Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome part... maan should think of giving treatment to sam coz she is mentally ill...
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part.
hope maan take sam to pshycologist soon.
raven1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update😊
sam planned it😡
lovers ab tak bane bi nahi ...aur wamp mil gayi😆
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww nice one...lovvvd ths maan ...waiting for more
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Superb part... Sam seems cunning wanted mama any how... But when she will understand that man's didn't love her.. But only care for her... 
Maneet moments r so cute... Unknowingly Geet blurted the she is sad when mama is sad.. 
Maan wanted Geet to be his side... Always... But couldn't understand why

Thnx for pm... Pre cap is interesting... 

Waiting for next update
Rosmitha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update...
I really loved it...
Maya_Maan thumbnail
I Hate You Means I Love You (Season 3)

Episode 21

Geet and Maan was sitting outside the ICU, the night covered up outside and Geet had called Pinky and said what happened and asked her to make Rachi sleep and said she will be with Maan, and come home lately, the doctor then came up and Maan and Geet stood up, "She is fine, and she got her conscious, you can go and see her" the doctor said and Maan rushed in and Geet too rushed behind him, Sameera was sitting and looking straight staring at the wall, "Sam" Maan called and She turned and looked at him and her tears rushed out,

"Sam," Maan went and hugged her up and she too held him tight crying up, "I am sorry Maan, I am so sorry, I don't know why and what, and" Sameera trembled, and Maan held her face in his hands, "Sam, never do such an stupid act again," Maan said, "Oh You were anger on me" Sameera said, "Why Sam, can't I be anger with you" Maan asked and Sameera looked at him with her teary eyes, "don't I have that right" Maan asked and Sameera held his hand, "Yes, you have all right on me but I couldn't take the thought of you being angry on me," Sameera said weeping up

"If you get anger on me na, then scold me, slap me, lock me inside an room, but don't turn your face to me, Maan, you are my world and I don't have another reason to live in this world other than you" Sameera said and Maan hugged her up, "Ok, Ok, now relax and forget everything ok, and you know right, I hate crying Sam" Maan said and Sameera pulled from Maan and wiped her tears and smiled at Maan, "Good girl" Maan said, and Sameera's eyes fall on Geet, "Geet, sorry" she said and Geet nodded an ok,

"Actually you had to thank her" Maan said and Sameera looked at Maan puzzled, "I was so anger as I decided to go away, but Geet only stopped me and came for you, and thank god, she did like that, or else I don't know what would have happened" Maan said and Sam looked at Geet, "Thank you Geet, you are really an good girl, no wonder Maan speaks high of you," Sameera said and Geet smiled big, "Mam, nothing like that, Maan sir is been polite, even if I haven't, Maan sir would have come there by himself, I saw how tensed and worried he was" Geet said,

Sameera then turned to Maan and hugged him up, "I am sorry Maan, I didn't mean it, it just" Sameera started, "Shhh, I told you right, Forget it, forget that ever happened" Maan said and pulled her up, "Sam, take rest, I will be back now, Geet, take care" Maan said and went away, and Geet nodded an ok, Sameera then asked Geet to sit near her and Geet too went and sat on the bed, and she looked at Geet's hand, " I was an bad ass girl right, Maan was right, I acted like criminal and even made you shed blood" she said and Geet nodded an no,

"No Mam, I understand, your way is wrong but not your thoughts" Geet said and Sameera smiled big, Geet felt some kind of strangeness in her behaviour, her mood changes more faster than an kid, like you can make a kid do anything for an chocolate or doll, like wise Sameera would do anything for Maan, even the most stupid thing, one side it seemed dangerous and one side she felt pity somewhere, then the nurse came in with a tray and juice glass in it, Geet too saw it, and stood up and the nurse came near Sameera, "Mam juice" she said as she gave her the juice glass,

Suddenly Sameera's reaction changed up, she started to get sweat on her forehead and Geet noticed it and went near her, "Mam, Mam, are you ok" she asked, and Sameera started to shake up and scream suddenly and pushed the juice glass way, the nurse freaked out, so as Geet, Sameera turned so violent and started to screamed high holding her hair, Geet immediately went and sat near her and pulled her hands down and held her tight, "Mam please relax" she said, "Please call, Mr.Khurana, he is in the doctor's cabin" Geet said to the nurse and the nurse went away,

"Mam, Mam, please, please relax, relax, relax Mam, it's fine" Geet said as she held Sameera tight and caressing her hair and stood up and slowly made Sameera to laid back, and held her forehead, and pressed it tight, "Mam, close your eyes, it's fine, everything is fine," Geet was saying and Sameera relaxed back and Geet sat near her and kept on caressing her head, and Sameera to relaxed back, and after a few second Maan rushed in and Saw Geet sitting near Sameera holding her head and tapping her hands, making her relax, and he saw Sameera too was relaxed now,

Then the doctor came and injected an injection to her and he asked Geet to move away, and Geet walked up towards Maan and then they both went and stood outside, "Maan sir" Geet called slowly and Maan looked at her, "Oh, is Sameera Mam, I mean, she was so normal and suddenly seeing the juice she turned violent," Geet said and Maan took an deep breathe, "what juice was it" Maan asked, "pomegranate, I guess, it was red" Geet said trying to remember, "Sam is allergic to red liquid" Maan said and Geet looked at him puzzled, "Red Liquid but why" Geet asked and Maan looked at her with an stern look, "Sorry sir, if it was too much to ask" Geet said looking down,

And after a few minutes of silence, "It was an Sunday afternoon," Maan started to speak, "I was with Sam's mom and dad, they took me to the picnic with them, for Sam of course, Sam was so small, like between 3 and 4 yrs, even then she was so close to me, our car got a flat tire and so we were waiting on the road, suddenly Sam asked for something and I was trying to cross the road, then" Maan stopped and turned around looking at the dark sky outside,

"everything happened so fast, all I know was Sam's mom literally throw me away and I landed on the other side of the road and hit my head in a rock and fainted up,
and when I woke up, I was in the hospital and Dadi Maa only told that, a truck went out of control and came towards me and to save me, Sam's mom and dad came up, and they save me, but couldn't save themselves and lost their life on the spot and Sam" Maan said almost his voice trembling up,

"she was sitting in the blood pool of her mom and dad and was crying when the police came there, no one took her away as it was an accident case and simple let her there, Dadi maa said when she came to the hospital with Sam's dada ji, Sam was having the blood all over, poor thing must have tried to wake her mom and dad up" Maan said
and Geet held his shoulder tight,

Maan was silent for a long time and then he turned around and saw Geet and took an deep breathe controlling himself, "but as days went away, Sam totally forgot everything, or we thought so, for three years she was in my mansion, and then schooling and studies, made her forget everything, and doctor too said her childhood memories are blurred out, and so we too never speak of it, and one day we all went to Mumbai for an holi celebration, actually that was Sam's first official holi celebration, normally, we would travel aboard on holi holiday,"

"but that year we went to mumbai, there in the holi party, seeing that red colored liquid Sam turned so violent and she almost harmed herself,
We then took her to the doctor and he told  Sameera had a phobia, somewhere in her mind that red liquid reminds her of the blood pool she was in as an kid, thought she can't reason it, she turned violent and thus we were very careful, may be  her violent mood swing to connected towards this I guess," Maan said, and an trace of guilt was seen in his face,

"Sir, please, everything happens for a reason and everything that happens is not within our powers to change, specially the dead thing, it's destiny's decision, like I too never thought I would lose my groom on my wedding day, so as he, all he wanted was to get some flowers for me and my Dad" Geet said and her voice blocked up

"Geet,  don't think of that" Maan said as he held her hand and grinned up, "I guess, everything is not in our hands to change but somethings are, it's really late, I will drop you home" Maan said, "No sir, it's ok, I will go" Geet said, "Geet, it's ok," Maan said, "it's too late and I asked the driver too to go as it was too late, so I will drive you up" Maan said and Geet didn't deny up, "Go and wait near the car, I will see the doctor and come up" Maan said, Geet nodded an went up,

The drive was in silent, Geet felt like she had a long day, from the morning, first she was try to stay away from him, then she was getting close to him, then meeting Sameera, then the rescue thing, then Maan scolding Sameera, then the tragedy, then Maan treating her wound and their awkward closeness, then Maan opening about his past and Sameera's, too much for a day Geet thought, suddenly she remember something, she was so hungry, after morning she haven't ate anything expect for a tea in the hotel while the meeting was done,

The thought of food made her so hungry and she held her stomach and looked outside the window to see a small hotel, "sir" Geet said out loud without even thinking and Maan too stopped his car and looked at Geet, and saw her looking at the hotel on the other side of the road and he guessed she was hungry, Geet then realised she said her option out and she knew Maan will never stop in such an small road side hotel, "Geet, You are hungry" Maan's question caught her off guard and she nodded an yes, "Ok," Maan said as he parked the car and got down and so as Geet, "Geet, this place" Maan said looking at the hotel,

"Sir, it's fine, it's ok" Geet said and Maan nodded an ok, "Sir, you" Geet asked slowly, "No Thanks Geet, I will go home and eat, I am not hungry anyway" Maan said, "But sir" you didn't eat from the morning, and I Know you will be hungry, so" Geet said, "Geet, I told you right, I am not hungry," Maan said, "Sir, I know, I will do one thing, I will get the parcel for you here, so you can have it in the car, trust me sir, in small hotels too there will be good food" Geet said, 
"Geet, it's not about the hotel, it's about me" Maan said, "No sir, if you are not eating then I too will not eat" Geet said,

"Geet, God, don't behave stupid, you are hungry so go and eat" Maan said , "No sir, if you are not eating, I too will not eat" she said and try to move away, Maan then held her arms, "Geet, I order you to go and eat, or else I would drag you there myself" Maan said, "No way" Geet said firmly provoking Maan's irritation and Maan try to drag her up and Geet tried to escape, "Sir, don't force me," she shouted,  Maan held her waist and held her close trying to overpower her escaping tries and Geet too was not gonna give up, her childish attitude took over her, fighting with Maan, though she was no match for him,

Suddenly the struggle grow up and they both trembled and fall down, Geet fall on the road and Maan was over her, and accidentally his lips landed on Geet's lips, Geet's eyes went wide as she felt his hard and hot lips on hers and Maan too was stun for a second as he felt her soft lips on his, Maan was too shocked even too think what to do, Maan could feel Geet's waist he was holding in his hand and his other hand holding her arms, Geet slowly try to part her lips as she was struggling to breathe and her hot breathe hit Maan's lips making him feel an shiver over him,

Maan slowly pulled up a bit, still letting his lips brush on hers, making Geet breathe high, the night's cold breeze and the deserted road and the car's parking light was the only presence there, Maan can feel Geet's lips trembling and her eyes looking straight into his, his whole body was actually crushing her under his weight, the more he think about their position, the more he felt her softness and it was making him feel the heat, Maan's hold on her waist tightened making Geet gasp up, Geet can feel that she is losing herself up to him, Maan slowly brushed his lips on her, making her shiver,

He never felt an girl lips before, and he loved the hotness and softness of Geet's pink lips, he slowly pressed his lips on hers a bit closer and Geet closed her eyes, drowning in the new found pleasure breathing high, suddenly something hit Maan's mind and he pulled himself back and Geet too opened her eyes as she felt her release from his hold, suddenly Geet felt so free and weightless and realised Maan had already stood up "Baba ji, what just happened," Geet thought feeling embarrassed and shy, Geet then slowly got up and stood near Maan who was looking at the other side, Geet can see the guilty in his face,

"I am sorry sir" Geet said making Maan look at her shocked, "why the hell is she saying sorry, when the mistake was mine, ok, atleast partial mine and I also let my mind wander, thank god, I got my sense at the right time" Maan thought looking at Geet, "Sir, I need to go home" Geet said and Maan didn't say anything and nodded an yes, and took the drive with Geet and the drive was having an deadly silent, "Poor Maan sir, it's all because of me, If only I had listened to him, he wouldn't try to force me nor struggled up and fall on and that kiss" Geet thought and her eyes widen up,

"Can I count that as an kiss, we just" Geet thought and stopped thinking as it made her feel an sudden tension, and she looked at Maan, who was still looking nervous, and haven't even turned his eyes on her, Maan then dropped her home, "Good night sir" Geet said and Maan just nodded and went away,

Precap: Maan's thoughts towards Geet slowly changing up,

sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res.

Edited

Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res.

Edited