Campaigning for finale ahead of semi finale-DT NT Pg3

Posted: 8 years ago
I have followed so many reality show, but its the first time I am seeing a contestant from NB campaigning in advance and pleading people to vote for them. Guess who is that contestant. Its non other then Upma. Even ex contestant Sharad was seen asking fans to put pressure on starplus to make Upma winner. 

So my question, is it fair to campaign and do road shows to ask for votes and supports directly by contestant and ex contestant, even before semi finale is broadcasted ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They r campaigning seriously 😆 jeetne ka craze lol
BTW did u see himruta interview in sbb 😳
Dont tont upen ok!!! Wo yahan pe aa gaya hai jeetne ke liye. Why are u being jealous??? Jalo mat barabri karo. Mujhe nahi lag gaya hai ki jeetne ke liye votes ki bheek mangne me roadshow karne me koi galat baat ho gaya hai.

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Dont tont upen ok!!! Wo yahan pe aa gaya hai jeetne ke liye. Why are u being jealous??? Jalo mat barabri karo. Mujhe nahi lag gaya hai ki jeetne ke liye votes ki bheek mangne me roadshow karne me koi galat baat ho gaya hai.

sidha sada dnt tont me jeet na ska ... when you have full confidence on your talent and know you connect with audience then you dnt need to campaigning for vote ...you know your performance and your attitude will get the votes for you ...but when you have insecurity then you have to do ...😛 
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the rest of the contestants aren't campaigning? really? 🤣 I've seen other couples doing more TV interviews and city tours than the couple you mentioned. 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
News is also fake of road show no road show only. 🤣Edited by Natkat - 8 years ago
Again a fake news 😲 after that chinese assignment. Must be for some charitable cause 🤣
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Natkat

News is also fake of road show no road show only. 🤣

I think TM is talking about another couple that went to Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune... everywhere even schools to get votes! 😆 now that's what you call a road show! 
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I think TM is talking about another couple that went to Bhopal, Lucknow, Delhi, Pune... everywhere even schools to get votes! 😆 now that's what you call a road show! 

Oh yes begging for votes in the school .oh got it. 😆
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

News is also fake of road show no road show only. 🤣

it's ok... let people make up stories.  why would UpMa need to beg for votes when they are topping almost all social media polls😆  and even if they are... nothing wrong in it... at least they are connecting and thanking their fans and supporters .   such a sweet gesture from upen and karishma.  they are definitely not lazy but keeping active as the show is still not over👏👏

majority of viewers are choosing to see thru Ekta's stories.  indian audiences have seen enough Ekta drama on TV before and can differentiate between fact and fiction.  ab UpMa kyaa kare when people keep inviting them to make appearances!!!!! 

a nach baliye couple has to be together to be seen together.  ab Himruta aren't even in same states.  Himanshoo ran off to mommy in delhi and making appearences all alone.  poor amruta all alone in mumbai.  bechaari ki movie coming up and himanshoo didn't even show up to support her interview on some marathi channel😕  but i don't blame amruta for hanging with him.  maybe, NB was the most they stayed together in their 11, supposedly, years together... so they had enuff of one another. 3 weeks and maybe now he came back to her. and maybe FINALLY.. "ghar basaya?"  

UpMa are together and rocking and connecting with their viewers.  Hats off to an amazing couple⭐️ 
Edited by vibg - 8 years ago