Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anamika129..

~ Res ~
Okay... I had literally forgotten about this one
nevertheless I'm here unresing it

--edited--

Aww... Morning family moments was good.
Adi-Roo were so sweet
They wanted to surprise papa , Ishita stopped them and them she herself got surprised ๐Ÿ˜†
Raman was being naughty in morning with his wife infront of his very own not-so-innocent kids ๐Ÿคฃ

Aww... Romi sudhergaya :p
That was really very sweet of him to wish Raman
poor Ananya... Confused soul
Raman did it right

Loll
Raman, the universal Father ๐Ÿคฃ
"Neelu! Do you also want to wish me Father's
Day? And ask Muttu the same." ...
That's our RKB

Movie plan was cute
hayee Adi-Ruhi planning.
I nd my bro do the same thing each year though he doesn't do anything much , he just puts up his name under mine of cards or of anything and boast as though everything was done by him

Adi's letter was so emotional
I really wanted something like this on-screen also
I really want Adi to feel guilty of his kartoots and also want his to truly realize his parents worth
This particular thing was definitely needed in this soap
You brought out what CV's couldn't and that too so beautifully I tell you
Trust me, this is one the bestest OS'es I have come across in this forum

Hats off smile.
Do write more like this !!!!!

LOL, you forgot to unres and I forgot to reply!๐Ÿ˜† Anyways thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the morning moments with Raman being naughty and Romi wishing Raman as well as how Raman handled Ananya! Happy you enjoyed Raman's lines as well as Adi and Ruhi planning so much! Glad you liked Adi's letter and it was what you felt was needed! Thank you so much for liking this OS so much that you think its one of the best in the forum! Means so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ara-

THIS TOOK YOU THREE HOURS? Including procrastination? 

You're fast!

The tiny update I posted on Meherbaan which is not even 2k words took m 3 hours! Man, you are something. This is so long! The OS! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It usually take about 3-5 hours to write an OS if I have something in mind, otherwise I can take days if I am not sure on what I want to write! ๐Ÿ˜†
Prabh. thumbnail
Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: -RKB-

Excellent OS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Very nice

You penned the emotions very well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the update especially the emotions! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!