Share your memories of childhood watching cartoon

ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Childhood is magical.we realize this when we grow up.
The lovely memories are the only things that now remain with us in these fast life.

My memories of watching cartoon where after cuming from school n wanted to watch yogi bear, richie rich etc while having lunch.parents opposing this (no tv while eating).completing classes homework then watching in evening disney hour etc before handing remote to elders.

Please do share your memories.hope my post is not boring or irritating or same kind of post posted earlier
Edited by ragsmastlife - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mine were amazing. I don't remember much but what I do remember is that me and my sister used to watch Disney a lot. It was UK back then. So all the shows were American.

My favourites were Hannah Montana, Oswarld, Doraemon, Shin Chan, and a lot to be followed.

My routine used to be, my sister got home from school (I didn't used to go to school) and then we would sit in front of the T.V. and stare at it for a long time. 

When Disney turned Indian, it was like a pang of disappointment. Wish it were Disney UK, still. :)

Sweet post. ;)
ragsmastlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxSomeonesLuvxx

Mine were amazing. I don't remember much but what I do remember is that me and my sister used to watch Disney a lot. It was UK back then. So all the shows were American.

My favourites were Hannah Montana, Oswarld, Doraemon, Shin Chan, and a lot to be followed.

My routine used to be, my sister got home from school (I didn't used to go to school) and then we would sit in front of the T.V. and stare at it for a long time. 

When Disney turned Indian, it was like a pang of disappointment. Wish it were Disney UK, still. :)

Sweet post. ;)

lovely memories.wish those days come back
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I used to watch...RichieRich,oswarls,tom & jerry[More] and at present Doremon...!!!😳
Lovely post dear
ragsmastlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndkasr

I used to watch...RichieRich,oswarls,tom & jerry[More] and at present Doremon...!!!😳

Lovely post dear

Thanks.Due to youtube we can watch all the cartoons n recall old days.i do watch sone of them when time permits.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragsmastlife

lovely memories.wish those days come back

Me too. 

I still wish the routine were the same. I still wish my sister would come back from school and we would watch our favourite shows and what not. I miss Disney UK. I don't know why the hell did they turn it into Indian! 

Did you ever watch Noddy? ðŸ˜³

That was like the best! I loved it, completely!
ragsmastlife thumbnail
I had read noddy books in school, after few years it aired on tv. I loved watching it.Make way for noddy, aagya Noddy khul kar bolo hurray. He he he. It was truly awesome . I use to feel i am travelling to a dream place while watching it. That time i Wished to ride noddy car n eat icecream at the icecream parlour . He he he.😆😆
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mostly I used to watch Disney till late night! I used to watch Lizzie Mcguire,That's so Raven,Hannah Montana,Powerpuff girls,Bob the builder,Shin chan,Noddy,Oswald,Kids next door,Johnny Bravo,Dexter's Laboratory,Lilo and stitch,Richie Rich,Scooby Doo.I used to have so much fun.But today when i look at Disney channel i literally feel like crying... 😭Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago