thank u for updating di πŸ˜ƒ
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update
waiting for next update
Endgame thumbnail
that incident was planned by sam she did that to gain maans attention n to spend time with him maan was very upset but geet made him understood sam cut her wrist i feel like she loves maan but more than maan is an obessesion for her geet is showing her feelings toward maan now he is also affecting by her lovely part thnx 4 update
chauhan1796 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
Jane anjane hi sahi but geet is saying her feelings for maan...
that Sam she is completely mad...
don't know what she gonna do after knowing about maaneet...
waiting for next...
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
sam fake this drama
she is possess of maan
geet is telling her felling to maan unknowingly
plz cont soon
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
OMG... sam did all that to grab attention

poor geet got hurt in all this... good that maan n geet come to know this

maan got angered n thought sam is no the same innocent kid anymore ... but our goody geet manage to stop maan

ye Sameera ka acha hai marne chalo aur jo chahiye mil jata hai... pahele sadi ke liye ha kehlvaya maan se n now... maan, i like u se i love u tak aa gaya( i know not that way...still)

ohhh geet in hurt state did all for sam/ or say for maan

finally maan ko geet ki chot ki yaad aayi... maan treating geet by himself...nice

geet said her feeling so clearly still maan didnt get that...uuufff... maan ko kab ehsaas hoga

precap...nice

Edited by maanshi - 8 years ago
lathaanireddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update really enjoying thankyou😊
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shocking part. so I was right. This Sam is such a cunning woman.maan saw her giving money to same guys who were teasing her. When maan confronted she said that she did all because she wanted h to spend time with her. It's totally ridiculous. There is something more than this truth. She cut her hand as maan got angry on her. Maan is saying it's her childish act but I guess it's her plan as she knows that maan would melt seeing her in pain. I don't know how couldn't maan know about sam till now. I was really in awe seeing geet's love for maan. She was doing everything for Sam as she thinks Sam is maan's love. So she shouldn't be in pain as it would hurt only maan which she can't bear. Waiting for next dear
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update shocing so it was all sams plan for maans attention maa was shocked to know he questioned the guys they told they were college kids and sam paid them to tease her maan was very angry and hurt sam broke his trust coz of her geet got badly hurt he dragged geet away but sam was shocked as maan hates her she couldnt take it geet made maan understand that whatever she did was coz she loved maan for him she did it man couldnt understand why geet was supporting her even geet didnt he decided to go back geet found sam has cut her hand maan was cursing and blaming himself geet tried to console him she didnt care for her own wounds running here and there for sam maan was surprised as she didnt care for her own wounds but even more surprised by her answer that she couldnt see him in pain though she was trying to distance from him couldnt they almost kissed but didnt she was trying to push him away but he was not going she was getting frustarted his closeness was driving her insane
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan toh gaya kamse...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...