I Hate you means I Love you (season 3) ch 26 pg 41 thrd 2

Posted: 8 years ago

I Hate you means I Love you (season 3)

Hate is only a form of love that hasn't found a way to express itself logically.

What you think as love may not be love,

And what you think as hate may not be hate,

Feelings and emotions are two weird things, which is close to heart but far away from brain to understand,

There will never be any logic, because love is never logical...

It's magical...

One more magical journey of Maaneet, will try to keep it as magical and beautiful as it can be as of Maan and Geet...

Thread one link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4360249

Chapters

Chapter 20 : Chapter 20

Chapter 21 : Chapter 21

Chapter 22 : Chapter 22

Chapter 23 : Chapter 23

Chapter 24 : Chapter 24

Chapter 25 : Chapter 25

Chapter 26 : Chapter 26

Edited by Maya_Maan - 8 years ago
Congrats on new thread di 🥳
Congrats for the new thread 👍🏼
congrats for new thread...😊
congratulations on the new thread 
Congratulations for new thread.
I Hate You Means I Love You (Season 3)

Episode 20

Maan made Geet sit in the car, when Sameera's phone rang up, and she excused herself and moved a bit away, "Maan, Oh, My clients came up here, so will go and tell them I will met them some other day," Sameera said, "Sam But" Maan started, "2 Minutes Maan" Sameera said and rushed away, "This girl never listens" Maan said shaking his head and looked at Geet, who was controlling her pain up, "Geet, you be here, Sam might get into the talking, I will go and get her back soon, just hold on for a second" Maan said as he can't see Geet in Pain like this and walked away,

Maan was looking around for Sameera and finally found her with a bunch of boys, "This is her clients" Maan thought shocked, "They don't even look decent, sure this girl is gonna get herself into some trouble" Maan thought and walked up but stopped short behind an pillar near them, as he saw Sameera giving them money, "Money" Maan thought, "Thank you madam, if you have any other work like this, let us know Madam" one guy said, "the only work now I want you guys to do is, get out of Srinagar, Geet had seen you and I know Maan would somehow find who you guys are, so if you need to be alive get out" Sameera said,

The guys nodded and turned around to get dashed on to Maan and the guy who stamped on Maan looked at him and stepped back, and Sameera was already shaking up seeing Maan, "what the hell is happening, who are these guys" Maan roared up at Sameera and she caught her heart and stood there shaking up, "I am asking something" Maan roared again and the guys there slowly moved away, and Maan caught an guy's hand and turned it behind making him scream, and held another guy's collar in his other hand,

"Sir, Sir, we didn't do anything, please sir," he shouted out of pain and his friends too looked at Maan scared, "then what the hell are you doing with her" Maan asked as he tightened his hold and the guy screamed up, "Sir, Sir, we don't know anything, Madam here only asked us to act like we are teasing her, and gave us money for that," he pleaded up, "Yes sir, we didn't do anything, we are college students came here for an fun trip and thought this was an easy money and so" Another guy pleaded and Maan left those guys,

"College students" Maan asked angered up, "don't you know how much big this crime is, let me call the polices now" Maan said, "Sir, sir, sir, please Sir, please, don't do that sir, our future will be spoiled, please sir, will never do like this again, we will give back the money too, please sir" those guys begged, "out" Maan shouted forgiving them for their stupid act and those guys ran away, and Maan turned to Sameera who was standing there in tears and trembling up, "why" Maan asked between his teeth and she busted out,

"Oh I am sorry, oh, you were always busy and you never come with me anywhere, and I wanted to spend time with you, and when I saw how scared you are about my safety, I thought if you see that I would be in danger without you, you will take me everywhere and never let me go alone, and then I heard these guys talking about how they lost their money in bet, and in need of money, I thought to use them for my plan," Sameera said crying up pouring out everything in one go, making Maan anger like hell, "Sam, how could even, you just acted like an criminal, did you get that and I was still thinking you as an kid and you, how could you," Maan asked angered up,

"No, No Maan, I just wanted to spend time with you, somehow, so only, I know it's the wrong way but I didn't know another way, I am sorry Maan," Sameera pleaded joining her hand before him, "Sorry, sorry," Maan screamed up, "you faked everything, how could you even think like this," Maan said and turned around and saw Geet there, who came there to look for Maan as it took time, "And this girl, this girl is bleeding here in the process of saving you, thinking you were in great danger, and you, I can't even imagine you did such an thing, what the hell happened to you, you are not my Sam, my Sam is innocent not an criminal, you are not my Sam" Maan said and Sameera looked at Maan shocked her heart crushed up as she heard his words,

She couldn't bear this words, "Maan, please, Maan please, don't say like that, please, I am your Sam, Look, I will never ever do like this, never lie to you, Maan please" Sameera begged, "Sorry Sam, this isn't an small this, you broke my trust and I am really upset," Maan said angered and turned around, "Maan, Maan, please, please, don't hate me, Maan, I will do as you say, punish me, but don't get upset on me, please Maan, please, I am sorry, Maan, please" she begged but Maan was so hurt by her act and so he walked away, Geet looked at Sameera and felt pity,

"Come on" Maan said as he held Geet's arms and pulled her off, "sir, Mam," Geet started, "she is so grown up, to take care of herself" Maan said as he walked up pulling Geet away, Geet looked at Sameera standing there totally broken and hurt,  "Maan hates me, Maan hates me" Sameera said as he fall on her knees crying high, "Sir, please Listen to me, please, we can't leave her like this" Geet said and Maan stopped shocked and looked at her, "you justify her act" Maan asked and Geet nodded a no,

"No sir, what she did was so wrong, I know, But it was because of the love she have on you, she wanted to spend time with you, and every girl would wish the same that her boyfriend should spend lot of time with her, but the way she tried to make you convince is wrong, but her love doesn't seems wrong" Geet said, and Maan looked at her surprised, Maan can't understand why she is taking Sameera's side, just because of her drama, Geet got hurt and bleeding and still, she is supporting her,

Geet Herself didn't know why she was taking Sameera's side, she should be happy, that Maan is upset with Sameera and wish for an break up, but no, there was something in her heart which refused to think like that, her goodness over powered her desire, "So you can forgive her for what she had done" Maan asked and Geet nodded an yes, "sir, please, whatever you want to say, not here, you take her home and say whatever you want, it's not good to leave her here like this, please, you yourself said how hyper she is" Geet said and Maan turned silent and Geet took that silent for an yes, "Thank you sir, I will go and get her" Geet said and rushed away,

As Geet went towards where they left Sameera, her eyes went wide to see Sameera in the pool of blood, she had an knife in her right hand and her left wrist was bleeding, "Maan sir, Maan sir" Geet screamed high and rushed towards Sameera and held her up, "Maan hates me, My Maan hates me" she was murmuring, "Mam, Mam" Geet held her wrist and pulled her Dupatta and tore it and tied around her wrist, "Sam" Maan's scream came up and Geet looked at Maan who rushed towards them, "What have I done" Maan said as he scooped Sameera in his arms, and rushed towards the car,

Maan sat on the back seat holding Sameera in his lap, and Geet said too got besides him and they drove up to the hospital, "Sam, Sam," Maan was tapping her cheeks, "Maan, My Maan hate me, My Maan hate me" she murmured up, "No Baby, Maan loves you," Maan said holding her tight and Maan then remembered how Sameera when she was an kid jumped into an tide pool, when Maan jokingly said if he had to love her then she had to be big enough to jump into that big pool and Sameera just rushed and jumped into it, to prove she is capable of his love and Maan then thought she was small and crazy and she would change when she grows up but no, her feels grow up with her, "Sam" Maan said as he held her close, and closed his eyes,

Geet was shocked to see the tears in Maan's eyes, Geet can't bear it, it pained her and she slowly rubbed his tears up, and Maan opened his eyes with her soft touch and looked at Geet who was crying with him, for no reason, "She will be fine sir, please be strong, she will be fine" Geet said as she held his hand and Maan nodded an ok, he felt an strength and confidence with her hold on his hand and made him feel relaxed after a few minutes they reached the hospital and Maan rushed in carrying Sameera in his hand, "Doctor, Doctor" Geet screamed as they went in and they took her into the ICU, and the nurse run up with a list and form, "fill the form and give in the reception and  get the medicines" she said, before Maan could react,

Geet got the form and the list, "Sir, I will be back, you please be relaxed" she said and rushed away, Geet then came back with the medicines, and saw Maan sitting on the chair looking worried, "Sir, she will be fine" Geet said as she handed him an glass of water, holding his shoulders and Maan held it and drank up, "Mam, get this medicine too" the nurse came up and Geet got the list and rushed up, and came back and then looked inside and was asking how Sameera was doing, "She will be fine, she is unconscious as she lost blood, she must be ok" the doctor said,

"Sir Mam is fine, I told you right, she will be fine" Geet said with an smile and went and looked inside the ICU and Maan saw silent and relaxed now and he saw Geet praying up with an smile, then again the Nurse came and said something and Geet rushed away, and came back Maan then got up and walked near Geet, "Sir look she is fine" Geet said looking inside but she stood stun when she felt Maan's hand holding her hand, and Geet turned to look at Maan who was looking at her bloody hand tied with Maan's handkie, "Sir, I am fine" Geet said and Maan pulled her up and made her to walk inside the doctor's cabin but the doctor was not there,

"Sir, Doctor is gone for rounds" The nurse there informed, "No problem, she had a cut, and I can treat it myself, just get me the medicine kit" Maan said and the nurse said an ok and walked away, "Sir, You are a medical graduate" Geet asked puzzled, "I am not going to do an operation, I just gonna treat an glass cut" Maan said, "But sir, I am telling you na, I am fine, it's ok" Geet said, "I didn't ask your permission Ms. Handa" Maan said and Geet silenced up as he used her surname, then the Nurse came and gave the kit to Maan, Maan then asked Geet to sit on the examination table,

"Sir May I" the nurse asked, "it's ok" Maan said and she walked away, "Sir, everyone here listens to you without an word" Geet said as she saw the Nurse leaving, "Because I own this Hospital" Maan said and Geet smiled up, "I should have guessed" she thought, and Maan held her hand and slowly removed the handkie tied in her hand and saw the dry blood in that, the cut looked messy, "Geet, Can I ask you something" Maan said slowly and Geet nodded an yes, "Where were you so stupid that you cut your hand, and rushed in, what if they were really some dangerous guys, what were you think, actually you should have rushed to get some help," Maan said as he was cleaning her cut,

"You are right sir, but seeing her like that in danger, all I could think was if something had to her then you will be sad and pained and so" Geet was saying and Maan stopped for a second and looked at her who was smiling up, "so you saved her thinking I would be sad, why" Maan asked, "Because it makes me sad" Geet said suddenly and Maan stopped and looked at her again and Geet too looked at him who was staring deep into her eyes, "Baba ji, did I say something which I shouldn't" Geet thought as she saw Maan who was still looking deep inside her eyes, and it was making her feel an nervousness and making her weak, "Sir" Geet broken the silence there, and Maan looked away,

Maan was shocked by her answer, she was taking an risk just because she thought it would make Maan sad, it was unbelievable, why should she care about his feelings and why should his sadness make her sad, is it because that he is her boss or, what was she think, is she really stupid to put her life in danger for her boss, whom she always hate and hurt, Maan thought and  grinned up and took an solution and dipped in the cotton and kept on the cut, "Sir" Geet screamed feeling an heat in her hand, it was painful, "Geet, it will be an bit painful, but I had to clean you cut with it, if there is any small glass pieces inside the cut, it will bring out" Maan said,

Maan again kept the solution on her cut, "Sir" Geet winced in Pain, "Geet don't look at it" Maan said and Geet closed her eyes tight, yet she screamed as she opened her eyes while he kept the solution and she pulled her hand up, Maan then thought for a second "Geet you better lie down, and put your hand out," Maan said and Geet nodded an ok laid back, but still it was paining, "Sir, I don't need this, I will go home and keep Haldi," Geet said, "Haldi, Geet don't be ridiculous, when you can bear the pain of an glass cut then why not this solution," Maan asked as he stopped her from getting up as he held her arms,

"That was for you, I can bear any pain for you" Geet screamed put while trying to get away from his hold and Maan stopped and loosen his grip on of his hold and left her arms, and Geet too realised what she said and slowly looked at Maan who was staring straight into her eyes, Maan was searching something in her face and eyes which could answer his questions and Geet was feeling losing herself again into his eyes, Maan then slowly leaned close to her and Geet's heart started to beat high, "Push him away" her mind screamed but she felt paralyzed, she can't even move her eyes lashes,

She was staring straight back into his eyes, and he leaned even more close to her and Geet can't even feel his hot breathe on her lips and she was melting up slowly, she held the table rim tight in her uncut hand, Maan's eyes fall on her trembling lips, there was paused while the heat covering the whole space, Geet's hand was trembling and she moved her hand to hit the medical kit and it fall on the floor making both of them to break the stare and Maan moved away immediately, "What the hell was I doing" Maan thought,

And Geet slowly try to get down, "Stop, I didn't finish," Maan said, "No, I no need this medicine, it's paining," Geet said as she try to get up, and Maan stopped her and pushed her into the table and pinned her down to it, "stop behaving like a kid, Geet," Maan shouted suddenly provoking Geet up, "whatever I no need it, that all, you can't order me" Geet shouted back,  "Yes, I can, I am your boss" Maan said leaning close to her, "I own you" Maan said and Geet looked at him with her baby anger face, "yes, you own my work, not my bod.." Geet stopped as she bit her tongue and Maan looked at her shocked and immediately pulled back,

"Baba ji, what did I say again" Geet thought and looked at him, Maan turned around and was looking upset, "Sir" Geet called and Maan looked at her growling at her, "I am sorry, I didn't mean, Ok sir, do one thing, pour this whole bottle inside the cut, I deserve this pain, I shouldn't have" Geet said almost having tears in her eyes, "For this you will not ask me to resign na sir" Geet asked with her puppy face and it only made Maan grin his anger just disappeared up, again and again, she was winning over his anger, "You are totally stupid," Maan said and Geet looked down, and laid down on the table, "I am ready" Geet said,

"Ready for what" Maan said shocked, "for the treatment" Geet said, "so what, now I own your..." Maan dragged  and Geet looked at him shocked and Maan grinned up and there was an naughtiness shinning in his eyes and Geet blushed up and she loved it, and closed her eyes, and she felt Maan treating her hand, "Over" Maan said and looked at Geet, Geet slowly opened her eyes and smiled up, "Thank you" Geet said as she got up, "NO, Thank you Geet, if you weren't there, I might have left Sam there and who know what would have happened, it was because of you I stopped," Maan said and Geet smiled big,

"In hospital too, I saw how you were running here and there, when Sam means nothing to you" Maan said, "yes sir, she doesn't mean anything to me, but your happiness sure means an lot to me and if something happens to her, you will be affected, And I can't bear that" Geet said and Maan looked at her puzzled, and Geet smiled up, and tried to get down, and Maan helped her up by holding her arms, and Geet try to go away but Maan held her arms tight, "Be with me" Maan said roughly, Geet looked at Maan shocked what does he mean by that, Geet thought and so as Maan, he didn't know why he said that, but he wanted Geet with him, even without any reason,

Precap: Maaneet's accidental first kiss...

Res..
Edited

Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago
Res
Edited

wah kya luck hai...
Got two two Lovers.. one over possesive lover & one pure lover.. & both can do anything for him...
What he will do next...
keep it up...

Tama❤️
Edited by sukklover - 8 years ago