Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jayaks02

Sure thing that she is limited. But in giving advice, she does not have limits. 😃

I detest the absurd characterization of this Queen in the serial. It is beyond belief. Remember Khyber ?

never mind the hot romance but the expressions in expressing deep love and longing like newly weds have also not been there, instead the expressions were that of disgust or slight anger or in the rush of finishing the scene..and i think in a love saga such details should be kept in check and their scenes together should have been the highlight instead i always wanted their half bakes scenes to pass so that i can see rajat's solo act! the only akhda scenes i liked are just few selected ones but majority lacked the passion and the magic that should have been there! and cannot comment much on her solo acts as i always ff her solo scenes..!
Edited by ghalibmirza - 8 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both Rajat and Paridhi have their advantages and disadvantages. Paridhi is a beautiful woman and a good actress. Rajat is a mind blowing actor, but he is vertically challenged and shows a clear tendency to gain weight. In an era of six pack physiques, that is a big disadvantage.

It is like have two race horses and you don't know which is going to win in the long run.
Shah67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

Both Rajat and Paridhi have their advantages and disadvantages. Paridhi is a beautiful woman and a good actress. Rajat is a mind blowing actor, but he is vertically challenged and shows a clear tendency to gain weight. In an era of six pack physiques, that is a big disadvantage.

It is like have two race horses and you don't know which is going to win in the long run.

Agree about Paridhi. I find her very beautiful too.

About Rajat, IMO six pack physiques are way overrated and are dime a dozen these days. Acting chops like RT? Now that is a rare find. Give me a RT any day over an Akshay Kumar. Sorry Akshay fans.

Devki
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well said and cant agree more with you..No one is perfect...Many occasions I have found him also not up to what had to be shown. It definitely cant be written off saying that he is bored with the track. then that applies to everyone...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

donjas physical short comings are not in ones hands, i too wish he was taller but then how can i blame him for that? and as far as weight issues are concerned i think he has kept that in check after his foot got healed and he is the actor that lives the character and he has the tendency to mould himself as the role demands..on the other hand i will not comment on ps's looks as in her previous shows she just looks average and not that impressive but her looks suit the role of jodha. but she does need to work on her acting skills when it comes to doing some couple scenes in a love saga!
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vertically challenged...seems like RT is in good company with the likes of Tom Cruise and Aamir Khan 
Edited by sp108 - 8 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp108

Vertically challenged...seems like RT is in good company with the likes of Tom Cruise and Aamir Khan 

True true true ðŸ˜†
Donjas thumbnail
Agreed, that it is wrong to judge a person by physical attributes, but the fact that person's body makes up the image we have of him is also irrefutable. Being short or slightly overweight are not negative points, billions of people are like that but in show business, that could be a problem.

We have seen Rajat shirtless a couple of times, he has shown definite improvement in physique but the pot belly is still there. That needs work.

As for Paridhi, I find her beautiful and as shown in the twin deaths and Laboni track, she is a very good actress. 

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

donjas physical short comings are not in ones hands, i too wish he was taller but then how can i blame him for that? and as far as weight issues are concerned i think he has kept that in check after his foot got healed and he is the actor that lives the character and he has the tendency to mould himself as the role demands..on the other hand i will not comment on ps's looks as in her previous shows she just looks average and not that impressive but her looks suit the role of jodha. but she does need to work on her acting skills when it comes to doing some couple scenes in a love saga!

Donjas thumbnail
Every rule has exceptions but how many exceptions are there. Both Aamir Khan and Tom Cruise are below average in height but they are much above average in looks and they have always been in top physical condition. Both were pin up boys in their hey days, Tom Cruise after Top Gun and Aamir after Qayamat Se...

Originally posted by: sp108

sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Every rule has exceptions but how many exceptions are there. Both Aamir Khan and Tom Cruise are below average in height but they are much above average in looks and they have always been in top physical condition. Both were pin up boys in their hey days, Tom Cruise after Top Gun and Aamir after Qayamat Se...

True. Every rule has exceptions and RT in my view is exceptional in terms of his acting chops and looks. And he is definitely successful. 
There are lot of actors/ actresses who look good but acting wise very average. And these are the ordinary. Not the exceptional.