Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

The last few updates have had a gamut of emotions for II. Bally as usual was a good sounding board. But the ball is in II court. She has to make some decision.  I love her introspective thoughts. Another sign of maturity that she is willing to  acknowledge her doubts. Both RnB and II can't live without each other yet, they will not fully acknowledge it. I think a short separation will make them realize each other's true value. Or she should have full faith in RnB & her love and move to Paris with him.

Yesterday I had stepped out for fundraiser for a hospital room. Women in my neighborhood contribute for an upkeep of a room for parents in the hospital, basically for folks whose kids are in long term care cancer treatment. It was started by a mom who lost her child to the cancer and a husband who was driving back from the hospital who was  very tired and met with an accident. So this room is like  a refuge to parents. It was in one of Neighborhood house, it had a theme of casual chic. So me a deprived soul got an opportunity to dress up. And meet some of the people on my street. I am amazed at how much these women do for the goodwill. 

How nice Shev! 

It's always awe inspiring when people can turn a tragedy into an opportunity to do something good.
Thank you for sharing this. I could do with one visit to the place today!  
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vikas u are taking out the whole romance out of the equation πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people promise to scale the mountains, swim the 7 seas get the moon etc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't be too practical nahi too koi ladki ghass nahi daleghi πŸ˜‰ As II realized love makes u do impulsive things. πŸ˜Š

but saying is different from doing.
No one did.
She but problem is her impulse is very high.She wlll finish her part before her sences comeback.

Romance is always out of equation when I think.
Battle of emotions and even a tornedo of them gives thrill to me.

But really i wan't seperation.Want to see who will be more affected
Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Vikas u are taking out the whole romance out of the equation πŸ˜†πŸ˜† people promise to scale the mountains, swim the 7 seas get the moon etc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't be too practical nahi too koi ladki ghass nahi daleghi πŸ˜‰ As II realized love makes u do impulsive things. πŸ˜Š

Seriously Shev!!πŸ‘
Vikas, bhayya pehle aap ishq karen phir saari physics chemistry aur algebra khirki se bahar udti nazar aayegiπŸ˜†
Khabardar jo GF se itni logical baat kee to, main waha aakar tumhaare kaan kheechoongi
Shev, people say I am insanely funny, who knows how much truth there is to it, Bally is funny. I agree
Asma, Ayyo... what to do... I hear about lil kids I feel so fearful
😭
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Seriously Shev!!πŸ‘
Vikas, bhayya pehle aap ishq karen phir saari physics chemistry aur algebra khirki se bahar udti nazar aayegiπŸ˜†
Khabardar jo GF se itni logical baat kee to, main waha aakar tumhaare kaan kheechoongi
Shev, people say I am insanely funny, who knows how much truth there is to it, Bally is funny. I agree
Asma, Ayyo... what to do... I hear about lil kids I feel so fearful
😭

Don't worry about that dee.
You will never get that chance.

I am not interested in any kind.

I want isolation.Just I ME MYSELF.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Note that my posts always seem to fall between the cracks and I get no response from you Nisha πŸ˜­
How come ????
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that lyrics was sooo lovely!!!! 😳
so now subbu's home visit...i dont have any idea what is this all waiting for us...soeagerly waiting for the surprises u give in each updates...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

lets see where all this logical thinking and analysing will take u my dear friend!!!! πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

Vikas, mere pyaare, red,( blue green), yeh line main hazaaron baar sun chuki hoon, it has aashiq written all over it. Abhi mil to jaane to us kanya ko yeh saare usool Us rehne waale Desi ke saamne rakhi bhalla-papri (or aloo tikki, or chholey bhature, or gulab jamun, or gajar ka halwaa, find replace kar lo) ki tarah udanchhoo ho jaayegi😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Note that my posts always seem to fall between the cracks and I get no response from you Nisha πŸ˜­

How come ????

Sorry Vani, enda page sollungo, odanne respond panren (please give me a page number)
I am writing the next chapter as I walk along page 42/current pageπŸ˜†

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nisha... 

The next part you write will be the 500th !CONGRTAULATIONS ON THIS FEAT!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do plan something nice
Its a milestone worth celebration :)

Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago