Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 32

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Dsgirl THANK YOU FOR thinking about SW Symphony as u ate at Malcha Marg. Its one of the most visually beautiful areas of Delhi, ginormous trees, clean side walks, lots of shade, manicured lawns.
I have never eaten at Malcha Marg market, Ive eaten in Basant Lok and Chanakyapuri markets but never at MM.
The entire area of Moti Bagh, RK Puram, Chanakyapuri and Vasant Vihar is quite impressive. Delhi does a good job of maintaining the appeal.

Is Malcha marg is near to Malcha Mahal Nisha??????

Its one of the haunted place of Delhi...
Originally posted by dsgirl

Bally is back..I missed him and his advices...he understands II and treats her like a kid...loved the update nisha

We never gave II an opportunity to think of the consequences of her decision, we acted like its very routine for an a middle class Iyer to marry a wealthy Punjabi, no saas bahu issues, no wealth conflicts, II was almost lulled into believing she did the right thing.

R&B's decision to return to Paris is her wake up call to assess the implications of being adamant to marry him
She has to undergo and come to a conclusion nobody can help her because she didnt ask any body for help when she decided to marry him

Soch samajhkar usne yeh decision to liya nahi, she fell headlong in love and now faces the prospect of her husband being gone permanently

Dsgirl THANK YOU FOR thinking about SW Symphony as u ate at Malcha Marg. Its one of the most visually beautiful areas of Delhi, ginormous trees, clean side walks, lots of shade, manicured lawns.
I have never eaten at Malcha Marg market, Ive eaten in Basant Lok and Chanakyapuri markets but never at MM.
The entire area of Moti Bagh, RK Puram, Chanakyapuri and Vasant Vihar is quite impressive. Delhi does a good job of maintaining the appeal.

I clicked a picture too of malcha marg board..Trying to upload it nisha...will do it in a while...

Btw my name is dhara :)
Thank you Nisha. We were missing you from morning.

Liked the update. Self introspection from II on marrying our dude. Liked her discussion with Bally about problems. From the beginning Bally treats her as a little sister.

What is going to happenUnhappy

Nisha any plans of celebrating our Dude's birthday and II wearing orange blouse on any occasion?
Originally posted by SparkleV

Yeah it's nearby..1-2 km I guess
Amazing part nisha bally will definitely give ii a sound advice how much she will listen to him is what we have to see the 
Originally posted by dsgirl

Originally posted by SparkleV

Yeah it's nearby..1-2 km I guess

Shocked scary.. i nvr went that side.. but my frnds went and it was not a good experience for them..

II take cr haan LOL
Finally!! Felt like it was a drought season here since the morningLOL
It's great to see Bally back after so long. II is being very precise and rational thinking about her actions, like an objective outsider. Very wise and healthy and I love it when ppl can do thatClap
But, to quote a cliche "the heart wants what it wants" and that's precisely the case with her when it comes to the Dude. The story is posed on such an interesting fork. Which way will the Dude go and what can II possibly do about it?? 
I shall not over indulge my brain and go on an active imagination. Leaving that to Nisha's capable hands/mind.

Good one NishaThumbs Up