Good One Sana! :) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Is it AT for Sana and Dipesh ? I don't see any question/point in the post to debate on, its same topic from yesterday. 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just an observation just like everyone else makes observations about contestant's expressions on this forum. 
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Upen is calm doesn't get agitated honest competitive ...everybody should learn from him👏
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Upen is calm doesn't get agitated honest competitive ...everybody should learn from him👏

who said that? 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
Mepharm thumbnail

I am. ...why?
BollyPC thumbnail

well I agree with that then because Upen is competitive but he doesn't start yelling at this partner during tasks like Himmanshoo and many other contestants have. People should learn from him. 👏 
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

well I agree with that then because Upen is competitive but he doesn't start yelling at this partner during tasks like Himmanshoo and many other contestants have. People should learn from him. 👏 

You guys need to decide your favourites😕

The number of times you mention Himruta is even more than the AT🤣
Mepharm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Talk about upen why drag himmi😲

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

"Sana-Deepesh don't let anyone influence them"!! Did anybody ask them either???? When did anyone advice them and they didn't take it?? Which part of the episode showed that?

And why should Himmanshoo have any problem with Sana's opinion?? Had she spoken first, then also Himmanshoo would have said the same thing. I've never seen him imposing his POV on anyone. So where does this "influencing" thing arise from??

I doubt if NB has 2 versions. Dropped expressions😕

I need to ask my cable company if they are paying bills on time, because i didnt see that thing either 
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 9tanki

I need to ask my cable company if they are paying bills on time, because i didnt see that thing either 

*jumps up and down with hands in air*

Mera cable wala bhi fraud nikla like someone else we know 🤣