putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha is not online 😔
Gn/Gd people..
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha, thank u so much for the updates during last couple of wks. I can only admire u for ur dedication during trying times. When I could hardly muster up courage to come to the forum, I'm amazed that u managed to stick to ur commitment.
Then I read ur reply to some feminist comments. Wow, that was just grt. When you can easily be in a different league you choose to be with this 50+ family. As u always says, people say many things sometimes even without knowing the content or the context just to hog the limelight. In the middle of such people, it's a pleasure to see a grounded person like u.

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

swathi...it's awesome tobsee you back in full force

I love these debates with you

II has been having sleepless nights and unable to focous on anything
She is in tears so she isn't avoding him on purpose...u can see in the previous update that she confess to herself it hurts her to hear his voice and so she is trying to keep away 

And ranjan is just being the dad...when dude never wanted to do anything with him..why should he comfort dude?? Did dude ever comfort ranjan

And its not about II staying back for a shitty job... She loves it ..maybe is facing issues but does love it
And she is here also for the family she loves

Dude is away having a fun life...he is missing her now...not on the trek not before the bday
Maybe be a little not as much as II

So wat is the expectation???

She wants him to leave everything and come back to delhi ???? and for her he shud also communicate and hug Ranjan...apparam ???? Her list is endless...Does she want everything to go her way everytime ???

the problem is both want the other to compromise...both of them are showing only high handedness...none of them took any initiative fro their side to be together...

Lets take II...If she had married sree, she would have to go to bay area...wouldn't she then wrap up here and simultaneously try to get a job there ????

and the dude...I understand ur quarter is bad...but can't u look at ways to reopen ur India branch ??? or can't u help her in securing a job here ???

Being sad and acting pricey is the worst way to show ur love...If u really love and want to be together u shud take the initiative towards that...

Rather all I am seeing in this play is their big size EGO...

And Ranjan is just taking advantage of this situation to bring is son back...I am not commenting on that at all...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on changing colors Vikas and Asma...

Jyothi...hi...how r u? what abt job, did u find one?

uff...too tired, just peeked in to see if there was an update, but Nisha is also busy...

GN/Good Day

Anu...how r u?

See u 2mrow
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Congrats on changing colors Vikas and Asma...

Jyothi...hi...how r u? what abt job, did u find one?

uff...too tired, just peeked in to see if there was an update, but Nisha is also busy...

GN/Good Day

Anu...how r u?

See u 2mrow

Shilpa I am good how are you almost finalising on a job 
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

So wat is the expectation???

She wants him to leave everything and come back to delhi ???? and for her he shud also communicate and hug Ranjan...apparam ???? Her list is endless...Does she want everything to go her way everytime ???

the problem is both want the other to compromise...both of them are showing only high handedness...none of them took any initiative fro their side to be together...

Lets take II...If she had married sree, she would have to go to bay area...wouldn't she then wrap up here and simultaneously try to get a job there ????

and the dude...I understand ur quarter is bad...but can't u look at ways to reopen ur India branch ??? or can't u help her in securing a job here ???

Being sad and acting pricey is the worst way to show ur love...If u really love and want to be together u shud take the initiative towards that...

Rather all I am seeing in this play is their big size EGO...

And Ranjan is just taking advantage of this situation to bring is son back...I am not commenting on that at all...

about ranjan I disagree
He is behaving like a dad would if his son was stubborn about buying a toy and endded up not liking it...dude was stubborn about Paris
Now he isn't actually liking it

About dude and II your are right actually
Both are just being "I'm the alpha in the relationship"

One step towards each other will make things better 
NSB7 thumbnail

I'm enjoying playing tag with a tiny kid...my cousin visited from US and her 7 year old is dam cute

I was showing her Flintstones... She asks how come they have phones when they are the early men

she tells me...she wants to break her hand once...because she likes the colour of the cast...and all her friends can sign on it...like she is a princess or star ðŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Shilpa I am good how are you almost finalising on a job 

shilpa...doc ? What did he say?
Vikas Congo bro

Jyo all the very best
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

It is like threatening him to come back...I want him to realize himself what is important to him.. He has more insecurities than her that Appa can brainwash her.. It is just a personality difference...she is vocal and he is introvert...And she knows his character that he will never express anything.. He cares so much for her...Arranged her visit to hospital in non-visiting hours etc...

putti he would have arrange the hospital visit even if it was mihir or bala who needed it
Dude needs to show II she is important
I mean look at it this way
She things he doesn't care...that she will be alone forever
Whats the harm if he runs to her once?
Did he ever do that apart from the Jaipur time

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

putti he would have arrange the hospital visit even if it was mihir or bala who needed it

Dude needs to show II she is important
I mean look at it this way
She things he doesn't care...that she will be alone forever
Whats the harm if he runs to her once?
Did he ever do that apart from the Jaipur time

Even if he comes to India for a visit, nothing is going to change...

she wants him to come forever...

That is the problem...

She is only one he married...That is importance...seri vendam...she also went for him to paris only once...ipdi we can keep on matching scores...

My point is wat r u achieving by acting pricey now ??? r u trying to emotionally blackmail him to come here ???? If she is doing that, she already knows that she is important to him...antha thairiyathula thane she is doing this ???

and y no one is considering her moving at all ??? I am going to kill appa If I ever see him...one big hypocrite...irritating everyone