I hope Jodha Akbar gets an extension " Paridhi Sharma

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Paridhi Sharma aka Jodha of Zee TV's popular show Jodha Akbar is clueless about the fate of her Balaji Telefilms show,"I sure hope we get an extension, there are rumor's about it going off. We really dont know as we have not received any official confirmation about the same. It will be a sad day if it does go off air, as we all have worked very hard since the past two years."

Here Paridhi gets smart and refuses to comment on what might have gone wrong? "I feel the story might gone a bit awry, but I rather not comment as I am not the right person to speak on these thing's kindly ask the creative team."

After playing a medieval queen Paridhi is now looking ahead to do different kind of roles. I don't have any particular wish list; I just want to be known as a versatile actor. I am quite lucky that Jodha itself gave me an opportunity to display my acting wares, I feel I did the negative track well, people were shocked that such a simple and sweet girl can get so vicious."

She is very thankful to the fans for the love they have bestowed on her", I have earned name, fame and recognition not only in India but even overseas as well. The best part is that this character is intrinsically linked to Indian culture and values which furthered endeared the fans to me."

So would you want to play a completely contrasting character of a modern gal, donning modern and chic outfits?? "I don't mind today's characters, but I am a bit choosy about the kind of costumes; I will only wear clothes in which I am comfortable in. Also I don't feel that adoring itsy bitsy clothes makes you modern, what matters is how evolved you are in your though process. And there are many examples of your modern Indian woman character's on desi telly who don't strip."

-Anil Merani 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
so agn rumours r making rounds...evn d leads r clueless dn I feel shold nt add fire 2 it by believing d rumours let ekta giv a confirmation... 😊 thnx fr sharing...
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much. This interview proves that the rumored shut down of show in August(a post was made today about it) because the leads wanted to quit is total nonsense.
Hence the need to weigh the value of rumors with caution.
Ndi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
her interviewed proove the news that this show goin off air because the lead want to quit was false, i love how she being smart when asking bout what went wrong with the show, of course as lead actress and actor they cant openly said their opinion but she at least answer the story become awry and let people ask creatives team to got answer, she is right cvs are the master mind of story even actor actress dont know how the story goin before they received the script, i think we must wait the confirmation from zee or balaji and till then just enjoy the show.
and i agree to become a good actress and gain famous not always by stips down, i value and appreciate actor/actress who had principle and they know what they want to do😉
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS
Let's not panic bcoz of rumours..
Glad that someone has spoken abt this.
Agree with Pari totally..being modern has nothing to do with the costumes.I feel its the thought process that matters.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Good atleast pari from JA team talked abt ja gng off air news..it's really irritated to see this offair news from March... Pari v r with u n v ja fans r also fighting for ja extension by callin zee,BT,tweeting,mailing. Hope they clear out these rumors.. Pari standing ovation to u for laboni jodha n u pulled off the negative character so well n it shows ur calibre n versatility n perfect in emotional negative romantic shy bold all scenes n no wonder trps gained n ja became slot leader .God bless u loads. These creative morons shud work hard to write better script n zee morons shud give ja promos frequently n not to b partial...
Tfs buddy... Loved pari straight forward n bold answers 👍🏼 Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 8 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. At least the rumors about Leads not wanting to continue has turned false.
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

so agn rumours r making rounds...evn d leads r clueless dn I feel shold nt add fire 2 it by believing d rumours let ekta giv a confirmation... 😊 thnx fr sharing...

yes rumours started again
welcome 😊
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSlovesJA

tks alot for sharing dear

welcome 
YD.AH thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

Thank you so much. This interview proves that the rumored shut down of show in August(a post was made today about it) because the leads wanted to quit is total nonsense.

Hence the need to weigh the value of rumors with caution.

yes that proves it