The number of times you mention Himruta is even more than the AT🤣

More than anything this topic is to appreciate Sana. WELL DONE SANA!! 👏
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Talk about upen why drag himmi😲

I was going to list Mrunal yelling at Sharad too but she's no longer on the show... other prime example is Himmanshoo yelling at Amruta and making her say sorry so I said it. 

Competitive is one thing but so competitive that you start yelling at your own partner is bad. 

DT Note: Nested quotes edited , Please go easy on quotes, please do  not quote more than 3 comments at once.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

"Sana-Deepesh don't let anyone influence them"!! Did anybody ask them either???? When did anyone advice them and they didn't take it?? Which part of the episode showed that?

And why should Himmanshoo have any problem with Sana's opinion?? Had she spoken first, then also Himmanshoo would have said the same thing. I've never seen him imposing his POV on anyone. So where does this "influencing" thing arise from??

I doubt if NB has 2 versions. Dropped expressions😕

Rimi why are you trying to be logical here hon ?😆 Isn't it clear what the topic is aimed at and for ? I find it hypocritical when after that, some go about preaching and trying to teach a lesson or act like saints themselves. 😆

My hate for Upen Karishma has indeed intensified with this.☺️

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Just an observation just like everyone else makes observations about contestant's expressions on this forum. 

So let the "observations" on Upen Karishma flourish as well ! LOL 9tanki, let's get going.
Edited by * Unnati * - 8 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Rimi why are you trying to be logical here hon ?😆 Isn't it clear what the topic is aimed at and for ? I find it hypocritical when after that, some go about preaching and trying to teach a lesson or act like saints themselves. 😆

My hate for Upen Karishma has indeed intensified with this.☺️

So let the "observations" on Upen Karishma flourish as well ! LOL 9tanki, let's get going.

But then you actually need expressions to talk about na? They are one lucky fandom😆
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: NinjaInPyjamas

But then you actually need expressions to talk about na? They are one lucky fandom😆

There was a topic on Karishma's expressions a couple days ago. are you new here? Because clearly you don't know the dynamics of the forum! 
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with you...it is very double standard to me that u came in a competition and complaining about others being competitive!!

@tm ur topic is bang on

DT Note: comment referring to fangroups and other issues edited out
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ gauharageous
Every couple has their dynamics...

Upen karishma are guarded in front of the cameras

Himmi amu are candid...

Either is good or bad...can't really compare..

Nandish yelled at rashmi during the tire task ...why not that example?

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

There was a topic on Karishma's expressions a couple days ago. are you new here? Because clearly you don't know the dynamics of the forum! 

That happens to be my OPINION.

Also one act was "Robotic" sooo I doubt any loopholes for expressions there..and in the other she had chocolate smeared on her face, so I am really not sorry if I don't see the expressions and you have gotta have superpowers if you can see expressions through that. So yay! There IS one good thing about your life.

And wow that almost sounds like a threat...but then you fans of Upma so I understand your "inspiration"😃

"Dynamics of the forum" that is such a hilarious phrase 😆
Edited by NinjaInPyjamas - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

@ gauharageous

Every couple has their dynamics...

Upen karishma are guarded in front of the cameras

Himmi amu are candid...

Either is good or bad...can't really compare..

Nandish yelled at rashmi during the tire task ...why not that example?

good example! thanks for reminding me. 

But I disagree with UpMa being guarded in front of the cameras! They definitely arent camera shy!😉 This is just the way they are... support and respect each other. 

I think being so competitive that you start yelling at our own partner is worse than pushing yourself to do well despite being injured. 
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

good example! thanks for reminding me. 

But I disagree with UpMa being guarded in front of the cameras! They definitely arent camera shy!😉 This is just the way they are... support and respect each other. 

I think being so competitive that you start yelling at our own partner is worse than pushing yourself to do well despite being injured. 

Though I didn't like himmi calling amu an idiot..it was not out of competitive spirit rather out of sheer frustration...

He wasn't doing it to win but to do it properly and amus do this do that must have annoyed him...

Don't know how upen took karishmas suggestions...because they didn't even participate in the task properly...

In fact upen went to the room to get her...she should have kept aide her fatigue and gone anyways just for her partner???? Don't you think so??? Respect for my partner would come first IMO than being tired...