Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ishruhi

anu said this news after april and we can wish her only on today na??atleast nos do match here!!!

Ohh yes

Happy four digit mystery number day nisha πŸ₯³
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"You should ask him to mind his own business"

"The possessive husband told his wife now you belong to me" 🀣

Ayyo Appa n dude's face offπŸ˜”.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

I loved loved loved the update!!!

Every word that appa his body language brilliant written...nisha hats off to your observation skills

Appa felt adorable  yet again...his nervousness shows up in how much he gets angry how much he shouts...he has to talk his worst fears out to make his doubt go away...its so naturally written 
He loves his daughter doesn't trust a man she married three months ago...just when he was giving a shot at getting a hang if this man he went ahead and destroyed the faint good feeling he had for him too...!!
A possessive and concerned father is going through the obvious trauma of not getting to see his daughter for years...understandable and relatable

Dude's possesivnes was worth a watch...the fear that she might come into her dad's words and let him go...he knows she hates his idea...all he doesn't want is her desision to stay back strengthen

Amazing 
II the two men love you to bits 

It will be interesting to see what appa has to say when dude pays a visit to get his loving patni

It will bigger war tan that of plassy I guess
Let's see if dude speaks up 
If not we get his mind speaking and it will be superb

He will clench his jaws and as a bonus flare his nostrils...aur agar too much ho GAYA then...enough II, enough amma and ENOUGH APPA!!!!!! Ha ha ahaha aha ha ha aha.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all his DII visits from the very beginning are fun to read!!!its like he is in a fight with the entire house and then to its members so that he can take her away with him!!!! πŸ‘
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

He will clench his jaws and as a bonus flare his nostrils...aur agar too much ho GAYA then...enough II, enough amma and ENOUGH APPA!!!!!! Ha ha ahaha aha ha ha aha.

Mr.iyer!! 
That's all he will say
Nod a little maybe 
And take his leave with wife in tow πŸ˜†
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haan yes shrutiji!!!appa needs an "enough appa" from someone!!!

he is not playing safe now!!
nividances thumbnail
"Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life." - Ziad K. Abdelnour
II, please don't jump the gun and make a hasty decision like the dude did. Remember the time you two spent in Paris and just think of how much you hate it when he is apart from you for even a few days. Take a moment to recall how willing you were to stay in Paris with him just so you didn't have to come back to India alone. Give Paris a chance II, please. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Mr.iyer!!
That's all he will say
Nod a little maybe
And take his leave with wife in towπŸ˜†

Ssh Ssh
Enough Sir
Enough
nividances thumbnail