Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nividances

Happy 06/04 Nisha! 😃 I wanted to wish you first thing this morning but I didn't get a free moment until now. 

Can someone please tell me why this day is important for Nisha? And it's not 6th here yet. That's tomorrow. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.PsychoTech

what id speciality for this day

no idea.anu said this might hold some special day of hers like b'day of hers or children's or wedding anniversary or something like that.but she is not disclosing anything. ..and we took a liberty to wish her hoping she will not get angry!!!!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

I think its 06/04 and today is 04/06

In the US we write the month first then the date. Not sure which convention Nisha likes to use. ðŸ˜›
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Can someone please tell me why this day is important for Nisha? And it's not 6th here yet. That's tomorrow. 

No idea Shruthi, we are all just taking a wild guess here. 06/04 is today...June 4th. ðŸ˜Š
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

I think its 06/04 and today is 04/06

anu said this news after april and we can wish her only on today na??atleast nos do match here!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shucks imagine me...was at work all day and imagined today to be 5th. Therefore thought Abhi to 5th hi hai, yeh log 4th june kyun keh rahe hain...then I thought shayad 06/06 important hai...UFFF..old age.
nividances thumbnail
The biggest problem that everyone has is at the forefront right now...communication! It seems as though no one is willing to listen to understand, rather they all seem to be listening just to reply and state the preformed thoughts and opinions that they have already cultivated.
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

In the US we write the month first then the date. Not sure which convention Nisha likes to use.😛

for this reason alone,i love US people today!!!i thought we were wishing her for a happy day that happened on april!!
nividances thumbnail

Shucks imagine me...was at work all day and imagined today to be 5th. Therefore thought Abhi to 5th hi hai, yeh log 4th june kyun keh rahe hain...then I thought shayad 06/06 important hai...UFFF..old age.

Hota hai...it happens to all of us. ðŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved loved loved the update!!!
Every word that appa his body language brilliant written...nisha hats off to your observation skills

Appa felt adorable  yet again...his nervousness shows up in how much he gets angry how much he shouts...he has to talk his worst fears out to make his doubt go away...its so naturally written 
He loves his daughter doesn't trust a man she married three months ago...just when he was giving a shot at getting a hang if this man he went ahead and destroyed the faint good feeling he had for him too...!!
A possessive and concerned father is going through the obvious trauma of not getting to see his daughter for years...understandable and relatable

Dude's possesivnes was worth a watch...the fear that she might come into her dad's words and let him go...he knows she hates his idea...all he doesn't want is her desision to stay back strengthen

Amazing 
II the two men love you to bits 

It will be interesting to see what appa has to say when dude pays a visit to get his loving patni

It will bigger war tan that of plassy I guess
Let's see if dude speaks up 
If not we get his mind speaking and it will be superb