SW Symphony 36 - Page 57

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Even if he comes to India for a visit, nothing is going to change...

she wants him to come forever...

That is the problem...

She is only one he married...That is importance...seri vendam...she also went for him to paris only once...ipdi we can keep on matching scores...

My point is wat r u achieving by acting pricey now ??? r u trying to emotionally blackmail him to come here ???? If she is doing that, she already knows that she is important to him...antha thairiyathula thane she is doing this ???

and y no one is considering her moving at all ??? I am going to kill appa If I ever see him...one big hypocrite...irritating everyone
i bed she isn't acting pricey da
Because in craving and kabbadi league wala update
She clearly mentions.. She won't talk to him till Friday...cos even that hurts..she can hear him and not feel him
And she was missing him like hell

Infact I'm bothered about what's going on at her work front

If she is ignoring him on purpose... Its only because she is competitive... I agree its not entirely right on her part
Did u get to see the poem I wrote about everybody in SoSy swathi??
I love love love the debates...really makes me look at the story from a diff perspective
I wrote the same in it πŸ˜ƒ
"II" he muttered gruffly, still half asleep..."dont do this" he ordered in a stern voice

I really feel bad for Dude😭

So many calls/texts and no response from her😑
Originally posted by NSB7

Did u get to see the poem I wrote about everybody in SoSy swathi??
I love love love the debates...really makes me look at the story from a diff perspective
I wrote the same in it πŸ˜ƒ

Making me Arnab goswami ??? I donno whether I shud take it positive or negative πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I thought of commenting on that but by the time I went to do that, I saw the post regarding Nivi...and I forgot everything...
Now that I see dude's point if view too...I just can wait to read ejy II isnt responding 
Anyway... I'm off to bed guys
After a long journey and then a full day at office and coming back home to play with the cousins energy robot kid...I'm super sleepy 

Don't mind the index for this update
Goodnight πŸ˜‰
and there is no different perspective...
I am just soo tuned to R&B...and I always try to portray his perspective...

I somehow have the same feelings as R&B towards Ranjan, Mr. Iyer and others as well...

The reason I love him is that he is almost the male version of me... I am definitely not an introvert...But I would behave exactly in the same way...Thats y support him at every stage...
Going unnoticed...

"Akka can u send Shravu?" she asked politely at 6 ish Friday evening

"Sure kanna, come get him... also will you get Shravu a bag of white sports socks, Ive told Bala 4 times, he cant seem to remember"

"Sure ka, did he have new ones for Wed?"

"NOO... he was so distraught, he didnt want to go to school, can u imagine a boy in 6th standard crying for new socks?"

"paavam ka, why didnt u tell me if he was forgetting?" II giggled as she walked towards the elevator

"Well Madam u went off to romance ur husband to Venice , how can we go get school supplies when u are in Venice?" Akka mocked

"I only went for 10 days" II went on the defensive

"how is he? How are u?" Akka asked worried

"I am getting into the elevator, cut ayidum" (it might disconnect) II warned

"How are u, pecha maathade" (dont change the topic)

"I am OK... I am working, I go home I check on dinner and eat, chat with FIL and go to bed" II couldnt conceal her despair

"i know kanna its very hard, especially when u have just been married 3 months"

"Its 4 ka, 4 on Wed July 8th" II reminded

The elvator landed in the parking level...

"That doesnt matter, the first couple years is hard to be separated" Akka sounded concerned and caring

"It doesnt matter to him... he must think it doesnt matter to me" II fought tears

"Azhaade raja" (dont cry)

"I mean, its so boring ka... U know I know I know I have a job and everything... but u know I feel like seeing him too" II struggled to describe her loneliness

"I remember how happy u would be seeing him when u HATED him"  Akka teased

"Well.. it doesnt matter, hes off to Geneva and Brussels" II informed

"What a fancy job does he have" Akka sighed "I have only seen them on the Internet"

"He works 20 hours straight through the week or takes a night off" "hes a workaholic" II complained

"sO defensive" Akka teased

"IKR... I dont know why I do it... I shudnt" II put her things in the trunk

the driver unlocked the car, she sat down, leaning back

"How is work"

"this week was OK ka... 
I was dreading it. Ashwini is gone for 3 weeks, enna coder 
aakkitta, thankfully I hadnt forgotten much (I became a coder)" Ii smiled happily

"How is your new boss?" Akka asked

"Umm... OK... ya... she is great... she is... enakku uruthardu avala paathale" (I feel the poke when I see her as My boss)

Akka was quiet

"U shud have applied no, they would have invited u for an interview" Akka said logically

IYERS and LOGIC
AYYYO!!!
UMMM YAAA

"I know... I was like someone wud nudge and point and say "Do u want to give it a shot?" Ii mumbled

"Yaar solluva" (Who will say it?)

"U know Bally, Gurti Mr B, yaaravadu..." (someone) II muttered

"I am sorry kanna... people often dont behave the way we want them to" Akka said gently

"I gave this job 80 hours a week the last 3 years after my US MBA"II muttered

"VERA EDAANU try pannikko" (Try something else)

II nodded sadly

"Helllooo?" Akka enquired

"I shud ka... I am unable to let go of this one... its like renting an apartment, u love it and then the landlord finds a higher rent payer and u get the boot"

"There are millions of apartments raja" Akka pleaded

"how come u are never disatisfied?" II argued

"Because I have kids and in laws I dont think I have that in me" Akka said thoughtfully

"U LOVE to teach" II spoke encouragingly

"i do, but I dont write articles, dont write books, dont worry about promotions" Akka was somber

"Akkkaaa" Ii sensed the sadness

"U have it in u raja... to shine and rise" Akka spoke like a PR agent

"thats too cute... shine and rise I am like a frothy soap" II muttered

"U are too emotional and sensitive, and u are too pig headed and short tempered" Akka popped the shiny soap bubbles one after teh other

"U are short tempered too" Ii argued

"But Bala is going nowhere 15 year aaha poradu di" (almost married for 15) Akka said smugly

"U are saying R&B is?" Ii asked cautiously

"Kochukaade di avana" (Dont be mad at him kanna)

"Hes acting like this is how it will be, him there and me here... forever" Ii began to cry

Staring out at the packed Gurgaon expressway

"did he say it wud be that way?" Akka accused

"Umm... no... but... he wants me to act like everything is normal, like he doesnt even miss me" II sobbed

"Did he say he doesnt?" Akka prompted

"Ummm... no" II shook her head, spraying tears all over the leather upholstery

"U decided he doesnt care and doesnt miss u" Akka pointed out

"Whose side are u on?"

"I dont know" Akka groaned "rendu perum tappu panrel, u are pushing each other over the edge, its very dangerous"

"i didnt do a thing" II shot back

"If u are telling me he doesnt care, u must have told him no?" U did didnt u?"Akka asked perceptively

"I dont talk to him" Ii declared

PHEW!!!!

"What??" Akka asked worried

"i dont talk... hes too busy flying from country to country" II lied

"Sonnaana?" (did he tell u?)

"NOOO but I know he will talk like its his duty" II cried more

"Azhaade kanna, how come a sharp smart girl like u lacks confidence in her love relationship?" Akka enquired

"its not a love relationship" Ii reminded

"Seri... umm.. business?" Akka enquired

"Seems like it" II nodded

"can u work remotely?" Akka asked with concern

"No ka... impossible, I am at the customer site 3 out of 5 days, who can I send to a workshop or show room?" Ii asked

"U have 3 people no?" Bhavna is gone I dont have a replacement req, I wont even get it I think, that leaves the guy and Chanchal" II explained

"Hmmm... this is all so expected yet unexpected..." Akka began  "We knew he didnt care for his Dad, he didnt care for Excelsior, he would go he would go
nenaichu, suddenly one day he got up and left" Akka thought aloud

"Yes, and ur sister is married to him now"

"Will u let Bala talk to him?" Akka asked

"Nooo he wont say anything... he only says 10 things in a day... 
Athim will be the only one talking, ellam kettuttu avan let II come to Paris solliduvaan, easy-a" Ii cursed

"He talks in meetings no?" Akka asked

"YA and when he fights with me"

Akka decided to make Bala call the dude

Poor II... she cant stay him by his side and is trying to stay strong.She wants to be by his side yet can't ...
Just hope R&B dont get pissed off by Bala amd Vandita being nosy in his and II relationship given that he is intensely private...
Was re reading old chapters and missed sree...he was such a cute guy with his funny antics... II thoughts when he was around was hilarious.
Ranjan is a rockstar! He rocks the story with his clever tricks. He manipulates II to accept his gifts ,cleverly goes to propose his son marriage to her, add salt to R&B worries now... its always pleasure to read abt himJust
II n Vandu conversations are so full of warmth n affection...❀️
Pleasing to read,,whatever may b d situation...
Nice update!
aiyooo Nisha! yeh kya hua

Dont know how RB would react to Bala's call. as far as i know he is a private person and wouldn't want any interference especially from in-laws, sam Saying these things is different, not sure what his reaction to Bala would be, unless BALA is super duper diplomatic.  
Either he will be hopping mad and will completely shut out II.. making things even worse (could also be ww 6 or 7 all over again, considering his simmering anger and irritation at the situation) 

or he will pretend to Bala as if paradise was never lost and then come and visit II. 

The confrontation and make up after is certainly good copy. just saying because I am in a particularly ballistic mood these day so!