HIRA AUR AKBAR KI PREM KAHANI

msbhattacharya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS BY THE END OF THIS WEEK
THOSE WHO ARE NEW TP MY STORY PLEASE GP THROUGH THE LINK I AM GIVING HERE PERVOUS CHAPTERS ARE UPLOADED
Edited by msbhattacharya - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msbhattacharya thumbnail

THOSE WHO ARE NEW TP MY STORY PLEASE GP THROUGH THE LINK I AM GIVING HERE PERVOUS CHAPTERS ARE UPLOADED

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4367920
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back
Waiting for the update
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy to see u back , plz continue soon...😳
msbhattacharya thumbnail

CHAPTER 66

It was midnight Bakshi was sleeping in sharif uddins arams Sharif uddin woke up and wore his cloths and went out of his Hojra , he met Adham Khan outside

Adham- Where have you been come on let's go to Mathura . Sharif uddin stood still  again Adham said come on lets go-

Sharif No I think we should surrender in front of Sehensha he will understand if we surrender .

Adham Are you mad or what? If we surrender jalal will kill us , he will show no mercy , don't be a fool let's go to Mathura.

Sharif looks in to Adham;s eyes and said- use your barins if we even go to Mathura we are unable to do anything , because Adga Khan already will have the documents with him, he has much power reading these matters than us ,

Adham- He grabed Sharif uddin's Ang rakha so what do you want , you want me to die ,

Sharif- No I told you we will go to Sehensha tomorrow and we will tell everything to him .

Adham- I am not going to do that , Sharif sid-

Sharif- But I will come think of it I am Jalal's brother in low you are his brother he will forgive us .

Adham- Shame on you  want to Beg for your life fine I don't wish to do this Adham left the place fuming Sharif tried to stop him but he could not stop him

Next morning  Adham went to Adga Khan Sahab's office

Adga khan- Adham khan wwhy you are here?

Adham you have to give me clean chit regarding my accounts of Mehesool ( Tax) of my Jageer if you don't do that you will have to face the consciences of it.

Adga- So finally you confessed that you have cheated Sehensha   , I always knew there is something wrong in the accounts but you never confessed that I asked you so nmany times but you denied I will explaine everything to Sehensha

Adham- No you will not if you hide it I will give a monthly % from my collection to you i promise you that .

Adga Khan in anger- You are trying to brief a Royal office I will go to Sehensha right now and I will tell everything to him.

Adha,- No you will not tell anything

Hira was playing with the pigeons when a lalita came screaming to her

Lalita please Hira come on lets go inside

Hira- What Happend , Lalita keep dragging Hira's arms she stood up she literary dragged her into her hojra

Hira- please let me what happened . Lalita was running out of breath she said Adham Khan he suddenly Hira heard jalal's voice and sound of Sword fighting she looked from the window of her Hojra Jalal was fighting with Adham Khan Adham could not stand in frot of Jalal for very long he fallen on the ground the solders arrested Adham

Jalal- Through him from this bulding Hira was shocked to here this order from Jala she came out from her Hojra and Ran towards Jalal , Adham was begging for his life to Jalal

Hira- Sehensha what happend why you are doing this please stop .

Jalal- turned to Hira the look he had in his eyes really scared Hira he said  go inside Hira Begam

Hira- sehensha what happend by then the solders have taken Adham to the top floor and they were waiting for Jalal's instructions .

Hira- Please Sehensha please don't do this atleast listen to him. Jalal looked at her and shouted

Jalal- i told you to go inside lalita take her away .

Hira- No I will not go inside please tell me what's going on here . Jalal looked at her and said fine you want to stay here stay here and see how i give him a death penalty

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Maham Anga has just complited her namaz she stood up from the floor Resham came to her screaming

ReSham _ Sehensha is going to Kill Adham khan please Wazir-e Aliya come fast , before maham Anga could understand anything reham ran out of her hojra  maham Anga followed her.

Hira ran to stop the solders but before she could run Jalal grabed her wrist ,

Hira- please leave my hand Sehensha  I have to save him.

Jalal- No you are a queen now why don't you understand that you will not go there if you do it will be dishonour of your husband and your Sehensha do you want that ,

Hira- Cryiing Sehensha please think of your Bari Ammi I am sure there will be other way to punish him , please Sehensha . I beg of you please. Jalal pulled Hira closed to him hehidden her face on his chest and gave his node to his solders . When maham Anga reached the spot Adham was falling from the tower and screaming Hira was looking at the sky helplessly and Jalal was standing still there, It was a spot death for Adham khan Hira fainted  on the spot.

Hira came back to her senses in the evening  she opend her eyes and saw that jalal was sitting there holding her hand she looked at jalal and said- Why why you had to do this Sehensha .

Jalal- Because he killed Adga Khan my khan baba I lost guardian and a friend because of him . 

PRECAP Hira to know the biggest truth of her life , and to leave Agra

NEXT CHAPTER LINK 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955327&TPN=2&#p146170993

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was scary...
Adham punished , heera is totally unknown to tough punishments being an emperor wife she'll hv to understand it & be with her husband .

How jalal will deal with MA now ?

& precap...looks like testing times soon approaching for akdha .
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing
Loved it 
msbhattacharya thumbnail
\The previous chapters are given in the differnt thread seens it is closed by If I have to post the other chapters in this link if you want you can read all the chapters there and give your comets😊😊
SShreShthAS thumbnail
Welcome back dear... I m too happy that u r continuing ur story back... Hey plz PM me when u update next
msbhattacharya thumbnail
 I AM HERE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER I HIOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT . PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU  FEEL IN THE COMMENT SECTION πŸ˜›

CHAPTER 67

Hira sat on the bed she looked at Jalal

Hira- Sehensha i understand what he did was wrong , but there should have been other way.

Jalal- relax Hira begam lie down ye there have been a way Hira begam but he killed Khan baba and i could not let him go , Jalal- hold Hira's hand I know Hira Begam that you are shocked by this incident but theses things happens you have to learn to deal with it.

Hira- How can I deal with it Sehensha when all of theses things are happening in front of my eyes I can not take these things . Jalal looked at hira ina very romantic way and said

Jalal-  Hira begam you are married to Sehensha e- hind and till the day you live you will see me taking theses kind of decisions, Hira was about to say something Jalal put his finger on her lips

Jalal- Shhh Hira begum just listen I know I appear very so cruel to you  , I love hira begum you have changed the person Jalal a  lot but , there is an aspect i Sehensha you accept that. Jalal gently kissed Hira on her lips , One more thing Sahi hakima told me that you are not well so you will take rest

Hira- But Sehensha what about Maham Anga she has lost her only son how you will deal with her emotions.

Jalal- You don't need to worry about it I will handel it you take care of yourself , and if you don't do that your Bandies will face the consciences you get me. Hira looked at Jalal he was sounding very serious she gave an approval node.

Jalal- That's like my Hira begum now go to sleep I will meet you tomorrow .

Hira- Please Sehensha please don't leave me he grabs Jalal;s hand

Jalal- ok I will not go you try to sleep, after few moments

Hira went to sleep Jalal left Hira.s hojra and went to maham- Anga she was siting near the window she appears 10 years older than her actual age Jalal got scared when he looked at her . she stood up and did a salam to Sehensha

Jalal- Please sit down Bari Ammi Jalal went on his knees he put his head on Maham Anga;s lap , bari Ammi I had to do it. He killed Khan baba how could i spare him, I warned him many times bari Ammi but he did not listen I know I took away your son, but i had no other way

Maham- I knew it was going to happen the path dham chose that path had to end like this, I am obliged you came here Sehensha because I have an appeal to make . Jalal raised himself from Mham Anga's lap and looked at her. Maham Anga continued Jalal I want to retire now, I don't want to be connected with the administration anymore .

Jalal- Bari Ammi please don't do this don't leave me alone like this I need you .

Maham anga- Jalal you have to be on your own now everyone will die on day, I will have to die to this is the truth please Jalal this is my last wish to you please let me retire . Jalal looked at Maham anga there was a determined plea in her eyes Jalal took a moment and said

Jalal- Ok Bari Ammi if you want that I will accept your plea . But I will come and meet you whenever I feel i should meet you.

Maham- Yes surely Sehensha .

Sharif Uddin is sting on his leaving area he is very proud of what he has done he knew Adham was short tempered man so he aggravated his anger by raising the idea of pleading guilty to Jalal , he knew Adham always thought that he had the ability to be Sehensha-e- hind he poked his weak point , by doing so he removed both Adham and Adga khan from his way . Bakshi came to him

Bakshi- My sartaj( beloved) ehat are you thinking?

Sharif- Nothing you tell me where have you been? Bakshi took of her ghunghat and said

Bakshi- I went to Maham Amga it has been few moths she has retired from her work Bhai Jaan meet him sometimes sometimes I go to meet her, I think she is falling ill she is becoming quitter with each passing day, I fear she won/t live very long.

Sharif who was very happy from inside made a sad face and said It is life Bakshi begum she lost her only young son what left for her in this world .

Few more months have passed the court has now started to run smoothly without Maha Anga Jalal go and meet her everday she is bed ridden now the Hakima said that she will die any day , Resham is always there with Maham Anga. Hira and jalal are madly in love with each other , they have not consumed there marriage yet but they plan to do it soon infact tonight is the night, Hira is all set to surrender her love to Jalal but before that she went to meet Maham Anga. There relationship have improved a lot there is no hatrate anymore Hira eneterd Maham Anga's Hojra . Mham Anmga tries to wake up Hira stops her , maham Anga was looking at her she was indeed looking likea queen she smiled and said forgive me Hira begam but is anything special today?

Hira- blushed yes I plan to spend time with Sehensha tonght. Maham Anga gave a close look to her and said I guess it is going to be more than spending time with each other Hira looked at her but then she looked down Maham Anga understood what is so special about that night, She sniled and said

Mham Si funally you have fallen for Jalal , no wonder he is a very charming man it is nnot easy to resist his charm < Hira did not say anything she continued to smile , I am glad  you accepted his love and all are settled in your life I hope he has told you everything and you are aware about the biggest fact of your life/

Hira- what fact are you talking about. Maham Anga said with a week voice I know he had told you that Your are not a Vidya's daughter you are Princess Of Amber Hira Kuwri sa , Hir was shocked she did not knew about this Jalal never told her about this

Hira- What are you saying I am a princess I I did not know about this

Maham- I m sorry hira begam ZI thought they told you . Hira looked at her said

Hira- you are joking with me right ! how can I be a princess .

Maham anga- I am dyeing how can I lie to you before your marriage to Jalal he was well aware about this fact , just think if he wanted to keep you he would have made you his mistress why he had to marry you and give you an honor of a queen . Hira was about to faint she controlled herself and asked

Hira- Who knew about this fact.

Maham- I don't know I know about this, Sehensha himself and I think Hamida begum knew abot it as well . Hira was for another shock

Hira- Ammi Jaan knew this she felt like droolingon the floor she controlled herself and stood did a pranam to Maham Anga and left her Hojra.

Hira came to her room she could not believe what she heard she sat on her bed it took a long time to compose  herself then she wrote a letter to Sehensha

Sehensha

Tonight is indeed a very special night . Tonight I wanted to be yours forever I made arrangements for that, I was so happy until I came to know that you hidden the Biggest truth of my life from me . I am the princess of Amber I am not a commoner , the identity I took pride of is fake , it has broken me from inside. I sure you have your reasons for not telling me the truth, but I can/t take it anymore , I am living Agra I know I should have asked for your permission as a husband as a people of your state but I don't have the courage to hold myself in front of you . I don't know wheyher I will come back again but  I wanted to thank you for everything , thank you giving me theses sweet relationships . Now I will take your leave  . Good bye Sehensha

Hira finished the  letter and sttod up Vishakha and lalita came to her she said lets go I hope Palki is ready.

Lalita- Hira please think once more please don't do it.

Hira- If you don't want to come with me fine I will go alone

Vishkha No we will come with you . Hira got out she looked around once and then she sat on the palki and disappeared in the dark.

PRECAP

Jalal to get Hira's letter. Hira to return to Amber. A final conversation of Jalal and Maham Anga .

NEXT CHAPTER LINK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4955327&TPN=4&#p146326319