Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hey prabh sorry for late commenting but e update was superb. ruhi excitement, aadi fear everything you described so beautifully dear. loved it. thanx for pm
Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was a lovely tribute to the relationship that Raman shares with the family. Loved how you included each relationship!
pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...😳
That was so sweet... 😊
Loved it...truly...
Adi's letter was a brilliant idea...!!!
I wish CVs had a brain to pen down such a beautiful scene and show it!!😊
But it was a treat to read...
Nandini
rk654 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome os dear...loved itπŸ‘
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy father's day every one out there

I don't know what to say. I am speechless cos it was perfect. You know sometimes or should I say most of the times a mother's love duty care concerns sacrifices overshadows a fathers all these things. Mostly in t.v. Movie songs mother is given more importance over father. But I think both are equal. Mothers' sacrifices are different than fathers'. A mother don't sleep for her kid a father does overtime. He sacrifices his desires over kids. U know my papa sometimes told us that at particular time he saved money to buy something for himself but he made that moneys' FD so that they can use it for our future. N its not once but many a times. A fathers scolding is always taken seriously that ohh he is always on s.s. (sadhu Singh) mode. But why he is doing so. Is not taken seriously ever.
I think I can write an essay on it so I will stop lol.

I will pin point to lines that I found funny

everyone's making me their father!" (here I was thinking the same he is becoming jagat pita)

Neelu! Do you also want to wish me Father's Day? And ask Muttu the same."-lol

Baaki sab was so emotional :)
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww that was soo heart touching.
Raman has trully been a father figure to his siblings and a wonderful father to the kids.
You wrote everything just so well
Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Comment kya karu kuch samaj mein nahi araha seriously 
I am amazed astonished I am speechless totally 
amazed by the fact that your every update every story is so wow and you amaze me daily by giving such beautiful stories... and whenever I feel this was THE BEST you prove me wrong that nahi bhai watch out this one this is even more amazing... actually it's not good to compare your stories with each other as it will be a tough competition and ghar ka mamla hai no competition no ladai 
you always put every emotion in your writing in such a beautiful way that the person unconsciously say wow man 
Your writing skills are really wonderful bhai aapki age kya hai 
you will do marvels if you will think of writing book
you will think I keep praising like crazy but really I do it from bottom of my heart 
Well what to say about OS... it was outstanding in every way
the start ishita teaching kids the value of father how much he works hard for them and is always there and how he sacrifices for all of them 
then there was a cute sa moment when ruhi kisses raman and he embarrasses ishita in return 
romi's confession was lovely each and everyone's contribution in that moment was awesome 
ishita was being a spectator but making his day special was really lovely 
Icecream moment and theatre moments were cute raman's thinking process was written wonderfully when he saw his sweethearts laughing at his expenses 
raman's chotu sa sacrifice when he saw ruhi was getting bored he thought to drop the movie even if he was enjoying 
it was really awesome to see adi ruhi went with their father and romi simmi with their 
forgot to mention loved the ananya wala part raman concern consoling and at the same time getting angry that was cute and even when raman was ogling ishu πŸ˜³
most important adi's confession that was awesome oh that was heart touching you made me cry so much yaar but it was worth it truly...
Raman's jokes to lightened the mood 
And last but not the least Ishra moment that was really touching awesome buddy 
Loved it thoroughly enjoyed it 
laughed with it cried with it blushed giggled 
was contended after reading it 
thanks for such a wonderful update on father's day 
actually I read it by afternoon but didn't post anything as I really wanted to comment with my heart 
see what have I done I started it with like I don't have words and ended up writing an easy πŸ˜†

Isha_Pathare thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oops forgot to wish... happy father's day dear ...
this os was really a beautiful gift by you to your father
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Purrrfect gift @FATHER'S DAY . Tanx for pm. Emotional 1 though.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this was such a sweet simple n emotional os
loved it
this was beautiful