Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

the rest of the contestants aren't campaigning? really? πŸ€£ I've seen other couples doing more TV interviews and city tours than the couple you mentioned. 

what to do upma is like this only!! others become invisible infront of them,,,such is their charm πŸ˜³
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the rest of the contestants aren't campaigning? really? πŸ€£ I've seen other couples doing more TV interviews and city tours than the couple you mentioned. 

it's OK... ab UpMa is everywhere so people will only talk about them naπŸ˜†  
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

Oh yes begging for votes in the school .oh got it. πŸ˜†

🀣
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

what to do upma is like this only!! others become invisible infront of them,,,such is their charm πŸ˜³

sooo right.. koi aur dikhaai hi nahin detaπŸ‘  
vibg thumbnail

I think TM is talking about another couple that went to Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune... everywhere even schools to get votes! πŸ˜† now that's what you call a road show! 

did they go together though?  i saw Himanshoo alone and then poor Amruta giving an interview alone on a marathi channel.  
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

did they go together though?  i saw Himanshoo alone and then poor Amruta giving an interview alone on a marathi channel.  

Nahi separate. Husband sitting in Delhi na for three weeks so went to school to beg for votes. πŸ˜†
vibg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

Nahi separate. Husband sitting in Delhi na for three weeks so went to school to beg for votes. πŸ˜†

i know what's up with that.. honeymoon couple muchπŸ˜†  

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

They r campaigning seriously πŸ˜† jeetne ka craze lol
BTW did u see himruta interview in sbb 😳

Yeah... last show loss must be still hurting them, so this time they want to do everything to win, may a marriage in new show might save themπŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is a competition and not some charity so contestants will ask for votes as everyone is there to win and its scripted enough for them to know whether they have made to the finals or no so its fair enough if contestants are going all out in advance whether thats ethical or not is a question to be raised with those handling the format of the show and not really the contestants I feel as they are participants and if they know they r in the finals already much before anybody else does then they will go n ask for votes its but natural and anyone whose out there to win will do it and there is nothing wrong with that i feel
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

i know what's up with that.. honeymoon couple muchπŸ˜†  

Yeah kaise ho haya  Newly married honeymoon couple but husband apne ghar wife apne ghar.Love this  honeymoon couple. So chweet na😳