Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This was one of the best story, I read in the forum... It was very real and in with YHM's story. Wish the CV's could have inculcated it in their serial. 

If not the whole story then atleast Adi's letter writing. Adi has hurt Raman the most, he needs to apologise to him.

Even siblings thanking Raman would be great. Thanq for writing such a beautiful story. 

Thank you so much, it really means a lot that you find this story one of the best in the forum and even wish for something like this on the show! I feel more than anything, even Shagun's betrayal, it was being separated from Adi and the hatred Raman faced from him has hurt him the most. 
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaa1202

Another amazing story penned by u...Superbly handled the emotions of the duoπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the emotions portrayed in this one!

Originally posted by: ishra123

Woww prabh Beautifully written. Perfect gift of father's day to Raman. Amazing Brilliant .. Thanks

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it and found it to be a great gift!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eshabi

this is amazing update...it helps to pass time in Ramzan to forget water and food . Thank you. update soon ...I love this story full of suspense.

Thank you so much! Glad I helped you pass the time, and all my wishes for Ramzan! Um is this comment meant for my FF? Because this OS has no suspense.
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintu

Thanks for this wonderful OS. I wish my dad was there with me today here. Missing him too much. Lots of love for writing this. 😊

Thank you so much! And your dad is probably with you, if not physically he's there in your mind and heart! Thank you so much again for liking this!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RS472

Wow, magnificent work.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: ishracool

Superbbb... sweetest gift to a father....u again gave us an awesome os. πŸ‘ thank you...really a lovely and sweet os...πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anum_says

This was seriously amazing. 

Awsomeee

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Prabh,

BeautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘

Perfect story for fathers day

Thanks for  the PM

Hi Maya! Thank you so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarohi26

hey prabh sorry for late commenting but e update was superb. ruhi excitement, aadi fear everything you described so beautifully dear. loved it. thanx for pm

Hi Aarohi! You're not late for this one! And thanks for liking all the aspects of this one! Really thank you!

Originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

That was a lovely tribute to the relationship that Raman shares with the family. Loved how you included each relationship!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the portrayal of all the relationships!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pcnsb

Awww...😳

That was so sweet... 😊
Loved it...truly...
Adi's letter was a brilliant idea...!!!
I wish CVs had a brain to pen down such a beautiful scene and show it!!😊
But it was a treat to read...
Nandini

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially Adi's letter and even thought of wanting something like this on the show! Thank you Nandini!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rk654

awesome os dear...loved itπŸ‘

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

loved the os...πŸ‘

Thank you so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Happy father's day every one out there

I don't know what to say. I am speechless cos it was perfect. You know sometimes or should I say most of the times a mother's love duty care concerns sacrifices overshadows a fathers all these things. Mostly in t.v. Movie songs mother is given more importance over father. But I think both are equal. Mothers' sacrifices are different than fathers'. A mother don't sleep for her kid a father does overtime. He sacrifices his desires over kids. U know my papa sometimes told us that at particular time he saved money to buy something for himself but he made that moneys' FD so that they can use it for our future. N its not once but many a times. A fathers scolding is always taken seriously that ohh he is always on s.s. (sadhu Singh) mode. But why he is doing so. Is not taken seriously ever.
I think I can write an essay on it so I will stop lol.

I will pin point to lines that I found funny

everyone's making me their father!" (here I was thinking the same he is becoming jagat pita)

Neelu! Do you also want to wish me Father's Day? And ask Muttu the same."-lol

Baaki sab was so emotional :)

Sukanksha, you are absolutely right! I feel both parents are important, however mothers seemed to be considered more important. And like they say "A child need its mother the most, but it also needs a father." And you are right about every single thing you mentioned like fathers do right from giving up what they want for you to losing their sleep doing overtime. A father also sacrifices for his children! And I know many dads who have done what your dad did for you, it's just a dad thing I guess. LOL S.S! 

Anyways back to the OS, yea I kinda made Raman a jagat pitaπŸ˜† but I do feel he holds that type of position and gets that respects from everyone. And I added that line for the needed humour, And Neelu is my fav, so I wanted to include her in this one and Raman's situation seemed right to add her in. And glad you liked the OS in general!

And a really big thanks on this wonderful comment about what dads really are!