Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NSB7

@ swathi

A drop in just to respond to u...kal miss kiya Maine the whole discussion ashu and u had...I was itching to come talk ðŸ˜†
U know how much I love the discussions

"I SIDE U" I  agree... Ranjan is looking at vandu as Sam
Wahi tho problem hai!!
Never see anybody as your own beyond a point...they will be like "dude..don't over do it man..be in your limits" I don't want anybody to say that to ranjan...I might punch them for that ðŸ˜›
BEING PROTECTIVE of him by telling before anybody else that.."dad aj thoda zyada ho gaya"

And about bala...correct hai...II needs to see that bala is on the same page as her in regard to dude
Did she deny it??
Nahi...she Dint say "what's athim's problem?? Why is he behaving like this?"
She said..."ayooo dad why did u have to gift so much? "

She knows and understands bala's situation
What she is hurt about is..."dont look at balachandran's family like its yours...u are not a part of it"

After making her feel like she is his fav..."calling dude to talk about her...how did u get involved in MM issues then bala?"
Taking her to the highest point and pushing her from there??
"U are nobody to me"??

Isnt it wrong? Won't u be hurt?
Here I side ashu ðŸ˜³

Bye ðŸ˜›

Agreed Swathi that Bala is touchy...what irks me is the inconsistency the blow hot and blow cold when he responds to II. If he wants to keep off he should at all times then i'd respect his value system...using II's money, car, HER HUSBANDS CONTACTS to see your wife gets paid holidays as you were eyeing her pay more than her physical state...pandering to the whims and demands of your Ambala Anna athais and parents yet giving a earful to II not right
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Oh
And I was over thinking
Ignore my pm🤣

Ashy don't know why .. I can't open your PM
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Captain...we are almost done with this thread...😲
Where do we go from here?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Ashu  as mentioned by Nishu indha vai savadaal ellam only for Vandhu II and Iyers...leave alone putting up with hi parents Kamakshi Athai...Remember his reaction when she refused to go to Ambala and wnd referred to her in laws as oldies...What a fit he threw up...he is too self centered to even sense Vandhu's needs (emotional and material) he has compelled her to return stuff she has bought.. He COMES ACROSS AS THE MOST INSENSITIVE CHARACTER AND IS SO TOUCHY ABOUT SOME STUFF WITH NO QUALMS ABOUT USING WHAT SUITS HIM...YOU WANT THE DUDE'S ADVOCATE AND CONTACTS YET SNUB HIS WIFE?  wait till the Dude catches wind of it...he does not  approve of her interfering in Munirka affairs but Bala's treatment of II is not fine

I completely agree!! 
II and him are not par at all. 
II is more giving . She thinks about the others first. She will put herself behind so much that someone had to remind her she is not mother Theresa
Bala is egoistic. His pride is he is the SIL who is respected by appa. And no one goes against appa. 
U so want Vandu to blow him up. She needs to do it. He cant act all cool and good in front if tge family to prove his point. 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Ashy don't know why .. I can't open your PM

Dont bother
Doosra bhej doongi 
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nisha-thanks for the awesome updates!!!  You paint such beautiful scenes with your words...I am speechless most of the time.  As my family will tell you that is a very hard task to make me speechless!!!  ðŸ˜†
Gosh-SoSy is taking such interesting twists.  I can totally relate to the situation with II and Ranjan.  With my first sister--my b-i-l's family is very similar to Bala and Appa's situation...very rosham etc.  They were very upset with anything and everything that was given and they still are.  My second sister's family is much more easy going-partly bec they are also comfortably off.  Unfortunately the problem with the second is that giving to the grand kids often becomes a competition ---not sure why??😕  
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Captain...we are almost done with this thread...😲

Where do we go from here?

We still have 10 pages to hog SR. 
Later index thread 
Seriousreader thumbnail
As the layers come off Bala's character...I seem to like him less and less..
What is he evolving into...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

As the layers come off Bala's character...I seem to like him less and less..

What is he evolving into...

Ditto ðŸ˜¡
Seriousreader thumbnail
Both R&B and Bala are insecure...each..in their own way😕