Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

bold me too ...
kya hoga patha nahi i just want the MM guys to be happy
team RaIIRa rocks ❤️

I knew it Anu, since the aGM and having dinner with II and dude, ranjan has been missing. Poor man, is it relief or again losing the lil happiness he had found since II came to MM as DIL😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

So II is still guessing and second guessing her choice...bally makes a good friend for II.

Nisha ...just had a thght...II is talking to Bally, whom will dude go to, atleast talk abt his frustrations, Mihir...? Tan...?

Ok, I couldn't sleep,just kept thinking Nisha is writing another one...so had to get up and chk, neend jaye baad mei...😆and all these thghts keep popping...

Dude going to Vandu's house, asking her to speak to II...
Dude and Mihir talking...
Amidst all these I am missing Ranjan...

Will Appa go and speak abt his concerns with Ranjan?

Sorry Nisha...pls dont feel like as though I am forcing my thghts on u, what to do? SoSy occupies a huge part of my brain, cant seem to shut it off...and just wrote out my thghts.

I know u will take it forward in the right direction and we will love it.
Ok Good Night/Good Day...🥱😊

yeah really!what will that introvert do here?with whom he will discuss?or will he just keep mum only???mihir n vandu r good choice.but he might not take an initiative to talj.he will talk only if they try to...

i cant imagine appa talking with ranjan...what if he indirectly blame ranjan for all this mess?he is suffering a lot...and upar se appa!!!but as u said,lets wait!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Since I am a total sadist...I am so dying for the separation to happen. 
Pre separation - II crying buckets...but also keeping a brave front
RB's inner turmoil killing him.

Post separation - the tarap, missing each other like crazy, desperate to be together...
OOOH SOSY separation rocks. 

Mujhe lagta hai if II ever decides to quit, RB will be her slave for ever... He will make sure she is always satisfied professionally...Lekin Baat aisi hai ki II doesn't know  what RbB feels for her and neither does he know that she can do anything for him anything...in a heartbeat.

They will be running around  and around in circles...never verbalizing what they feel. 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
The last few updates have had a gamut of emotions for II. Bally as usual was a good sounding board. But the ball is in II court. She has to make some decision.  I love her introspective thoughts. Another sign of maturity that she is willing to  acknowledge her doubts. Both RnB and II can't live without each other yet, they will not fully acknowledge it. I think a short separation will make them realize each other's true value. Or she should have full faith in RnB & her love and move to Paris with him.

Yesterday I had stepped out for fundraiser for a hospital room. Women in my neighborhood contribute for an upkeep of a room for parents in the hospital, basically for folks whose kids are in long term care cancer treatment. It was started by a mom who lost her child to the cancer and a husband who was driving back from the hospital who was  very tired and met with an accident. So this room is like  a refuge to parents. It was in one of Neighborhood house, it had a theme of casual chic. So me a deprived soul got an opportunity to dress up. And meet some of the people on my street. I am amazed at how much these women do for the goodwill. 

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 27th Nisha!!!

The updates have been really wonderful!  👏

Love seeing II analyze her thoughts or lack there of before agreeing to marriage.  Marry in haste, repent at leisure!!!!  

I can't wait to see where you go next from here 😃

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally we are seeing a matured II...One who thinks through things...Very refreshing...All her concerns are valid...all her doubts are valid...
WIth just 3 months into the marriage, they still dont share that confidence with each other...She still doesnt believe that he will not leave her and he failed to instill the same...Being a talkative person herself, she only understands words...there might be many many actions in which R&B has shown his love...but no words...and she on the opp side understands only words I guess...

Now the guy is going to leave ???? Will both of them miss each other and come back ???

One thing I dont get is why is she not considering gettting a job in paris...u started the madness...u still know that u cant be without him and u r going to go every weekend...(first of all, she doesnt have the money to travel every weekend...though we will consider later)so y not continue the madness ??? what do u gain by now stopping this madness in the middle...She can tell him that she will move if she got a job there illa...she already has found that her career is standing still in KMPG...so moving from there shudnt be a big deal...and tomo even if he leaves her, she will still have a job...and move back...
nividances thumbnail
This is how these two will be when they're old and gray. Fighting like always, but never willing to stop loving each other. 😃

Go to bed angry. | 17 Small Things You Can Do Today To Have A Stronger Relationship
Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
II has to face a reality she didn't want to the Dude had deferred this and the next shift to US...it is the inevitable  from both poits of view...II has from day one thought she would be abandoned...they have verbalised the physical need of  and for each other in some ways but the emotional need and the deep sense of caring and protective instinct for each other so visible to the reader through the Author's depiction and description has never emerged from either of them...to him lil Savvy's arrival plans were also tied to Argent's financial year...it is as much his baby as the lil girls he dreams of and the lil boy She dreams of...Bally has been the one she turns to to have her unfiltered discussion in a sense and he looks at the matter rather objectively and treats it with utmost confidentiality and her with utmost affection...
Ranjan if he gets to know of the prenup and the circumstances and fears that gave rise to it or why the scroll still lay at the feet of Krishna.would definitely team up with his betaji and the combo a dead;y one that R&B cant handle...
I feel sorry for R&B that despite his deep seated care and affection for II he has not evoked such a fierce response as Sam's Tan's or Ranjan's from the iyers...though Vandhu says emotionally that shed call her unborn child Raman were it a boy and though Shravu adores his Uncle R i wonder who they'd pick...
Like his dad he is very much alone though he is deeply affectionate and caring ...vastly different though in expressing it...
Sam is far mature than Akka from Nisha's portrayal it will be her and Tan talking to both and Akka pitching her Point of view as well...Amazing plot progression using the tapestry of characterisation and narration.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shevane what a poignant cause. Every where I seem to look these days, all I hear is death and destruction, happiness is so fleeting.
One of my coworkers,  told me a devastating thing on Friday, like completely ruined my concentration to work or to focus.

Hes LDS, there are a lot of LDS folks around here, he talked of this family that belong to his "ward" LDS has wards for churches, the Dad has a very successful financial advising business in Utah and Nevada and such, 4 kids (most LDS folks have atleast 4 many times 6 kids. I wondered if Indie's patient was LDS also)

The oldest daughter is on a "mission to Russia (boys and girls are expected to "serve" a year in a overseas mission (they seem to have infiltrated into India, all over South India, which totally pisses me off. They are great people but the whole conversion thing gets my goat). The second daughter is in college in Utah, not home for summer yet, they had two boys afterwards, 14 and 11.

Both in Boy Scouts I think, my coworker/friend Dave mentioned seeing the boys at someone's backyard pool on Tuesday night as a Scout activity.

Dave is a Scout Master (LDS and Scouts go hand in hand I think, most LDS folks are in Scouts). Thursday morning parents art Church, the 14 year old finds the 11 year old face down and dead😭

He apparently suffered from seizures had one at night and passed away. LDS folks are deeply religious, so they probably are able to assign a "spiritual cause" to it all, but I AM UNABLE TO COMPREHEND IT. never will be

Anu, the woman is in her late 50s, early 60s I think, the guy in his 60s between the two of them they have atleast 10 grandkids. ADORABLE. KIND AND CHARMING. She got a 3 carat ROCK. She found him through Match.Com she said

The reception was a at a park, too windy yesterday to enjoy it even under the picnic shed. NOTHING vegetarian, boneless ribs, boneless porkchops and what ever. I had TWO BOWLS of peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream, followed by a slice of a two tier wedding cake with icing made into HIBISCUS FLOWER
.😃(she, Lisa was once married to a man who took her to Hawaii a lot hence the love for hibiscus, he was an a----ole) he did MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING AND GOT PAID TO DO IT, BIG BUCKS.
The irony of it all? the man was a stalker, wife beater and ABUSER. she changed her name and lived anonymously almost for three years fearing for her life she said

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What a life?

I don't want II to quit KMPG.
I don't want dude to quit Argent.
I don't want dude to leave MM.
I don't like their separation.
I can't see Ranjan tears.

But I leave it author madam she never failed to surprize us!
Aha two back to back updates on Bally and II conversations.