Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 40 Eggs & Kathakali - Page 109

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

True! Will happen

Enga chellado anga namba pesa maatom, enga chellumo anga daan vai kizhiyum. Anga daan vaal aatuvom We wont say much jahan hamari chalti nahi, jahan chalti jahan roub hai wahin karenge na bakwas? Bala is the same way. EVEN II too

She will mess with R&B only. She wont mess with Bala, two hurts in a row, and she is running off to hide in her burrow, she cant take the heat now.

Appa will also mess with Ranjan only, he wont mess with Bala's Dad, and tell him "Why cant u go live with Ambala Anna my daughter needs her freedom too

🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Swathi - I WILL FAINT NOW
Yenn di ithhana shock tare nee nale lendu 
Ashu25 thumbnail
SriVidya - Totally agree. It should not be directed towards II. 
I am just wsiting for drama and confrontation now. 
Really excited Nisha!!! 
Turn the tables. Its high time things need to be addressed fully. No Leaving them partially cooked 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Swathi - I WILL FAINT NOW

Yenn di ithhana shock tare nee nale lendu 

priorities...if it is between R&B and him, it will be always R&B...atha vidu...I told u that they will not insult II...na sonnen illa...ni than tension ana...Ranjan gave a lots of gifts...so it is time that she shuts up and stop doing anything so that she can bring the balance...I dont want to blame anyone here...

and II pls understand this...

bala is in the same position as u in regards to taking money...so respect him pls...and not taking money doesnt mean he doesnt love u...he loves u the same way as u love Ranjan, R&B, sam and MM...
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

priorities...if it is between R&B and him, it will be always R&B...atha vidu...I told u that they will not insult II...na sonnen illa...ni than tension ana...Ranjan gave a lots of gifts...so it is time that she shuts up and stop doing anything so that she can bring the balance...I dont want to blame anyone here...

and II pls understand this...

bala is in the same position as u in regards to taking money...so respect him pls...and not taking money doesnt mean he doesnt love u...he loves u the same way as u love Ranjan, R&B, sam and MM...

Now I wont agree with you ðŸ¤£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Now I wont agree with you ðŸ¤£

paravala...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ swathi
A drop in just to respond to u...kal miss kiya Maine the whole discussion ashu and u had...I was itching to come talk ðŸ˜†
U know how much I love the discussions

"I SIDE U" I  agree... Ranjan is looking at vandu as Sam
Wahi tho problem hai!!
Never see anybody as your own beyond a point...they will be like "dude..don't over do it man..be in your limits" I don't want anybody to say that to ranjan...I might punch them for that ðŸ˜›
BEING PROTECTIVE of him by telling before anybody else that.."dad aj thoda zyada ho gaya"

And about bala...correct hai...II needs to see that bala is on the same page as her in regard to dude
Did she deny it??
Nahi...she Dint say "what's athim's problem?? Why is he behaving like this?"
She said..."ayooo dad why did u have to gift so much? "

She knows and understands bala's situation
What she is hurt about is..."dont look at balachandran's family like its yours...u are not a part of it"

After making her feel like she is his fav..."calling dude to talk about her...how did u get involved in MM issues then bala?"
Taking her to the highest point and pushing her from there??
"U are nobody to me"??

Isnt it wrong? Won't u be hurt?
Here I side ashu ðŸ˜³

Bye ðŸ˜›
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely updates Nisha , I have been reading everyday night but don't seem to be lucky enough with my connections to respond. My lamba posts get eaten or they just don't get posted.

Good to see RnB and II have conversations 😳 and our darling is getting open 😳.

Appa and dad more trouble brewing ??

Bala the new BUG in the mix.. Poor Akka and poor II. Nisha I did an II hopped on to a plane to visit and BE THERE for my bro who is emigrating back home after 14 years.. To be with my parents and my sister in law so that she can care for her mother who is still tender after losing her husband to the dreaded C.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Nam - Tu na googly hi maarti ja. Main kuch nahi bolungi ab. 
Asma - How are you?  Ahaa.. Thats a nice gesture ya!! 
Missed you!! 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Morning / evening ...Captain, Nams, Swathi, Asma, Nouf, Putti and all...🤗