acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Someone pls contact MR TACKER and tell him his CHOTA BHAI is on the show🤣 PLUS HIS ACTING  and the way he FLIRTS and fools around and stuff like COOL DUDE TYPES❤️❤️.. ( His character I mean 😆..ABHEER❤️).. the other day he was like OH HELLO to Meher! That is totally a TACKER thing! 🤣 I almost FELL down from my chair and I have begun to believe that we do have doppleganagers in this world😲😆 Sorry for the lame post but I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF😆😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? Someone pls contact MR TACKER and tell him his CHOTA BHAI is on the show🤣 PLUS HIS ACTING  and the way he FLIRTS and fools around and stuff like COOL DUDE TYPES❤️.. ( His character I mean 😆..ABHEER❤️).. the other day he was like OH HELLO to Meher! That is totally a TACKER thing! 🤣 I almost FELL down from my chair and I have begun to believe that we do have doppleganagers in this world😲😆 Sorry for the lame post but I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF😆😕

Omg omg omg 
Seriously u know I thought I am the one who thinks ki he is a look like of karan tacker 
Happy to see even you think same lolz 
Yeah hilarious line by u "someone tell karan tracker his chota bhai... "🤣
BreakEven thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol I was wondering for a moment who is Karan or who is Pearl there😆 They look so alike it is crazy. As far as acting there are a few differences but overall I think he is Karan Tacker😆
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They look so alike it is kind of scary😆 and yes I always thought he has an uncanny resemblance to Karan.T tho I think Karan has much more range in acting but Pearl is good too for his first show!
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol they do look alike. Twins 😳
Sabz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that too but they really do look like twins!! 
shreyamehbeer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly..pearl looks so much like karkaran.infact in dark he looks exactly like karan.their face cuts r so similar😳
omg...this is hilarious...i thought i m craze  about  karan n thats why ABHEER resembles me of him...it looks like every body feels the same
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All of us are on same boat 🤣
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I felt  the same seeing Abeer for the first ...