Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

E-friend thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL Sana stated her opinion and Himansoo stated his own.  Also, Sana is best friends with Amruta and Deepish with Himansoo. If Sana was to choose between Upen and Himansoo she will choose Himansoo. However, as a friend she told him that she disagreed with his thought and actually likes the competitive nature in him - Maybe because there is rarely anything to like about Upen and Sana was struggling to think of anything else.

Just because Sana is friends with Amruta, doesn't mean she becomes their clone. She has her own opinions and just stated that.  Saying something nice about Upen is a challenge itself.
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even Amruta wouldnt choose Himanshoo if it came down to Upen & Himanshoo. 😆 Deepesh is also more of a close friend of Upen's.

This comment from Sana really showed how fake these bade bhai relations on the show are. On the other hand, Upen commands respect from contestants. Sana literally came forward to stand up for him. Deepesh, Nandish & Mayuresh all guys were so impressed with Upen, you could tell from their comments that Upen had a great positive impact on them. Same is the case with most eliminated guys. Arpit, Sharad, Jai, they all adore him even now!

Upen always manages to retain close friendships & everyone's respect after these shows, speaks a lot about him as a person! 👏 
pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

I learnt something new today- if someone differes from ur opinion then its a big slap on ur face as ideally whole world shud have a same opinion. If sana wud have gone first then it wud have been a slap on sanas face from himmi. Nice logic 👏
Second imp lesson if u r saying anything against UpMa then u r obiviously insecure and jealous if them as it is a universal rule to always praise king upen and queen karishma.
To get these logisc u have to shut ur brains like upen and karishma. Once u do that u will definitely understand this and start praising tge most popular, genuine, polite, down to earth, humble 🥱 couple of NB7

I learned that upma can be criticized for being cheaters liers desperate people for doing every sin in the book and noone bats an eye. But if you use on non abusive word like insecure on himmi everyone jumps on you. 
Guys, if some people can genuinely belive upma are all of those things and defend it by saying "its my opinion" then saying himmanshoo is insecure is also someone's opinion and their opinion should be respected.  Just because himruta fans are majority it doesn't make them right. 

Originally posted by: pearl550

I learned that upma can be criticized for being cheaters liers desperate people for doing every sin in the book and noone bats an eye. But if you use on non abusive word like insecure on himmi everyone jumps on you.
Guys, if some people can genuinely belive upma are all of those things and defend it by saying "its my opinion" then saying himmanshoo is insecure is also someone's opinion and their opinion should be respected. Just because himruta fans are majority it doesn't make them right.

As u have quoted me thats y i m replying. I m not a Himmi fan so go ahead and call him insecure if u feel so its ur opinion. Upen misbehaved with amruta that is a fact, ur calling himmi insecure is not gonna change that.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

As u have quoted me thats y i m replying. I m not a Himmi fan so go ahead and call him insecure if u feel so its ur opinion. Upen misbehaved with amruta that is a fact, ur calling himmi insecure is not gonna change that.

Upen didnt misbehave with Amruta. He expressed himself honestly like others. Amruta's body language and facial expressions were very clear.. She wanted a response from Upen. As clearly making ammends with Upen mattered to her. Upen appreciated her first move to clear the air and acknowledged her for it. He then got up and hugged her.
Just like others were being honest.. He was honest. Both hugged it out and moved on.

Originally posted by: vibg

Upen didnt misbehave with Amruta. He expressed himself honestly like others. Amruta's body language and facial expressions were very clear.. She wanted a response from Upen. As clearly making ammends with Upen mattered to her. Upen appreciated her first move to clear the air and acknowledged her for it. He then got up and hugged her.
Just like others were being honest.. He was honest. Both hugged it out and moved on.

If someone will tell me in front of many ppl that "main yahan dost banane nahi aaya hoon, ban jaye to thik nahi bane to thik", i'll consider that as my insult. If i wud have been at amrutas place i wud have said ok then good for you. For me its amruta who handled the whole situation very well. Upen made a fool of himself.. A short and curt reply from upen wud have suffice. This is my opinion n u or any UpMa fan in general can very well differ and it will not be a slap on anyones face.Edited by SheetalAnshul - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

If someone will tell me in front of many ppl that "main yahan dost banane nahi aaya hoon, ban jaye to thik nahi bane to thik", i'll consider that as my insult. If i wud have been at amrutas place i wud have said ok then good for you. For me its amruta who handled the whole situation very well. Upen made a fool of himself.. A short and curt reply from upen wud have suffice. This is my opinion n u or any UpMa fan in general can very well differ and it will not be a slap on anyones face.

The situation was between amruta and upen... Doesnt matter what himruta or upma fans think. Thy handled it their way. Obviously... Who would upen wanna friends with a peraon who calls him a liar and cheater. But clearly amruta wants upen karishma friendship so made that effort. She knows upen doesnt talk to her cause of himanshoo's opinion. Yet she wants friendahip. Not only that.. She ahut himanshoo up when he was speaking about karishma that she is nice but we dont talk much so i dont know. Amruta tapped him on knee and said.. Oh himanshoo chup.. Tum to kisi se baat nahin karte. I love karu.
@vbig that is ur opinion and for me upen was rude to Amruta. No gentleman will talk to a woman like that. So lets agree to disagree here. As upen said mujhe aapse seekhna chahiye mujhe ye pehel karni chahiye thi, i wud have really loved if upen had done something like that instead of his rude comments. Wud have loved from upen something like ki jo hua ok koi buri yaad lekar main ghar nahi jana chahta ye competition hai n iske bahar hum dost hain.
And regarding amrutas stopping himanshoo while talking abt karishma, amu is a talkative girl n many times she does that (speaks when himmi is saying anything). For ex when himmi told deepu that ye bahut sochta hai at that time too amu said in between to tum bhi to bahut sochte ho.Edited by SheetalAnshul - 8 years ago
vibg thumbnail

@vbig that is ur opinion and for me upen was rude to Amruta. No gentleman will talk to a woman like that. So lets agree to disagree here. As upen said mujhe aapse seekhna chahiye mujhe ye pehel karni chahiye thi, i wud have really loved if upen had done something like that instead of his rude comments. Wud have loved from upen something like ki jo hua ok koi buri yaad lekar main ghar nahi jana chahta ye competition hai n iske bahar hum dost hain.
And regarding amrutas stopping himanshoo while talking abt karishma, amu is a talkative girl n many times she does that (speaks when himmi is saying anything). For ex when himmi told deepu that ye bahut sochta hai at that time too amu said in between to tum bhi to bahut sochte ho.

Yup. We agree to disagree.   Amruta does have to control how himanshoo talks, quite a bit.   She is friendly. So is upen as evidenced by the number of people who speak highly o him and want to b his friends, including amruta. I like both himanshoo and upen.   And hate to c themlock heads, but oh well.
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Yup. We agree to disagree.   Amruta does have to control how himanshoo talks, quite a bit.   She is friendly. So is upen as evidenced by the number of people who speak highly o him and want to b his friends, including amruta. I like both himanshoo and upen.   And hate to c themlock heads, but oh well.

@vibg u are right. Upen is friendly with everyone see even now all ex contestants are partying with them.