Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want my Dude to give tit for tat... At least Dude has Ranjan check about II...if he goes silent what she will do...Dude don't call her or check for three days...
Now throw chappals and tomatoes...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: putti77

I want my Dude to give tit for tat... At least Dude has Ranjan check about II...if he goes silent what she will do...Dude don't call her or check for three days...

yes if dude doesvthe same
Ranjan will start atleazt think about her.

Ii you dont care about me

Sam you are insensitive

But there even if rnb meets with some accident they will.know only if he says and they don't care about it

Don't know which side I Am rright now
On botj rnb and ii.side jumbling continuously
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

she went for his bday,she did much effort to reach in time there.and on all tge time with him,she was always worried about their future and was really vocalling her thoughts out.but he was willing to shut her thoughts then n enjoy what he had with him then...now also he knows she is hurting herself for all these separation...if she starts talking a lot,he will sit back n will watch how she will reach paris bcoz a talking II is really jumpy...but he is afraid of this silent II.bcoz then he will hav to take the nxt step...so i think this is a perfect time for his move...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

she went for his bday,she did much effort to reach in time there.and on all tge time with him,she was always worried about their future and was really vocalling her thoughts out.but he was willing to shut her thoughts then n enjoy what he had with him then...now also he knows she is hurting herself for all these separation...if she starts talking a lot,he will sit back n will watch how she will reach paris bcoz a talking II is really jumpy...but he is afraid of this silent II.bcoz then he will hav to take the nxt step...so i think this is a perfect time for his move...

But doing this way can leas to either way.
That is trouble.

You know how much ii loves rnb she will fall sick any moment just with though t. Rb Don't love her.

The fact is this game is getting dangerous
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

It is like threatening him to come back...I want him to realize himself what is important to him.. He has more insecurities than her that Appa can brainwash her.. It is just a personality difference...she is vocal and he is introvert...And she knows his character that he will never express anything.. He cares so much for her...Arranged her visit to hospital in non-visiting hours etc...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Yes it should happen by self realization.

What can any one do if RNB plays similar drama.like if he act like he met with an accident and his health not good

Ii will rush away leaving the job but still he is requesting her to come not even mention ing his state

But she is adamant to stick to that job where her skills are not recognize ed or used to full
ishruhi thumbnail
psycho u changed ur colour!!!
congratzz!todays second party time!!first was asma goldie!!!
ishruhi thumbnail
putti she is not threatening him(but ranjan is checking his patience!parents will do that so that rnb will take a move)
she is trying to adjust n to show her hurt...

i m going offline now...will come back when i get time...a lil busy...take care everyone...
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really enjoying the discussions on II vs R&B.  
R&B enjoyed a bike trip, drinks with his colleagues, working late etc. all the things he did when he was single.  Not that he didn't keep trying to be in touch but he didn't really let missing II stop him from doing the things he wanted to do.  

II doesn't want to talk to him because talking or thinking about him upsets her and makes her miss him even more.  She is already behind at work, her Perippa is sick and in the hospital.  How much more should she bear in one week?  Beside R&B did say he is out of town for the whole week and busy.  

Ranjan enjoying his son's discomfort is just funny because who would have predicted that R&B would get upset  because the wife he left behind in India (knowing that she cannot come to join him) is actively trying to not communicate with him.  

This leads me to a question: Is it the end of the world, if spouses don't speak to each other daily?  Why would it bother R&B, who was and is not the most communicative of spouses to begin with?  They mainly texted during their courtship, it was not phone calls.  ðŸ¤”
putti77 thumbnail
She doesn't properly replies to texts also..
So he gets worried and calls her...