Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Megz, Ambreen, Jaya ! Hope u all are good 😳

--

Loag bhi na.. Hadd karte hain.. Bol bhi dete hain aur kehte hain nahi bolna .. How paradoxal isn't it !? πŸ€”
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Imane n ash. πŸ€—
Suna hai cast f YHM is coming to paris lucky u πŸ˜‰. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
imaane

raman ishit aur airhead neighbours honge

rinki koi bada bomb phodengi
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Megha--

Lucky awesome post on RI. I know a lot of ppl will take it otherwise but what u wrote is so true! 

Ishita'sintentions has always been good, I have no problems with that. I have problems with her knack of solving other peoples problems on her own. Whether it was Romika marriage with Mani time or even Rinky Mihir marriage, I kinda knew that these things r going to come back to bute her. 
latest example is today's precap i think. Looks like they give 15 crore to Perv to keep away from Simmi/Ananya... and that money was promised to Mihir for a new flat... and Toshiji apparently MUs Ishita  because Toshiji doesn't know why they didn't give that money to Mihir 

I mean I wud never fix my Nanad's wedding with a guy on an impulse coz I know at the back of my mind my Nanad might accuse me all my life if she is not happy. πŸ˜• Ishita again solved Rohit Bhalla's issue all by herself without involving family members,if I was in her place I wud tell the problem to everyone in the family. If my Dewar wanted me to help him then obviously I wud. Toshiji abuses Ishita calling her outsider n expects Ishita to solve Rinky marriage mess? Y shud Ishita have a huge heart and let it go n solve Rinky's mess while she herself was thrown out of the house by Raman? πŸ˜•
You know whenever anyone brings up the topic of Rinki/Mihir wedding, all Bhallas are collectively blamed for being silent when Ishita broached the subject. But I have myself been disappointed because she shouldn't have (and NEED NOT HAVE) taken it upon herself to get Rinki married to another guy in the same mandap that she was supposed to get married originally to someone else. That is just so wrong on so many levels.

Raman too tried to solve Romika issue on his own which did not work n entangled the problems more. Raman ended up joining Ashok's company for Rinki's Shadi, instead he could have shared it with family about his financial situation n maybe asked Romi to earn something or find some other way like taking a loan against properties etc. 
Even today, they are paying Perv to keep shut, but obviously not telling anyone else about it. Result: They think they dont want credit, but family thinks they dont want to give money to Mihir/Rinki πŸ˜†

I am not saying Rest of the Bhalla's r saint either. Its ridiculous of whatever tantrums Rinki is throwing n Romi is being extremely selfish and nonsensical to insult Ishita and Raman. But somewhere both Ishita and Raman got it onto themselves.YES Their intentions have always been good n they have done a lot for the family, but they kind of protected Romi or Rinki a lot n never let them take decisions for their lives or deal with the problems they had in their life. Raman gave a job to Romi in his office sheilding him after knowing about Bala issue instead he could have asked him to try n get a job himself n be independant as he is. Whatever Kaands Romi did he was easily let off by Raman n bhallas so it encouraged him more to do more mistakes coz he always knew that Raman n Bhalla's will bail him out. Similarly Rinki threw a tantrum I want a lavish wedding Raman came under pressure and joined Ashok's company n Ishita said I will chip in but neither Ishita nor Raman drew a line saying we can afford only this much, it was Mihir who went and made Rinky understand the real problem. In a way, Simmi is still shown to be relatively 'saner' than Romi and Rinki, and I guess that is only because she has suffered a big blow in terms of her marriage to a pervert. If this was the Simmi from one year earlier, or even the one in the beginning of the show, I presume she would have surely gone against both Raman and Ishita.πŸ˜• Romi and Rinki have had it very easy. Rinki has more or less remained invisible, in her own world. and Romi's problems have been 'solved' by others ... ALWAYS. so it isnt a suprise he turned out to be a baby about this.

I m just trying to say that Raman and to some extent Ishita have never let the family know of real problems and worked behind a veil to keep them happy, if family knew of the actual problems they wud not be so dependant on them. actually, i would get beaten up for this... but most of the times unrealistic mahaanta looks like narcissism to me πŸ˜†

I am not saying whatever Raman n Ishita did was wrong for the family, only that they shud not have solved their siblings mess on their own without letting siblings face the consequences of their actions. I think whatever siblings asked for Raman obliged happily, today their greed grew and they asked for something which rightfully belongs to Raman's immediate family (his wife n kids) so when Raman said NO they cannot take that. Rinki was living in a delusion that Raman bhai will do anything for her n Romi was living in a delusion that Raman bhai will bail him out of whatever mess he does. N somehow Raman himself built that delusion. which makes me think, how Ruhi and Adi will turn out to be πŸ˜›

All I mean to say is Bhalla family has always been dysfunctional (including Ishra). Senior bhallas expect their eldest to solve all their problems. Bhalla Siblings have always been dependant on Raman n Ishita. Raman n Ishita have never involved rest of Bhalla's to solve problems. Raman n Ishita shud have drawn limits and said we can do only this much and let other Bhalla's deal with it. Even after doing so much they r being blamed. I think Raman n Ishita shud concentrate on their own life too n let the siblings/Parents figure out their problems on their own. Yes, I have always said they don't respect their relationship enough to prioritise it 

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lucky direct link if u want πŸ˜›https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4424433?pn=107
@Leo, hi n what bada kaand rinky gng to do? 

@Ash - hope when u said Loag u were not talking abt me? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lucky direct link if u want πŸ˜›https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4424433?pn=107

@Leo, hi n what bada kaand rinky gng to do? 

@Ash - hope when u said Loag u were not talking abt me? πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

already replied... i have mad stalking skills πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha main itni lucky houn ke jin exact two weeks me wl aa rahe hai
Wahi two weeks out of 365 days of a year i wont be In Paris

Really hope that new is false
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Imane n ash. πŸ€—

Suna hai cast f YHM is coming to paris lucky u πŸ˜‰. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I swear I saw this along with that Title wala article.. It was EPIC.. N Paris mein agar YHM cast last year mid july tak aati.. Toh main khushi mein jhoom jaati.. I would have actually done anything to reach at that place.. But at this period of time, I would have preferred to be unaware about they visiting Paris πŸ˜†
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lailo Shabab Aai Jhum Jhum Ke Kaha Se Sharab Jhum Jhum Ke
Lahrao Zulfe Saki Jhum Jhum Ke Hasi Hai Mehfil Ayya Subhan Allah
Hasi Hai Mehama Aaya Subhan Allah

Thanks Friends Love you allπŸ€—πŸ‘

I am so grateful so nice of you Lucky dear πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Now i am too tried kal sab ko alag alag tahnsk klaroon now i am happy and aur muje apni khushi ko tum sab ke sath share karna tha

bye

Good night

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Ash 
Kya timing chuni hai 😳

July me hum dono khud mil ke jati yaar
That would have been so lovely

Aab jab aada Paris yahan se bore hoke ja raha hai they r comin
Damn hope its fake