hinkler thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello humsafar fans, I don't know if it is right thing to do but I thought as many of humsafar fans are just like me I should share this with you all. After humsafar ended I took the decision not to watch any shows of  4lions or any shows on sony TV because I was so sad and depressed, in 20years of TV world I only watched 3 Hindi  shows ie miley jab hum tum,ipkknd and humsafars,it is not that I never tried watching other shows they never worked for me.about 3weeks back I was flicking the channels as I was alone I happend to watch 2 shows and one was reporters on sony TV and another dosti yaariyan man marziyan  on star plus  I felt it was quiet interesting and diffrent genre , I have no idea how long I am going to watch it but those who are waiting to watch good love story with lead chemistry should watch it. I really miss great post and analysis from  humsafar fans . I visited the above mentioned forums sadly the forums are not interesting as humsafars forum. So I thought why don't I mention it here and see  if anyone is interested. Thankyou 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danseuse thumbnail

@hinkler :
Yes, I watch 'Reporters' and its turning out to be a good serial with a wonderful set of actors. Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika has great chemistry. 😊😊 Puru Chibber is also cool. Besides, Fox Crime toh hain hi!

There are quite a no of Humsafarites in that forum...

-Rekha

madhu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can't watch reporters because its on Sony and I don't want to see that channel. :(
But will give manmarziyan a try...life OK na?
I saw the promos, liked it :)
And no forum is as interesting as hs... And no couple is as good as saaz/harshiv
hinkler thumbnail
It is true even I hate sony but  the show is really good ,it is in third position in india forums anyway it is your choice but do watch   Manmarziyan in star plus  at 10.30 pm. Edited by hinkler - 8 years ago
madhu31 thumbnail
I'll watch manmarziyan if I like it 😊
is it on youtube? couldn't find
Edited by madhu31 - 8 years ago
hinkler thumbnail
I think star plus serials are not in you tube, I usually watch the missed episodes on bollyzone .ch or. Desirulez  or desitvbox. 
Reporters is cool show sp shows not interested
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay started to watch reporters and just say it is awesome not as good as humsafars but still nice...
Tfs. ..
bsomaya thumbnail
SP is a NO NO. Watched Reporters on and off. Might be even good but after HOT Sahir COOL Kabir 
THODA THANDA LAGA!!!!!!!
madhu31 thumbnail
i couldn't watch manmarziyan because star plus doesn't uploads their vids on yt...and the dailymotion ones were blocked for copyright