Sam is crazy Maan need to be away from her she is a psycho needs a doctor
Geet is so selfless n she cant hide her feelings for him
Maan wants her to be with hin but y he is still confused
y does he cares so much for sam to take all her nonsense
he is cold to everyone is it due to his past  
taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That was a Scary Update

Is Sameera truly in love with Maan or she obsessed with him taking it as love , unbelievable that she could actually lie to Maan and fake that boys are troubling her when a lover lies it simply means that they have no respect for their beloved , id Sam really wanted Maan to spent time with her she should talk to him not manipulate situations to benefit her that is not love .
while Geet can't see Maan in pain and wants to see his happiness
that for me is love
precap is interesting looking forward to seeing Maaneet's accidental kiss and their reaction thereafter

chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wat an update dear... There sam is hurt and here maaneet r in another world 😉 . But totally shocking. Sam being the one after the whole fiasco was too shocking and more than that was geet expressing her feelings so openly to maan. Geet is so pure at heart yaar. She did everything for maan even to the level of convincing him to not leave sam. Loved her totally. But in all these sam turned out scary yaar. She is like NT of ishq shaava but there maan didn't like her so no problem. But here maan likes sam so how will maaneet deal with her and their life. Only u can answer 😉
gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sam loves maan bt took wrong way to b with him. Maan was so angry, geet really saved sam n situation. Her love is so selfless for maan
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful ud
maan get to know the game which sam played
he was hell angry on her but geet request him
and he didn't say no t geet and geet screamed 
seeing sam cut her wrist and they took her hospital
maan assuring sam he loved her its pained geet
but can't see maan in tear he wiped his tear and
held his hand and maan really get courage frm 
geet this act  sam is safe 
maan treating geet by him self and she asked 
maan every one here listening u quietly y
than maan said he own this hospital 
maan putting solution and its burning 
geet was seeing she don't want treatment 
and again she used wrong word than realize
it and kept asking sorry maan anger vanish 
with her mafi words and he to take as teasing
and he also said he owns her and stay with him
he also confuse on his behavior with geet
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sam hurt herself nd maan now abt d plan made by Sam.
She told ma'am dat she did it jst to b with maan but I think she is insecure of Geet.
Sam but her nerves nd maaneet took her to hospital.
Geet is consoling maan.
Maan is treating Geet wounds.
Maaneet both r feeling pull towards each other.
They don't understand y they care for each other so much.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I comment in old thread...
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
oh so that guys were planned by sam itself, maan heard their talks and told sam that he hate her for doing all this...
sam in her madness harmed herself but geet saw her in that condition at right time
geet made maan understand and they both took her to hospital!
loved maaneet scene
interesting precap😳
loved the update
shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
sameera is mad ðŸ˜¡
she is not in love with maan but she is obsessed with maan😡
love the way maan and geet are coming closer😉
precap seems interesting
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this Sam is so crazy. She played this whole game to get Maan's attention. She is immature I always knew but today I came to know she is obsessed with Maan. She can actually do anything to get him. I was always having two thoughts about her character and even today I'm confused if she is really immature or she truly an evil. I don't know what should I think of her. Take this whole incident as her immaturity or really start worrying as I'm also seeing her turning into an obsessive lover which isn't healthy at all.
Maan was right in his anger. I'm glad he didn't support her cos this gives me hope that now she won't repeat the same thing. She knows Maan was disappointed in her and he didn't like what she diD but even here she went extreme by cutting her wrist. She is absolutely insane.

Geet supported Sam which I can understand why. Thinking it to be Sam's first mistake she should be forgiven and given a chance. Geet could also understand Sam's reasoning cos she herself is a girl and understand the desire to have your BF attention and time.

Glad they rushed Sam to hospital on time and she got treated. Geet really helped him a lot and I'm happy to see Geet strong. Helping the person with his GF when you have feelings for him is always hard but Geet is doing that effortlessly.

Maan attended to her wound and I loved their moments there. Geet in the flow blurted that she can't see him in pain and Maan was shocked. They even had one awkward moment like always that get them close. They are so attracted to each other. Though Geet has realized her feelings and name them too Maan is far from even thinking that he is attracted to Geet.

Maan has seen a different side of Geet today. A mature one, who helped him when he was feeling low. She stood by him and supported him.

Waiting to see where this goes. Sam's angle has turned things and is kind of bringing MG close. Making Maan see a totally new Geet.

-Sanjana!