sharmacatty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

4 days back, I started watching jodha akbar again. I thought I'll watch random clips of akdha only & won't feel anything this time as I have watched each episode so many times that there was a time when I knew every scene and even dialogues. 

After a gap of more than 5 years, I guess I started watching it again and it took only 3 scenes to feel that akdha PASSION again. 

I'm watching it again. Each episode & don't skip scenes as I thought I would.

Each character has done a great job. Be it Amer people, Maham, Adham, Javeda, Rukaiya, hoshiyar,

Even resham & Mahan scenes were entertaining. There was a reason that I was crazy over Akdha❤ and I feel I'm again getting there slowly. 

I badly needed something to relax a bit as i was/am stressed over work. This show was and will always be close to my heart. 

If only, I could find some people here to interact & read some good ffs on Akdha. I miss the old times here. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lkdaswani thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I can totally relate to this post! 

Gods, I watched this show for the first time very recently- I think I started during Covid and then kept watching it on and off for the next few months. In every episode, I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen even for a second. Rajat is a beautiful actor and Paridhi compliments his passion with her calmness. 

Loved the show and have since Re-watched it SO many times, it's honestly embarrassing. 

:D 

(I wrote this post while watching the Benazir Track- it's my favourite part of the show :P) 

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Payal... 

The condition is no different for me as well, I have watched all 500 epis within a week continually😆 and now I m having a collar on my neck as now m suffering from Cervical🤣

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'm watching it on Big Magic too ❤️

Why are #Akdha so good together .. if only Ekta Mam bring that pair onscreen again 

I'm reading Pale Blue Dot again .. then will read HBAS 😆

Please di , eagerly waiting for your ffs too 😍

I'll suggest you to read FITOORI by lkdaswani .. truly a masterpiece ❤️😍

Edited by awesomeava - 1 years ago
So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watch it, too. I have a few favorite scenes that I watch over and over.

Watching it is relaxation from stressful job. Parijat has done a great job

sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: lkdaswani

I can totally relate to this post! 

Gods, I watched this show for the first time very recently- I think I started during Covid and then kept watching it on and off for the next few months. In every episode, I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes away from the screen even for a second. Rajat is a beautiful actor and Paridhi compliments his passion with her calmness. 

Loved the show and have since Re-watched it SO many times, it's honestly embarrassing. 

:D 

(I wrote this post while watching the Benazir Track- it's my favourite part of the show :P) 

Embarrassing yes!😆 My family was so done & used to make fun of me. 

I reached episode 101 last night and ah! There I was smiling again watching my beautiful akdha!❤

Finally! I started thinking about my ffs ( I was unable to do so in last 4 years) and I can say, only akdha can push me to start writing again!❤❤❤

sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mavi_16_2

Yes Payal... 

The condition is no different for me as well, I have watched all 500 epis within a week continually😆 and now I m having a collar on my neck as now m suffering from Cervical🤣

Hi Mavi! How are you dear? 

I thought to go slow but yes, I know it's difficult to stop.😆

Take care hun!❤️

sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesomeava

I'm watching it on Big Magic too ❤️

Why are #Akdha so good together .. if only Ekta Mam bring that pair onscreen again 

I'm reading Pale Blue Dot again .. then will read HBAS 😆

Please di , eagerly waiting for your ffs too 😍

I'll suggest you to read FITOORI by lkdaswani .. truly a masterpiece ❤️😍

Thankyou! I will read it. :)

Right! Why parijat is so beautiful together. It's not possible for everyone to bring such a chemistry on screen. They both deserve all the love, appreciation & craze that audience gave them!❤️

I'm planning to edit and post journey of passionate love on my blog. 

sharmacatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-So

I watch it, too. I have a few favorite scenes that I watch over and over.

Watching it is relaxation from stressful job. Parijat has done a great job

Yes, my dear. ❤️

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharmacatty

Thankyou! I will read it. :)

Right! Why parijat is so beautiful together. It's not possible for everyone to bring such a chemistry on screen. They both deserve all the love, appreciation & craze that audience gave them!❤️

I'm planning to edit and post journey of passionate love on my blog. 

Wowwww finally .. waiting for it 🤗

Please make it soon 

Edit toh hota rahega .. aap pehle OSes post kijiye 😆

Your blog? Can you send me the link?