Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
imagining this 2 living separately itself is not giving a comfortable feel...but yeh tho hona hi dha...

rnb alone in that apartment!! πŸ˜’ what will he feel when each n everything there will remind him about their stay there???

II too will miss him and then monobacterium will never have a free time to spare...

eagerly waiting for your magic wand playing its tricks...nisha...

thank u for this one...
Indie2121 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

Indie...hope u r fine... 😊
take care...

I'm absolutely fine, lol.
I wasn't the patient, I was the Doc. BTW, patient is fine and the baby boy is great.
It just struck me, after I read Nisha's update that it was the first time ever that in the midst of managing a patient, I had gone to the next room, took out my cell phone and then searched for her update ... all spontaneous actions, almost reflexive! 
Because I enjoy SOSY, like u guys do!!
Thanks for thinking of me though... πŸ€—
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hmnn self introspection happening all around !! missed Bally .. all of us wondered what would happen if he went back to his nomadic days ,
and II just went with the heart and heart is normally never wrong so all will be well ..

R&B's turn to now step up i feel something tells me that will happen only when the are in 2 continents and i sooo want II to join Excel now ..

lets see what is in store for us..

Nisha how was the wedding ?
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indie2121

I'm absolutely fine, lol.
I wasn't the patient, I was the Doc. BTW, patient is fine and the baby boy is great.
It just struck me, after I read Nisha's update that it was the first time ever that in the midst of managing a patient, I had gone to the next room, took out my cell phone and then searched for her update ... all spontaneous actions, almost reflexive!
Because I enjoy SOSY, like u guys do!!
Thanks for thinking of me though...πŸ€—

🀣 oh my god!!!i really really misunderstood your post!!i was wondering how this lady is managing now.had been in labour room during my postings and everything goes in a hurry at stage 2 n even stage 1.if i should say the truth,i was really worried about you when you said you read the update n doing well!!
i told myself that may b being a doctor is the reason that calms her down...God this is my recent foolishness
nd now i m grinning like an idiot(or rather i say...like me!)!!!
thanks for ur reply!!!! πŸ˜† 😳
Aina91 thumbnail
My heart sank also like Bally's
I just cried my heart out reading this update while listening to Hamari Adhuri Kahani title song,
If they separate this song will be so apt for them 😭

ishruhi thumbnail
i just imagined one of our obs n gyn ma'am rushing to her cabin( to get her phone ) from stage 2 of labour room after attending a patient...and all the PGs and interns wondering "what happened now?"

🀣Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So II is still guessing and second guessing her choice...bally makes a good friend for II.
Nisha ...just had a thght...II is talking to Bally, whom will dude go to, atleast talk abt his frustrations, Mihir...?  Tan...?

Ok, I couldn't sleep,just kept thinking Nisha is writing another one...so had to get up and chk, neend jaye baad mei...πŸ˜† and all these thghts keep popping...

Dude going to Vandu's house, asking her to speak to II...
Dude and Mihir talking...
Amidst all these I am missing Ranjan...

Will Appa go and speak abt his concerns with Ranjan?

Sorry Nisha...pls dont feel like as though I am forcing my thghts on u, what to do? SoSy occupies a huge part of my brain, cant seem to shut it off...and just wrote out my thghts.

I know u will take it forward in the right direction and we will love it. 
Ok Good Night/Good Day...πŸ₯±πŸ˜Š

Indie2121 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

i just imagined one of our obs n gyn ma'am rushing to her cabin( to get her phone ) from stage 2 of labour room after attending a patient...and all the PGs and interns wondering "what happened now?"

🀣

True...that would be hilarious!!! 
Lol, everybody is so serious in the case room, and this patient was a pro bec it was her 7th baby!!!
I truly felt that I needn't even be there, and I knew ... Rupture the membranes and within half hour the real action starts!!! 
So...lets see what II is up to, lol!! 
ishruhi thumbnail
dude's b'day celebrn is on tomorrow,(sorry,means early morning IST...Now its 1 20 am),nisha????

oh as she will celebrate her hubby's b'day with so much affection that it will make him really difficult to adjust with the point of going alone to paris... πŸ˜’
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

So II is still guessing and second guessing her choice...bally makes a good friend for II.

Nisha ...just had a thght...II is talking to Bally, whom will dude go to, atleast talk abt his frustrations, Mihir...?  Tan...?

Ok, I couldn't sleep,just kept thinking Nisha is writing another one...so had to get up and chk, neend jaye baad mei...πŸ˜† and all these thghts keep popping...

Dude going to Vandu's house, asking her to speak to II...
Dude and Mihir talking...
Amidst all these I am missing Ranjan...

Will Appa go and speak abt his concerns with Ranjan?

Sorry Nisha...pls dont feel like as though I am forcing my thghts on u, what to do? SoSy occupies a huge part of my brain, cant seem to shut it off...and just wrote out my thghts.

I know u will take it forward in the right direction and we will love it. 
Ok Good Night/Good Day...πŸ₯±πŸ˜Š

bold me too ...
kya hoga patha nahi i just want the MM guys to be happy
team RaIIRa rocks ❀️