Good One Sana! :)

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Right after HIMMANSHOO said Upen should be less competitive, Sana said she likes Upen's competitiveness! πŸ‘ Camera went onto HIMMANSHOO to see his reaction. πŸ˜† 

I like that Sana-Deepesh don't let anyone influence their opinions no matter how much "advice" they're given. 

Mod Note: Please use names instead of implying as implications can start problems. Regards. 

Edited with name. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true being competitve is a very good thing Nothing wrong. Upen is competitive and every one appreciated that. Unlike that other person who was so insecure.It was worth seeing that other insecure persons face when sana made that comment. Like someone slapped on the face. Looked like rotten potatoes🀣
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know right the other person is so damn insecure and jealous of Upen πŸ˜•

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Right after someone said Upen should be less competitive, Sana said she likes Upen's competitiveness!πŸ‘Other persons expressions dropped.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I like that Sana-Deepesh don't let anyone influence their opinions no matter how much "advice" they're given.

Yes. That was such a nice positive. Upen is a true sportsman.. Despite injuries.. When game starts he goes for the win like one should. Competition mein aaye ho to compete karo.   Layed back attitude looks lazy in a competition.   I do like that Upen πŸ‘
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Right after someone said Upen should be less competitive, Sana said she likes Upen's competitiveness! πŸ‘ Other persons expressions dropped. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Natkat

So true being competitve is a very good thing Nothing wrong. Upen is competitive and every one appreciated that. Unlike that other person who was so insecure.It was worth seeing that other insecure persons face when sana made that comment. Like someone slapped on the face. Looked like rotten potatoes🀣

So what exactly is the point of this topic ? After this people plead that no one should talk against Karishma and Upen ?πŸ‘ Intentions. Intentions of some are getting clearer and clearer with the passing days. A recent topic against Amruta and Himanshoo displayed disgusting comments and
this one just proves what a joke all the pleas were.

Sana had her opinion and Himanshoo as well respected that. His faced dropped ? LOL really ?

Sana right then told Upen, that he should stop behaving impulsively and be a bit more patient. So Sana wasn't taking a dig at either Himanshoo or Upen. She was putting her point across just like Himanshoo put his. What is this topic exactly trying to convey ?

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Sana owned Himanshoo yesterday. He really has no shame & is so vindictive against his competition, no wonder he is best friends with Payal. His reaction was hilarious indeed. πŸ˜†

Sana owned Himashoo ?ROFLROFL I find this hilariously delusional. ROFL

And UpMa fans have a problem with Himanshoo being friends with Payal now, because these two h had the guts to talk against UpMa's shameful actions and tantrums on the show unlike Nandish and Rohit who lick his feet.πŸ˜†

All power to Himanshoo and Payal for that! πŸ˜† 

I haven't personally witnessed someone more vindicative than Upen who holds grudges forever.πŸ˜†Keeping the grudge aside, the guy cannot even take a criticism like a man.ROFL

Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
Himanshoo and sana both had thier own opinions and some may find that himmi was correct and some may find sana correct. Whats the big deal? The big deal us how the person to whom the comments were directed handles these comments. Everyone likes to hear the praises but the real difficult task is to take the negative commenta graciously where upen always fails miserably.
I personaly feels that there is nothing wrong in being extremly competetive in a competition and upen cud have said then n there itself to himmi that actually i find this a good thing and extreme competitive behavior motivates me to work harder. Whats the need of saying rubbish things to his wife?? Where is the chivilary that tamna was talking about other day???Edited by SheetalAnshul - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

So what exactly is the point of this topic ? After this people plead that no one should talk against Karishma and Upen ?πŸ‘ Intentions. Intentions of some are getting clearer and clearer with the passing days. A recent topic against Amruta and Himanshoo displayed disgusting comments and

this one just proves what a joke all the pleas were.

Sana had her opinion and Himanshoo as well respected that. His faced dropped ? LOL really ?

Sana right then told Upen, that he should stop behaving impulsively and be a bit more patient. So Sana wasn't taking a dig at either Himanshoo or Upen. She was putting her point across just like Himanshoo put his. What is this topic exactly trying to convey ?

The point is.. Its TM's observation and opinion.   Sana's positive was opposite of someone else's negative... So thats a very interesting observation.   
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vibg

The point is.. Its TM's observation and opinion.   Sana's positive was opposite of someone else's negative... So thats a very interesting observation.   

The observation was rather put across in a way which degraded another contestant. It does come across  as provocative for other fan groups to get back at with bringing down Upen and Karishma. 

DT note: irrelevant comments regarding other topics in reply to the quoted text edited,

Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Sana-Deepesh don't let anyone influence them"!! Did anybody ask them either???? When did anyone advice them and they didn't take it?? Which part of the episode showed that?

And why should Himmanshoo have any problem with Sana's opinion?? Had she spoken first, then also Himmanshoo would have said the same thing. I've never seen him imposing his POV on anyone. So where does this "influencing" thing arise from??

I doubt if NB has 2 versions. Dropped expressionsπŸ˜•

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Everyone has their opinion but that doesnt mean that by giving their opinion they are mocking another person. Why would himmi have a problem with sana's opinion? He never imposes his opinion on anyone so how could she get influenced? If they would be then deepu would have said something negative as well which he didnt.