Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Appa & "Business"😛
 She turned around not expecting Appa to have heard her breakdown

Appa stood shocked and devastated. He repeatedly folded his veshti half way, over his knees and released it when he was angry. She recollected him doing that from when he would fight with his brothers over caring for Periappa.

"I KNEW this was going to happen the day she strongly fought to marry him" Appa was overcome with emotion

He was a tall man, almost 5'11" but heavy too, if he shouted he became breathless.
This was one such occasion

"Nurse irukkan pakkathu room la maanatha kappal etharela?" (Nurse is in the next room are u letting the family dignity take flight?) Amma asked disgusted

"Nambathu kozhandai di ival" Appa was pained "She is our baby"

"I KNOW" Amma said frustrated

"Orediya Pidivadam pidiche nee, naan vendaam nu epidi ellam mudiyumo solli paathen, yezha pechu ambalam yeradu solluva, correct aa irukku"

(U WERE SO ADAMANT, I told u a 100 times, hes not a good fit for u, gareeb ki koi sunta hi nahi, its true)
II sat on the edge of her parents' four poster cherry wood bed, head  bent

"U were sure, you didn't want to marry Sree because u wanted to live in Delhi, idukku avanaye pannindu irukalam (u could have rather married him only)

"She has her career here how can she go?' Amma asked

"Not that its stopping HIM" he sniggered

"Moonu maasam kooda agalai vittutu poranakkum? (its not even three months, hes abandoning her?)Beysh Beysh, kili madiri nambathu kozhandai, pakka rajathi madiri, pramadama paadindu, excellent career ( she is as beautiful as a swan, she sings like a nightingale)

Amma turned and nodded whole heartedly approving of every word Appa said

"Nambathu kozhandai di ival"(she is the baby of the house)

"Neenga ipdi kathinde irundelna think kooda panna mudiyale" Amma shouted (If u keep screaming I cant think)

"How can he think he can do this to my child?" Appa broke down

He sat, and leaned on the pillow, wiping his eyes, setting his glasses on the bed

"I better go" II said

"Enge porey nee?" Appa demanded
"I am going to Samyukta's"

"Onnum vendaam" Appa ordered

"Do u want her to listen to your ominous prediction?" Amma eye signaled Appa to quit it

"Avan vayalaye sonnaan di avan (He admitted openly)he has had MORE THAN FIVE ..." Appa mumbled (relationships?)

Amma squirmed, shutting both Godrejs, slamming, more like... pushing the door up with her knee as the old door wouldn't shut otherwise

"Idu Inga velai veedu nu irukka poradu avan" Appa stopped (Poor thing she will run between office and home, and he will...) "Ruji kanda poonai di avan" (angry) (Hes a cat that got the cream in his teen years)

II got off the bed

"Yedo Appa business pidikkale solran, adoda pochu paatha" (He doesn't care for Dad's line of work, that's it, everything else is so so I am reconciling myself") "All this had to happen

"Pesavum maatan" Amma whispered (doesn't talk much)

"Namba kozhandai veguli... paaka cinema star madiri irukkan valaichu pottutan, (our child is innocent, he looks like a movie star, he did the magic)

II picked up her ironed clothes that Amma had set on the top of the chest of drawer and proceeded to go to her room

"It is wrong" Amma hissed "Moonu masathula ipdi othan pannuvana... chinna vayasu, epdi iruppo aval? (how can he leave her in 3 months, she is young how will she bear the physical separation?")

"Inge dino nee kozhandai, kozhandai, nu gudikare, avan neeyum vendam onnum vendaam ennoda sandoshatha vera engeyavadu vechikaren nu kalambittan (here u are begging her for a child everyday, he on the other hand said, I don't want kids or anything just leave me alone I will go look for variety" Appa rode on Amma's despair

"Over a day he doesn't allow her to be here" Amma realized, aloud

"Thorathinde vanduduvaan, yedo aval avanoda aasti madiri" (he will stalk her like she belongs to him) Appa unwittingly admitted how R&B obsessed over his darling daughter

"Amma smiled weakly  "Avalum, avan vandachu na porum, yengey nu kathindu iruppo, Amma na kelambaren, Amma I want to go, Amma hes waiting, Amma I don't want dinner. (when he comes over she packs her bags and just swiftly leaves)

"Namba avanukku manushaloda sethi ille, avaloda maatram pesuvan (he doesn't consider us worthy, he only likes to talk with HER)

They secretly derived satisfaction from the fact that he might actually want her as much as she does
"Kozhandai valai kooda remove pannale" (she hasn't even shed her choora yet) Appa complained accusingly

"She was telling me she wanted to go to Malviya nagar and get a whole new set" Amma chuckled

II stacked her clothes in her Godrej and stared out the window, kneeling on the divan

Her phone buzzed on the chest of drawer

"Where is my ipad" he texted

"On the coffee table, in the lounge" she said plainly "I think"

"II" he reached

"Vendaam" she responded bristling... (no)

She implied the following:

CAJOLE ME, COAX ME, ENTICE ME, SWEET TALK ME, PERSUADE ME

"I am calling" he texted knowingly
Her phone rang, she quickly turned the volume down

"Not now" she argued over text

"Why not?" he texted

He called again

She answered

"I am PMSing she said

"I know" he said gruffly

"I have complete immunity from my words & actions" she said

"Bring it on then" he said passionately

"Do u want to start packing is that why u need ur ipad?" she asked

"There we go" he hissed

"Appa thinks u are leaving me" she said

A lengthy pause

"U should ask him to mind his own business" he said bitingly

"I am coming over  RIGHT NOW and taking you to Mihir's" he said blistering, hanging up,

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😊 Thank you Hsp.Canada...unlike the melodramatic twists and turns of Indian Soap, the So Sy is refreshing to read and relish...the forum has forged new bonds...offered refreshing perspectives...space to interact and place requests before our lovely Nisha...If her forum name indicates(604) something significant in her life...congratulations Nisha Hugs to you ...Happy to have stumbled upon So Sy
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's one of those situations where both are rightfully entitled to think what they do...it's as if they are on two parallel roads both going in one direction but their paths don't seem to merge. 
nividances thumbnail
Happy 06/04 Nisha! 😃 I wanted to wish you first thing this morning but I didn't get a free moment until now. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😊Amma and Appa fretting ...Moham 30 naal ...Aasai 60 Naal they say...II and R&B understand each other so so well...she in her monologue has admitted she can't think of life without him for a minute...he sheds his inhibitions and his vulnerable side is visible to her...she frets if his meal is delayed...he possessive and waiting for her to stake a claim openly that he is hers...he very clear she belongs to him only...Amma aware of the effect he has on her...Appa wishfully hoping he turns out the way he has imagined him to be...how he acts as if she was the only Aasthi that mattered to him now...He is now ready to lock horns with Appa now to stake territorial claim...She has surrendered herself to him willingly months ago...await the next updated with baited breath to watch the thandava ... possessive lover rescue his love from her tormentor i.e Appa...chains ...her affection...her insecurities and fears...will make him aggressive at poker...win the prize money she has set...he and her will wait the midway mark(of notice period) we will see the Lasya of Shivashakthi:) This will become my favourite thread to reread and relish i am sure:)
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wishing you happy 06/04!!!!
🤗 🥳
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But II likes her Paris home more na.
She loved everything there.

But now she has to make real choice.She can't even stand a one week seperation for him.

she will be broken completely not finding him by her,
Waiting for it
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishruhi

wishing you happy 06/04!!!!
🤗 🥳

what id speciality for this day
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail