Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Hippo Sucks
Because I like you so very much, I can tell you now that above comment has been reported so before anyone else edits it for you, why don't you just edit the show which must not be named here. 

Edit. I have edited my post just to request mod, and do an absolute beggar act like UPMA to let my comment live here. PLEASE. ðŸ˜³
Edited by E-friend - 8 years ago
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: E-friend

@Hippo Sucks

Because I like you so very much, I can tell you now that above comment has been reported so before anyone else edits it for you, why don't you just edit the show which must not be named here. 

Edit. I have edited my post just to request mod, and do an absolute beggar act like UPMA to let my comment live here. PLEASE. ðŸ˜³

Thanks, I edited it out. You would think that there is no harm in merely mentioning another show's name and not going too in depth with it, considering how many times it has been done before in posts that are still not deleted.
Edited by HippoSucks - 8 years ago
E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

Thanks, I edited it out. You would think that there is no harm in mentioning merely another show's name and not going too in depth with it, considering how many times it has been done before in posts that are still not deleted.

I understand and agree with you completely. 

But, you know UPMA are special. From  Which show their fake relationship started can't be mentioned here. It strictly forbidden and any comments that do make any reference to that forbidden show will face severe punishment and that comment will disappear forever, just like this comment which will never be seen again in some moments. ðŸ˜†
Edited by E-friend - 8 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibg

As if upma is forcing others to campaign for them! If ex contestants dont like Himruta.. U cant force them to support them. Everyone has a right to support whom they want. . And what false hopes.. Its clear favorite couple himruta has made it so far with sympathy points, even after blunders. Whereas other couples r penalized with low scores for similar mistakes or no mistakes all all.   them really being married for show or not.. Shoved under rug. But no hope in the voting rounds so no on wants to support a losing horse 😆   And why would other contestants support Himruta.. Chances r they r not even real.. 3 weeks separated again in diff cities. Maybe other players know truth about them 😆

And looks like himruta might be too on these so called road trips!   But mayb they r not invited as much... Poll after poll on social media shows who is clearly audience favorite!!!

They not rather join in the strategic sessions of UpMa wanting other jodis to campaign for them!😆 HimRuta do not lick anyone's backs!Clap UpMa can use people to make campaigns online for them 😉 They are good at using people anyway! 😆 People now become nothing more than strategy! 😆 UpMa must have told them.."they will give them one lakh or three lakh" from the winning prize...rings bells to me!😆
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Topic closed for review 
-NB7DT
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The topic is reviewed and yet another debatable topic steered to mocking fangroups, targeting and taking digs at contestants and their personal life, name calling contestants, inciting fanwars, discussing moderation.

Is it so difficult to stick to the topic ?? two differing opinions will never have consensus, just agree to disagree, bringing in past issues, irrelevant to the current topic can be avoided, no need to  prove your point by deviating the topic to other issues.

Everyone knows the rules and what should and shouldn't be discussed, yet you chose to and if any action is taken, moderation is mocked !! For any of the moderation concerns please PM any of the section DT.

Topic will remain closed !!

Thanks,
 NB7DT