Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 139

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

So...il do this the points way
1.so somehow amma questions II why does dad do so much... Aapne mere dil ki bath likhdi...II had to clarify its not a show off of wealth
Somehow it would be better if she said it when appa and athim were around 

2.now...the situation somehow seemed like amma and akka were going to be pissed to hell with bala...like question him
And I was grabbing the phone tight worrying for II
Like ayyyoo II no no no...they will over imagine that u guys fought...even if he said the rudest thing to u...he Dint say anything directly...the issue will get twisted 
But she did have it under control.

3.where is appa? And when he sees it...its going to be a blow

4.ranjan was wrong today :( - yes you should have a limit...I thought only a cradle and adjustable bed thing 
But so many sweets snacks and everything else...a little over done...yes he was an excited grandpa..but wasn't he the man who knew how the world runs

Guess his love for grandkids took over his mind

5.athim and II thing..its sad
Two ppl who are sooo attached are now having thier own thing going on
II is avoiding... But this time bala won't notice 
Because they all beleive...like a middle class family the bhallas discuss everything and expect II to know things.. Sadly not the case here.. Different families function different??

6 now that things are blowing up
When appa will say...ask him/them to do it for thier own
Or II feels that
She might want her own
Why is dad behaving like its a bhalla kid?? - this was her thought I suppose
II because he doesn't have bhalla kids...will be somebody or the other's answer 

7.Sam to rescue? Mmm maybe or maybe not
Depends on II
If Sam knows she might find a way to console II
It she will add to the gifts too

Wohhooo
Waiting for all the revelations ;)

Good thing is? Well that the author kept it real by highlighting bala and II issues and not showing them like best friends only
Don't best friends fight and male up too?

for the first time I am going  to defend ranjan...god these days I tell u...LOL LOL

the problem is it is the first time for ranjan...I dont think whether he has a less wealthy relative where taking these many stuff would be a problem...he did it jus like e took with sam re...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Vandu and Bala will soon hv a confrontation about it, I feel. They are both going to blow their lids off.
Ambala Anna matter will also raise up. Bala will hit on his wife's sister's family wealth and vandu is going to punch him bk

True! Will happen

Enga chellado anga namba pesa maatom, enga chellumo anga daan vai kizhiyum. Anga daan vaal aatuvom We wont say much jahan hamari chalti nahi, jahan chalti jahan roub hai wahin karenge na bakwas? Bala is the same way. EVEN II too

She will mess with R&B only. She wont mess with Bala, two hurts in a row, and she is running off to hide in her burrow, she cant take the heat now.

Appa will also mess with Ranjan only, he wont mess with Bala's Dad, and tell him "Why cant u go live with Ambala Anna my daughter needs her freedom too

ROFL
Swathi - I WILL FAINT NOW
Yenn di ithhana shock tare nee nale lendu Ouch
SriVidya - Totally agree. It should not be directed towards II. 
I am just wsiting for drama and confrontation now. 
Really excited Nisha!!! 
Turn the tables. Its high time things need to be addressed fully. No Leaving them partially cooked 
Originally posted by Ashu25

priorities...if it is between R&B and him, it will be always R&B...atha vidu...I told u that they will not insult II...na sonnen illa...ni than tension ana...Ranjan gave a lots of gifts...so it is time that she shuts up and stop doing anything so that she can bring the balance...I dont want to blame anyone here...

and II pls understand this...

bala is in the same position as u in regards to taking money...so respect him pls...and not taking money doesnt mean he doesnt love u...he loves u the same way as u love Ranjan, R&B, sam and MM...
Originally posted by swathi1990

priorities...if it is between R&B and him, it will be always R&B...atha vidu...I told u that they will not insult II...na sonnen illa...ni than tension ana...Ranjan gave a lots of gifts...so it is time that she shuts up and stop doing anything so that she can bring the balance...I dont want to blame anyone here...

bala is in the same position as u in regards to taking money...so respect him pls...and not taking money doesnt mean he doesnt love u...he loves u the same way as u love Ranjan, R&B, sam and MM...

Now I wont agree with you ROFL

Originally posted by swathi1990

Now I wont agree with you ROFL

paravala...
@ swathi
A drop in just to respond to u...kal miss kiya Maine the whole discussion ashu and u had...I was itching to come talk LOL
U know how much I love the discussions

"I SIDE U" I  agree... Ranjan is looking at vandu as Sam
Wahi tho problem hai!!
Never see anybody as your own beyond a point...they will be like "dude..don't over do it man..be in your limits" I don't want anybody to say that to ranjan...I might punch them for that Tongue
BEING PROTECTIVE of him by telling before anybody else that.."dad aj thoda zyada ho gaya"

And about bala...correct hai...II needs to see that bala is on the same page as her in regard to dude
Did she deny it??
Nahi...she Dint say "what's athim's problem?? Why is he behaving like this?"
She said..."ayooo dad why did u have to gift so much? "

She knows and understands bala's situation
What she is hurt about is..."dont look at balachandran's family like its yours...u are not a part of it"

After making her feel like she is his fav..."calling dude to talk about her...how did u get involved in MM issues then bala?"
Taking her to the highest point and pushing her from there??
"U are nobody to me"??

Isnt it wrong? Won't u be hurt?
Here I side ashu Embarrassed

Bye Tongue