SW Symphony 36 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
What a contrast between two fathers?
We have Ranjan and Appa.
Ranjan seems to have figured out that II is not in very comfortable position in kpmg as of now. He knows what was handled by II earlier is now done by ritu. He also knows how hard she has worked on this project and should have been considered for elevation.
Dad and son are so fond of her, think well of her capabilities and ask her to join them Embarrassed. LUCKY  I I wish she would  get to do what she likes! 
Lovely Nisha. 

And Good night guys... Really late here. YAWN...

Amazing update nisha waiting for little Nivi now 
I loved this Nisha! I always wanted II to work for Paavam Ranjan...he needs her  and II's skill sets are perfect, besides chachu also needs to know that Ranjan is not alone. 
If not for anything, II should just work for Ranjan to spite him...ha ha ha.. Uska offer thukra kar FIL ka offer accept Karna chahiye! Jaise ko Taisa. 
Originally posted by shidin0117

Hey Dr. Nouf,
If courage and determination comes in the form of pills please prescribe me some...LOLI am planning to visit my gynaec 2mrow...I dont want to worry anyone...want everybody here happy shappy...and HEALTHY.Hug

SR... I am not going to thittify you...u r taller than meLOLeven though I had good dinner,u have a good daughter...my two devils and half angels (half angel since they both do have some angelic qualities) are too troublesome esp in studiesAngry

and the way they clutter the house...Angrybut once in a while the cleaning bug bites my daughter and she cleans the living room/kitchen...D'ohand once in 6 months my son will ask mom do want any help, tell me anything I will do itOuchI have to be happy with it...

The only time father and kids surround me is when I am sick...and thats very very rare...OuchD'oh

courage n determination comes from our own self!so phsrmac companies r not interested in those shilpa!!!
and if again tomorrow u r going to change ur word,we all will thittify u!!jaagrathai!!
ur daughter is really cute!mumma girla??
Can the FIL - DIL forevrr stay this way? 
No inhibitions
No qualms
No judgements
No fear 
Only warmth,  love and care! 

I so love it when II is here in MM...Ranjan is a great father,  a good fil ...
Am sure these two will forever support each other...
So much care and love is so heart warming to see.. Between these two especially 
Appa and amma must be happy and must acknowledge their daughter's hsppiness. 
Am sure it will happen... Over time! 
Butter dikhi... Lekin chali gayi!!! 
Ksb aayegi butter????? 
she sat
across from him in the plush
upholstered French chairs, on
the far wall was the Monet, and
the chest of drawers beneath

memories!!!
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

What a contrast between two fathers?
We have Ranjan and Appa.
Ranjan seems to have figured out that II is not in very comfortable position in kpmg as of now. He knows what was handled by II earlier is now done by ritu. He also knows how hard she has worked on this project and should have been considered for elevation.

Very good observation Preeti...
Appa is always in Ninja mood... The way Ranjan try to read her mind is too good..

Thanks Nisha.
Along with II we also re-lived the couple's first kiss at monet Tongue..
Yes now we are waiting for little Niv...

Shruti we will try to be brave...