Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EnVee Anu posted she will no longer come over and just left, so when u asked hope all is well, I read that on the treadmill, I thought "No all is not well". Not sure what happened to the page... Maanvi HAD TO GO she wouldnt have

Anu left by choice, I dont see Shevane either I dont know what even happened...

It hurts me but I cant do a thing  about it

This is more than a story now, way more than a story... we talk about everything other than the story on most days

None of our lives are perfect by any definition😭 This is one place where we can JUST BE

But frequently get reminded, that this is afterall like the real world only😭

Nisha some folks need some time to deal with issues in their life...let us wait...Vani too i miss...A lot of new friends to relate too...all about choices... Moving on need not mean moving away...No day is perfect it would be boring if all days were alike and all faces were the same...Navarasa makes life vibrant...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Symbolic pot shot or ego Nisha ðŸ¤£
I so want to tear him up to pieces now. Lafz nahi mil rahe mujhe bas ðŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anu gave me wedding saree choices for II and menu and everything, I am not sure what happened... she didnt even PM me... so I dont know the "personal context" either
She said she is in touch with some, if any of you are, then please tell her I am sorry, she has never said or done anything to hurt me, I hope I havent either...

If its because she found a fabulous job thats taking her overseas or buy a bigger house and has to move, or has to go to some wedding... if its for something fabulous then I will try to not miss her

I HOPE IT IS

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha naya thread!!!! 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha, I always feel incomplete on busy days when I can't visit SoSy land. 
It is because a piece of my being is with this forum. I come back to find that piece of me and be compete again.
I'm sure that's the case with most of us here.🤗
Most of us come back to our roost😊
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SRIVIDYA
I agree that we can be whoever we want. I was just wondering about the ppl in real life who choose to be a certain way.

NISHA

I'm sure ppl have their reasons. And we all need varied time and space to cope with things. I'm still hopeful that this place is going to be the happy place it's always been.
You're doing the best that you can. And most of us are still around. So cheers and more power to you.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anu gave me wedding saree choices for II and menu and everything, I am not sure what happened... she didnt even PM me... so I dont know the "personal context" either
She said she is in touch with some, if any of you are, then please tell her I am sorry, she has never said or done anything to hurt me, I hope I havent either...

If its because she found a fabulous job thats taking her overseas or buy a bigger house and has to move, or has to go to some wedding... if its for something fabulous then I will try to not miss her

I HOPE IT IS

Nisha, aap itne ache kyon ho? Aur aap aisse ho issiliye you are hurt easily.

I see so much of you in II. 

I wish we had many more people like you in this world. It would definitely be a better place then. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya
I refuse to believe ONLY Iyer boys are backwards, all of them are to a certain extent, some change many dont...
Also the case of him asking Vandu to get him something cold was a CLEAR case of cold war with II

I knew it would be misunderstood, he is not a misogynist by any definition. He wanted to let II know " I am uncomfortable asking you for stuff now"

He didnt necessarily want Vandu to get up, it was just a symbolic potshot at II

Agreed it was to hurt II further and indicate you are no longer significant or i wont take liberies with you or you take of...the result is what matters...i don't mean to say he is a misogynist i watch the way youngsters pitch in even at their ' in laws place' today and Bala not even setting things right in his home irks...
I referred to Iyer boys as they seem slow to change though much better than the family driven values in some others i see...you and i have boys it is for moms like us to open up discussion points like Paati trying to tell Bala on nalladhudhana sollara getting yelled at...
Since i see the iyer and non iyer boys in my family and all young people around me being witness to cross culture weddings in very close family circles i am a advocate of understanding and appreciation of each other being the basis of any relationship and having watched a buddhist wedding and the vows the couple exchanged i am viewing things with a fresh perspective...
I got the symbolic pot shot but my sympathies are only with II

i see so many iyer boys and so many others in the family i am trying to see
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pritee
When I beat up on Salman Khan for supporting terrorists people will beg to differ with you, on "being achhi" thing

I have never clashed with Anu and Shev over ANYTHING
I found it cute she was so passionate about Ranjan, a story did that to her... I was so happy

She started appearing less and less and then boom, she is gone...
All those that I am heavily invested in seem to do this to me (I know I am like Deepika Padukone, its all about ME, ME ME)