Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Donjas

Agreed, that it is wrong to judge a person by physical attributes, but the fact that person's body makes up the image we have of him is also irrefutable. Being short or slightly overweight are not negative points, billions of people are like that but in show business, that could be a problem.

We have seen Rajat shirtless a couple of times, he has shown definite improvement in physique but the pot belly is still there. That needs work.

As for Paridhi, I find her beautiful and as shown in the twin deaths and Laboni track, she is a very good actress. 

i am not too worried about rajat's physical looks as they suit akbar's role as of now..how many emperors of those times had 6 packs and were on protein diets but they did have muscle power which rajat has..so no issue for me there..yes ps was good in hh death in fact both were equally brilliant but her skills are limited as far as living the character is concerned..i still cannot come to terms with air kisses and 2 feet distance and hesitation in expressions when it comes to couple scenes..and also majority of her solo scenes i find her boring and repetitive..though exception is the laboni track..and there also i got bored watching too much negativity and screaming!
ghalibmirza thumbnail
..and btw akbar too was short in height! in fact all the great rulers were short..as good things comes in small packages you see😳
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

..and btw akbar too was short in height! in fact all the great rulers were short..as good things comes in small packages you see😳

true that ðŸ˜³
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
rajat is a great actor ðŸ˜ƒ
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

rajat is a great actor ðŸ˜ƒ

i would say actor par excellence..his dedication and hard work is commendable! i have seen him working hard in heat during the prc days and he was only 14 then..and his mother was getting emotional seeing his baby work so hard and not worried about the heat and still practicing till he falls due to exhaustion and that video moved me to tears after watching so much dedication in a kid..a person who vomits blood and wants to get back to work asap what else can i say about such an actor!
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

here I agree with u.. Rajat is perfect as Akbar  in every way
Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

here I agree with u.. Rajat is perfect as Akbar  in every way

love you diksha for that🤗..indeed he is otherwise i would never root for him if he was not! i never knew him before this show and here he has made me his huge fan just through his acting and unmatchable dedication!
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

love you diksha for that🤗..indeed he is otherwise i would never root for him if he was not! i never knew him before this show and here he has made me his huge fan just through his acting and unmatchable dedication!

🤗

I have watched all his shows and i always liked him as PRC and Veer ... but i didn't watch Tere liye regularly so can't comment
Edited by sweet_diksha - 8 years ago
Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am not too worried about rajat's physical looks as they suit akbar's role as of now..how many emperors of those times had 6 packs and were on protein diets but they did have muscle power which rajat has..so no issue for me there..yes ps was good in hh death in fact both were equally brilliant but her skills are limited as far as living the character is concerned..i still cannot come to terms with air kisses and 2 feet distance and hesitation in expressions when it comes to couple scenes..and also majority of her solo scenes i find her boring and repetitive..though exception is the laboni track..and there also i got bored watching too much negativity and screaming!

My thoughts exactly. Six packs is a recent phenomenon in the last decade or two. Rajat is living the role of Akbar and he needs a physique that is closer to that of a pehelwan more than anything else and that he does.

Devki
ghalibmirza thumbnail
diksha i never watched any of his shows but have seen on youtube now few glimpses here and there and whatever he does he puts in his 100%..no hesitation in jumping even from a cliff if he has to..and that is what a complete actor should have living the character to the fullest!..and such rare quality i have seen only in few actors..amitabh..srk..aamir..deepika..vidiya..shabana..late smita..om puri..nawazzuddin..rohnit roy...naseer sahib..irrfan khan..and few more that are not from the main stream cinema!