SW Symphony 36 - Page 55

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
wah wah Ranjanji...so shrewd, how cleverly he draws his DIL s thghts and feelings...and difference b/w both fathers is glaringly obvious but the circumstances and lifestyle of both are also is so different...so for me I dont find fault with both...no father/mother will want their child to be seperated from their better half...
Simply superb Nisha...now I am thinking what u r planning next...baby ya job change...now i want august to come soon, akka shld have her baby...and ii ----unplanned pregnancy, periappa...??? one part of me wants him to be alright  and a small part of me wishes him to be free of his suffering (i know he doesn't know)...pls dont throw tomatoes and chappals...but in a way it will be a relief for appa amma...they will mourn him but in a sense he has been a burden to appa and amma.

Ok GN/GM, my kutti is wailing to come and sleep...Sleepy
Hi and GN Ashu...u have become very rare here...
Noufi, Putti, Pritee, shru, asma, Nisha...good Night to all

Shru...take care...
Ranjan My cutie Sweetie pie
Heart
Loved how ranjan talks with II...
And how that memory of monet still affects herEmbarrassed

SIGH!
In the flashback, he calls her Ishita...not II Smile
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by putti77

Hey Shru good to hear..
Please no problems in couple's paradise.. Already they are apart physically Cry

Yaar Tum log itna darte kyun ho...ultimately sab theek ho jayega and if everything is rosy and pink then story khatam na... The only thing I can't accept is ranjans bewafayi (LOL sounds so dramatic) and that is because then it would be final...with no gunjaish for it to change...not so with II and RB...it's an ongoing evolving relationship...we know they can't live without each other and they are still figuring out their feelings and the relationship dynamics...ups and downs are normal...More So with them they are quite visphotak...but eventually will figure out. M, SUBBU, SREE, koi aur who has the hots  for II and II doesn't know but dude does inke bina Maza nahi aayega naa.

True Shru!Tongue
That gnawing feeling of jealousy, the irritation that insecurity of having your spouse be desirable for someone else, makes for crackling chemistry

If both are secure both are confident and both are self assured then there is no "R&B and II story" left

I will have to send Ii to rescue rapists or  have her de-lice Marliese's hair. Dono options bakwas

Yes Ranjan's story will be the disturbing image that will travel along with us, we cant get rid of it.
Nisha is there an update coming up now 
Will post after having my chai