Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

good example! thanks for reminding me. 

But I disagree with UpMa being guarded in front of the cameras! They definitely arent camera shy!😉 This is just the way they are... support and respect each other. 

I think being so competitive that you start yelling at our own partner is worse than pushing yourself to do well despite being injured. 

By guarded I didn't mean shy...I meant smart to conceal their shortcomings...which is smart in a way sometimes 

Physically they are very free on camera and I don't have an opinion on that
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

Himanshoo and sana both had thier own opinions and some may find that himmi was correct and some may find sana correct. Whats the big deal? The big deal us how the person to whom the comments were directed handles these comments. Everyone likes to hear the praises but the real difficult task is to take the negative commenta graciously where upen always fails miserably.
I personaly feels that there is nothing wrong in being extremly competetive in a competition and upen cud have said then n there itself to himmi that actually i find this a good thing and extreme competitive behavior motivates me to work harder. Whats the need of saying rubbish things to his wife?? Where is the chivilary that tamna was talking about other day???

bang on post!! 👏
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mepharm

Though I didn't like himmi calling amu an idiot..it was not out of competitive spirit rather out of sheer frustration...

He wasn't doing it to win but to do it properly and amus do this do that must have annoyed him...

Don't know how upen took karishmas suggestions...because they didn't even participate in the task properly...

In fact upen went to the room to get her...she should have kept aide her fatigue and gone anyways just for her partner???? Don't you think so??? Respect for my partner would come first IMO than being tired...

Upen did Karishma's makeup in 20mins and we do know how Upen took her suggestions... Karishma commented that Upen did it so calm and sweetly.  Rithvik wants Upen as his makeup man because he was so good. 

Yeah they didn't show up on time for the task... shows they're not THAT competitive and standing by each other is more important than a task. 

BollyPC thumbnail
BACK TO THE TOPIC... GOOD JOB SANA!!! 👏 
DT Note: Please do NOT use all caps as it considered yelling on internet 
Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago
Exquisite_me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know who but someone here asked about the topic on Karishma's expression. There editing was blamed, editing team doesn't do a good job etc etc.😆 Why can't we go for the same reason here?  Edited by Exquisite_me - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exquisite_me

I don't know who but someone here asked about the topic on Karishma's expression. There editing was blamed, editing team doesn't do a good job etc etc.😆 Why not go for the same reason here? 

That can be your counter argument. why not! But just like other people's expressions are brought up again and again then why not Himmanshoo's? 

I just observed the camera went for Himmanshoo's reaction after Sana's positive comment for Upen. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
I learnt something new today- if someone differes from ur opinion then its a big slap on ur face as ideally whole world shud have a same opinion. If sana wud have gone first then it wud have been a slap on sanas face from himmi. Nice logic 👏
Second imp lesson if u r saying anything against UpMa then u r obiviously insecure and jealous if them as it is a universal rule to always praise king upen and queen karishma.
To get these logisc u have to shut ur brains like upen and karishma. Once u do that u will definitely understand this and start praising tge most popular, genuine, polite, down to earth, humble 🥱 couple of NB7Edited by SheetalAnshul - 8 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

I learnt something new today- if someone differes from ur opinion then its a big slap on ur face as ideally whole world shud have a same opinion. If sana wud have gone first then it wud have been a slap on sanas face from himmi. Nice logic 👏
Second imp lesson if u r saying anything against UpMa then u r obiviously insecure and jealous if them as it is a universal rule to always praise king upen and queen karishma.
To get these logisc u have to shut ur brains like upen and karishma. Once u do that u will definitely understand this and start praising tge most popular, genuine, polite, down to earth, humble 🥱 couple of NB7

the order of events definitely did make it a lot more entertaining to watch for sure! 😆 

For your second point, other contestants said negative things to improve on too but many viewers just felt telling someone to be less competitive in a competition was a bit illogical. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

@red... what else have you 2 been going all season? All you do is make anti-UpMa topics... as Himruta fans you two sure do talk about UpMa a lot! 

I was talking about you TWO Himruta fans. Many Himruta fans don't want these fan war and are sick of it just like us but because of you two people this has gone on all season. 

I disliked Upma from previous show and my opinion hasnt changed for them and it has nothing to do with being Himruta fan. I didnt even knew who were Himruta before this show. If I criticize or show displeasure about Upma its my pov based on what they do/show on screen, and it has nothing to do being anyone's fan. 
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana owned Himanshoo yesterday. He really has no shame & is so vindictive against his competition, no wonder he is best friends with Payal. His reaction was hilarious indeed. 😆