi. Beta ek kam kar please. Jake jara tere woh hukum sa ko jaga de.

Sakshi: Hukum sa alsi nehi hai!

Rukmini Devi: Aa gyi hukum sa ki chamchi! Teri waja se main apne hi bete ka ek burai nehi kar sakti.

Sakshi just smiled in answer.

Sakshi: Masa apko kuch chahye?

Rukmini Devi frowned a little.

Rukmini Devi: Beta agar mujhe kuch chahye to main maid se mangwa lungi. Tujhe pareshan hone ki jarurat nehi hai.

Sakshi smiled a genuine smile.

Sakshi: Okay Masa.

Sakshi left without casting a single glance at them.

Namrata: Badi pyari bacchi hai. Par woh Arjun ko hukum kiyu bulati hai?

Rukmini Devi: Don't ask. I don't know.

After a little more chitchat they left Ranawat house. Whole time Armaan kept quite fuming in anger. Sakshi didn't cast a single glance at them. At him. Did she forget him so easily? Hell no. He will not let her forget him.

As the time of puja came they became more and more anxious. Dhawan was about to call Mrs. Ranawat when a voice came from the door.

Voice: Namaste.

All head turned to the door. It was none other than Arjun Ranawat. Without expecting any answers he entered as if he owned the house.

Dhawan was the first to get composed.

Dhawan: Beta aap akele aye ho? Aur koi nehi aya?

Arjun: Nehi uncle. Woh hame achanak pune jana pad raha hai. Haam sabko. But as Sakshi ki tabyat thodi kharab hai to hame usse chodke jana pad raha hai.

Lata: Kya hua Sakshi ko? Aaj subah bhi to thik thi!

Arjun: Pechle kuch dino se bukhar tha usse. Thankfully kal dopeher se nehi hai but weakness hia. Iss halat mein journey karna thik nehi hoga. I really need a favor to ask. Kya main kuch dino ke lye Sakshi ko yaha chodke ja sakta hoom. Haam parso hi wapas aa jayenge.

It was more they could ask for. Sakshi living with them without any bad influence. They became giddy with joy.

Irani: Of course you can beta. Ye bhi koi puchne wali bat hai? Par tum Sakshi ko sath nehi laye? Kab nikal rahe ho tum sab?

Arjun: Actually haam abhi nikal rahe hai. Aur Sakshi ko main apne sath hi laya.

With a low but hard tone he called Sakshi. She came out from the door with a duffel bag in hand. She was wearing a blue sleeveless dress. Her hair was on one side. But she seemed off.

Sakshi's dress- 

Arjun: Well, take care. Main pouchte hi tumhe call karunga. Apna cell phone apne sath rakhna. And remember what I said.

He put his index finger on her lips.

Arjun: Behave.

Bidding a quick bye he left the place living a baffled audience. Armaan was boiling in anger. How dare he behave like that?

Lata took her to the guestroom.

Lata: Beta tum bohot thak gy hogi. Thoda aram karlo. Phir puja pea a jana.

After Lata left Sakshi sighed and placed her bag at a corner. She did a quick check if anyone was there or not. Then she dialed a number.

Sakshi: Hallo.

Other person: ***********

Sakshi: Haan main Pratap house mein ghus gyi hoom.

Other person: ***********

Sakshi: Mujhe acchese pata hai ki mujhe kya karna hai. Don't worry.

She cut the call and smirked. Checkmate!

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 8 years ago
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
...happy birthday Shefali dear 

Commenting after ages in Arjun forum ...

Well not only Shefali dear ,but mahasrk,sherish Fatima birthday ...too I think so ..as thier birthday comes on those days when I was facing earthquake πŸ˜³

And my birthday ...πŸ˜†

skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon

Happy birthday Shefali!!!
May god bless u
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2