Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: florine_20

Awww that was soo heart touching.
Raman has trully been a father figure to his siblings and a wonderful father to the kids.
You wrote everything just so well

Thank you so much! I do feel Raman is a father figure to his siblings for sure and I love seeing him with his kids, hence this OS! Thank you for liking it!
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
what a beautiful story. thank you for this 👏 👏
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Comment kya karu kuch samaj mein nahi araha seriously 

I am amazed astonished I am speechless totally 
amazed by the fact that your every update every story is so wow and you amaze me daily by giving such beautiful stories... and whenever I feel this was THE BEST you prove me wrong that nahi bhai watch out this one this is even more amazing... actually it's not good to compare your stories with each other as it will be a tough competition and ghar ka mamla hai no competition no ladai 
you always put every emotion in your writing in such a beautiful way that the person unconsciously say wow man 
Your writing skills are really wonderful bhai aapki age kya hai 
you will do marvels if you will think of writing book
you will think I keep praising like crazy but really I do it from bottom of my heart 
Well what to say about OS... it was outstanding in every way
the start ishita teaching kids the value of father how much he works hard for them and is always there and how he sacrifices for all of them 
then there was a cute sa moment when ruhi kisses raman and he embarrasses ishita in return 
romi's confession was lovely each and everyone's contribution in that moment was awesome 
ishita was being a spectator but making his day special was really lovely 
Icecream moment and theatre moments were cute raman's thinking process was written wonderfully when he saw his sweethearts laughing at his expenses 
raman's chotu sa sacrifice when he saw ruhi was getting bored he thought to drop the movie even if he was enjoying 
it was really awesome to see adi ruhi went with their father and romi simmi with their 
forgot to mention loved the ananya wala part raman concern consoling and at the same time getting angry that was cute and even when raman was ogling ishu 😳
most important adi's confession that was awesome oh that was heart touching you made me cry so much yaar but it was worth it truly...
Raman's jokes to lightened the mood 
And last but not the least Ishra moment that was really touching awesome buddy 
Loved it thoroughly enjoyed it 
laughed with it cried with it blushed giggled 
was contended after reading it 
thanks for such a wonderful update on father's day 
actually I read it by afternoon but didn't post anything as I really wanted to comment with my heart 
see what have I done I started it with like I don't have words and ended up writing an easy 😆

Haila Isha! What is this?! I am so overwhelmed by this comment! I will actually cherish this one! I am so so grateful to have readers like you who love my writing to this extent that you find each one better than the last! Really just a huge 🤗 for you for even saying you find me worthy of writing so well that I could write a book. Baki I'm 15 right now. And I don't think you are crazy, in fact I adore each and every one of your comment that you write so genuinely, honestly and from your heart. They really mean so much to me.😳

And about the OS, a huge thank you again for liking this one and everything about it, right from ishita teaching the kids to the small IshRa moments where he embarrasses her to looking at her to the last moment! I really feel that Raman has been a father figure to his siblings and wrote the part with them thanking him for that reason! I wanted to show Raman bonding with the kids and spending time with them like most dads do and then he would feel slightly emotional since he has both his kids with him after a long time. As far as his small sacrifice is concerned, dads do those all the time without us knowing like Ruhi didn't know. And glad you liked the kids spending the day with their own dads. And I always wanted something to be talked about how Simmi feels raising Ananya as a single parent and added the small Ananya bit there. I really badly want Raman and Adi to have a moment where Adi talks about those 6 years where he didn't treat Raman the way he deserved to be treated, but since I haven't seen anything like that I added it here. And we needed Raman's jokes to lighten the emotions! Am super happy to know you felt all the emotions of the OS as you read it! The biggest compliment of all! Thank you for this beautiful comment! 
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isha_Pathare

Oops forgot to wish... happy father's day dear ...

this os was really a beautiful gift by you to your father

Thank you again for liking this OS so much!
Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rkbgree

Purrrfect gift @FATHER'S DAY . Tanx for pm. Emotional 1 though.

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

this was such a sweet simple n emotional os 
loved it 
this was beautiful

Thank you so much for liking it!

Thank you so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

what a beautiful story. thank you for this 👏 👏

Thank you so much for liking it! 
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautifully written and full of emotion!!!!!⭐️
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Very beautifully written and full of emotion!!!!!⭐️

Thank you so much for liking the writing and emotions in it!
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smilesforever98

Haila Isha! What is this?! I am so overwhelmed by this comment! I will actually cherish this one! I am so so grateful to have readers like you who love my writing to this extent that you find each one better than the last! Really just a huge 🤗 for you for even saying you find me worthy of writing so well that I could write a book. Baki I'm 15 right now. And I don't think you are crazy, in fact I adore each and every one of your comment that you write so genuinely, honestly and from your heart. They really mean so much to me.😳

And about the OS, a huge thank you again for liking this one and everything about it, right from ishita teaching the kids to the small IshRa moments where he embarrasses her to looking at her to the last moment! I really feel that Raman has been a father figure to his siblings and wrote the part with them thanking him for that reason! I wanted to show Raman bonding with the kids and spending time with them like most dads do and then he would feel slightly emotional since he has both his kids with him after a long time. As far as his small sacrifice is concerned, dads do those all the time without us knowing like Ruhi didn't know. And glad you liked the kids spending the day with their own dads. And I always wanted something to be talked about how Simmi feels raising Ananya as a single parent and added the small Ananya bit there. I really badly want Raman and Adi to have a moment where Adi talks about those 6 years where he didn't treat Raman the way he deserved to be treated, but since I haven't seen anything like that I added it here. And we needed Raman's jokes to lighten the emotions! Am super happy to know you felt all the emotions of the OS as you read it! The biggest compliment of all! Thank you for this beautiful comment! 

haila you are chota packet bada dhamakka yaar
when I was fifteen just two years ago 😉 (P.S. mein bhi itni buddhi nahi par phir bhi)  I was wondering what I was doing in tenth (you must be in tenth na) really I just remember of getting frustrated due to studies and school which now I miss when I was in college... aabhi kuch badla nahi btw I was just waiting to end the college and I can get in for my degree 😆 in short now my current feeling is like chullu bhar pani mein dub maar 
kamaal karte ho panday ji 😉
you guys are so talented boss 
and coming back to the update 
The things you mentioned were really the plus point of os 
adi's confession was really much needed but show wale didn't bothered to show but I am glad you wrote it and it can't be more beautiful and emotional and even of ananya she must be so confused soul and of course romi... bhai yeh Kitni galti karta hai now on track it seems 
and yes I always wanted to tell you the OS of yourself from song os thon Tu Hai ke nahi if I am not wrong was one of the finest os on that thon I really forgot to mention it as I don't comment on thon usually I pm that writer but as I was travelling that time I didn't pm you and of course not to forget I was not in a condition to write was crying like hell 😭 😭 ... I was happy happy and then I suddenly started crying so bitterly my sister was like kya hua kuch kaat liya kya itna kyun ro rahi hai and not to forget it was your finest os 
these OS es are like beautiful feathers to your hat and I wish they keep increasing every day... see I am very selfish to wish ki you should write daily but you do concentrate on your studies it most important so study well be healthy and keep writing my dear friend sorry yaar firse itna sara likh diya par you know na I am adatat se majboor 😉😆
Edited by Isha_Pathare - 8 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really a touching story...
the biggest gift that raman could get from his son...
it was awesome reading it... beautifully penned down...
i couldn't help but read it second time... really gud...
thank you for writing this...

#luvUAppa

❤️