Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ngelzndemons thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Promoting a dance show is not an issue, everyone does it. Its appealing to people to vote ahead of semi finale is the issue. Sharad is gone overboard by asking people to pressurize Star plus so that Upma is winner is just too much. 

Yup I know he is going overboard. That's y I mentioned the way he is campaigning is unfair..
But couples themselves have full right to do promotions in a harmless and dignified manner.
Also they have worked hard for months continously and every1 wants to win obviously.

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asking for their fans to vote for them is fine. Usually, in other shows as well, whenever they give their voting number they ask their fans to vote for them. However asking for votes through their celebrity friends (which I gather Upen and Karishma are doing through the friends they made on the show) is a little too much. 

Originally posted by: ngelzndemons

I don't know if its allowed or not but its certainly  misleading

Its not only giving false hope to the fans...but also a reason to fight for losing. Its better to be slapped by the truth than kissed by a lie.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how people r so conveniently ignoring here that other couples r also campaigning..bashing them on the basis of something that other couples r doing..wow 👏
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Is UpMa sucking upto EX / eliminated contestants, so that those actors campaign on social media to their fanbases, to vote for UpMa ? Discuss.

I saw in another topic on the forum, wherein Sharad it seems has been campaigning for UpMa in a way, which is showing HimRuta and Nandish Rashmi in a rather shady light ? It seems like a good strategy and I can see how desperate they seem to win this show.😆 I saw someone post a pic of Upen's tweet on the topic "campaigning for finale ahead of semi finale", wherein Upen  has been praising how Karishma and him and won some online poll. So he may or may not take the cup home, but what's the harm in seizing limelight right now, when UpMa are on the top in an online poll ?😆

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 9tanki

TM question is straight forward, " is it fair to do campaign and ask for vote before semi finale episode is broadcasted"  

why not? all the couples are! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Other contestants are asking fans to vote for them in polls too but it's another thing that they're losing so they aren't posting results! 😆
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

how people r so conveniently ignoring here that other couples r also campaigning..bashing them on the basis of something that other couples r doing..wow 👏

As if upma is forcing others to campaign for them! If ex contestants dont like Himruta.. U cant force them to support them. Everyone has a right to support whom they want. . And what false hopes.. Its clear favorite couple himruta has made it so far with sympathy points, even after blunders. Whereas other couples r penalized with low scores for similar mistakes or no mistakes all all.   them really being married for show or not.. Shoved under rug. But no hope in the voting rounds so no on wants to support a losing horse 😆   And why would other contestants support Himruta.. Chances r they r not even real.. 3 weeks separated again in diff cities. Maybe other players know truth about them 😆

And looks like himruta might be too on these so called road trips!   But mayb they r not invited as much... Poll after poll on social media shows who is clearly audience favorite!!!
E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Request to the Mods - If you action the request of people who have reported this topic, please do not completely thrash this topic without giving us valid reasons as i feel this this topic is completely relevant  to the show. If people want to turn every Anti UPMA thread into a battle zone, then why should the TM efforts get washed for that? 
@TM

I have been informed UPMA are desperately asking people to vote for them everywhere. Like on every social Media, Checking every on-line poll. I am sure, they must have quoted their lead on the on-line polls made on this forum for them too. I suppose, Upen must be in desperate needs for money for his high maintenance GF.

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: E-friend

Request to the Mods - If you action the request of people who have reported this topic, please do not completely thrash this topic without giving us valid reasons as i feel this this topic is completely relevant  to the show. If people want to turn every Anti UPMA thread into a battle zone, then why should the TM efforts get washed for that? 

@TM

I have been informed UPMA are desperately asking people to vote for them everywhere. Like on every social Media, Checking every on-line poll. I am sure, they must have quoted their lead on the on-line polls made on this forum for them too. I suppose, Upen must be in desperate needs for money for his high maintenance GF.

Exactly. We all have a right to express our POVs. Besides, Iam not personally attacking anyone here. It is relevant to the show.