Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Dont tont upen ok!!! Wo yahan pe aa gaya hai jeetne ke liye. Why are u being jealous??? Jalo mat barabri karo. Mujhe nahi lag gaya hai ki jeetne ke liye votes ki bheek mangne me roadshow karne me koi galat baat ho gaya hai.

🀣  on the tont. Jeetna is ok but campaigning before semi finale episode is broadcasted is too much πŸ˜†

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Can the constant reference to previous show be kept out as it has nothing to do with NB7 and also ref to personal life of participants and taking digs at them for that

NB7 DT
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

sidha sada dnt tont me jeet na ska ... when you have full confidence on your talent and know you connect with audience then you dnt need to campaigning for vote ...you know your performance and your attitude will get the votes for you ...but when you have insecurity then you have to do ...πŸ˜› 

Exactly... talent pe bharosa ho toh campaigning karne ki kya zaroorat hai...I have seen 100's of reality show but its the first I am seeing contestant coming out in open before pre finale to ask for vote. 

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

the rest of the contestants aren't campaigning? really? πŸ€£ I've seen other couples doing more TV interviews and city tours than the couple you mentioned. 

Did those contestant ask for votes in their interview ?

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I think TM is talking about another couple that went to Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune... everywhere even schools to get votes! πŸ˜† now that's what you call a road show! 

TM question is straight forward, " is it fair to do campaign and ask for vote before semi finale episode is broadcasted"  

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Again a fake news 😲 after that chinese assignment. Must be for some charitable cause 🀣

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 9tanki

<font color="#0033ff">they want to do everything to win, may a marriage in new show might save themπŸ˜†</font>

ek bar thik hai but ye show to jeetna padega. How sporting upma are they know show is scripted still ji jaan se jeetne me lage hain πŸ˜† Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

This is a competition and not some charity so contestants will ask for votes as everyone is there to win and its scripted enough for them to know whether they have made to the finals or no so its fair enough if contestants are going all out in advance whether thats ethical or not is a question to be raised with those handling the format of the show and not really the contestants I feel as they are participants and if they know they r in the finals already much before anybody else does then they will go n ask for votes its but natural and anyone whose out there to win will do it and there is nothing wrong with that i feel

I agree its a competition and contestant know they have qualified for finale but ethically contestant should wait till finale episode is broadcasted, here even semi finale is left. Its not a political campaign. I know as per rule contestant are not allowed to ask for vote through any other medium video/text submission. They can only ask for vote through a small message after their dance is over. So either contestant are ignoring the rule or they are intentionally breaking the rule. Otherwise there are 100's of reality show and everyone would have been out on the street to ask for vote. Second thing is not everyone like to read spoiler. Even if they have qualified for finale, they should have waited till finale episode was shown.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I agree its a competition and contestant know they have qualified for finale but ethically contestant should wait till finale episode is broadcasted, here even semi finale is left. Its not a political campaign. I know as per rule contestant are not allowed to ask for vote through any other medium video/text submission. They can only ask for vote through a small message after their dance is over. So either contestant are ignoring the rule or they are intentionally breaking the rule. Otherwise there are 100's of reality show and everyone would have been out on the street to ask for vote. Second thing is not everyone like to read spoiler. Even if they have qualified for finale, they should have waited till finale episode was shown.

If they are out of line then the organizers would tell them off or the channel will raise it and since that hasnt happen so far then  I guess they r not breaking any rules as far as the format of this show is concerned I guess.

Its upto the organizers of this show and the channel to make sure rules are followed and one cant blame the contestants for breaking them if they have not been enforced in the first place.
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
COMPLETELY AGREE with TM. Another stunt of Upma. I have to applaud thier dedication for being in news for wrong reasons consistently. πŸ‘πŸ˜† I dont know what more to reply. People said everything and its crystal clear. πŸ˜›