Pratigya

When Krishna-Pratigya Met After Tow Years!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello. 
I found this article on a rival site and thought of sharing it with you:

Here's some good news for all Krishna-Pratigya fans! 

The Krishna (Arhaan Behll) and Pratigya (Pooja Gor) Jodi from Star Plus' Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya was one of the epic couples on Indian television, still sorely missed by the audiences. But fret not! As the duo met up recently, after almost two years. 

When we buzzed Pooja about their meeting, she shared, "Arhaan and I have been good friends and we also stayed in touch after the show went off air. We always wanted to meet but because of our work schedule, we could not. Two days back, I was in his area so we decided to catch up. We had a lot of fun. It was a real life 'sequel'," smiled the girl. 

Added Arhaan, "We have been meeting each others on sets and parties. But since we both have been busy with our respective careers, we couldn't plan and meet exclusively. Finally we decided to stop blaming each other for not making it and decided to catch up (laughs). It was super fun to have a great time with a friend."

The actress also shared a picture on Instagram. Take a look... 

Well, friendships are for life. Isn't it? 
Edited by awida - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS sharing the article Itidal🤗

How are you?

Loved the article.  I've seen the pictures before but never get tired of seeing it.  Miss Arja and Kriya, hope to see them in a show soon.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

TFS sharing the article Itidal🤗

How are you?

Loved the article.  I've seen the pictures before but never get tired of seeing it.  Miss Arja and Kriya, hope to see them in a show soon.

I am fine Rekha . Thanks 😃

I heared that Pooja is doing a new show about doctors. Don't you think Arhaan will look gr8 as a doctor too?.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: awida

I am fine Rekha . Thanks 😃

I heared that Pooja is doing a new show about doctors. Don't you think Arhaan will look gr8 as a doctor too?.

Yeah I heard that too, AB would be fabulous playing a doctor and if he was opposite her it would be great.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Yeah I heard that too, AB would be fabulous playing a doctor and if he was opposite her it would be great.

thank u awida for sharing..and i too think AB will be dashing doctor ...his patents wants him to be a doctor in real life..so their wish will also be fulfilled..haha..and pooja is so lucky she is working with amol palekar ..he is very senior and theater actor.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

thank u awida for sharing..and i too think AB will be dashing doctor ...his patents wants him to be a doctor in real life..so their wish will also be fulfilled..haha..and pooja is so lucky she is working with amol palekar ..he is very senior and theater actor.

Hi Renu. 🤗

In fact this will be a dream comes true if Arhaan is in this new show. 😃

I love Amol's movies..he was hilarios his comic timing is perfect.

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi awida...🤗 bt arhaan is nt in the new show of pooja :( i think new actor hai the name is sahil ...bt may be in near future AB will return with bang.Edited by Renu111 - 8 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cute Pic ArJa❤️
TFS!