Software Symphony 26 Free on 1 - Page 84

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OH yes Nisha Happy special day!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally got to the thread today just now...

oh oh PAris calling all i want to say yeh toh hona hi tha .. this was obvious, what would he do now in Delhi..thats why i kept hoping he wouldnt sell the stocks 😭

Appa was sooo true to his character literally every fear of his came true 😭

i honestly dont know what is going to happen next ...but all my fav people are sad 😭😭😭
kab theekh hoga...

when you find no direct solution the only thing you do is pray and do homam so i think thats the only solution ..

And No i am going to fight with Nivi 😉 why should she go to Paris...he knows right she loves Delhi..this is so not fair...that was the only condition she put on her parents after the sree debacle ..

what a mess 😭😭kya hoga sabka ...

Nisha i was the first to suspect something on 0604 looong back i asked you now u have to tell us.. whatever it it is

happy 0604🥳🤗
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I have question to all our SoSY married ladies.
I know all of you have gone through this.

How much parents should intervene kids lives after their marriage?

They should not... QED...unless there is fear for their child's life 😊
nividances thumbnail
One more...dude needs the French air at this moment more than ever before for this very reason I guess.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I have question to all our SoSY married ladies.
I know all of you have gone through this.

How much parents should intervene kids lives after their marriage?

I can tell you this much - what we see as interference as kids we see as protection when our turn comes to be parents!

But then I think most parents know that children have to go through their own journey. Heart breaks and falls are part of it. BUT it never is easy being unselfish..whether you are a parent or a child!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Finally got to the thread today just now...

oh oh PAris calling all i want to say yeh toh hona hi tha .. this was obvious, what would he do now in Delhi..thats why i kept hoping he wouldnt sell the stocks 😭

Appa was sooo true to his character literally every fear of his came true 😭

i honestly dont know what is going to happen next ...but all my fav people are sad 😭😭😭
kab theekh hoga...

when you find no direct solution the only thing you do is pray and do homam so i think thats the only solution ..

And No i am going to fight with Nivi 😉 why should she go to Paris...he knows right she loves Delhi..this is so not fair...that was the only condition she put on her parents after the sree debacle ..

what a mess 😭😭kya hoga sabka ...

Nisha i was the first to suspect something on 0604 looong back i asked you now u have to tell us.. whatever it it is

happy 0604🥳🤗

But he loves Paris Anu. 😉
For II to fight for this decision of his I can understand, but Appa? Voh toh bhej rahe the na apni baby ko San Fran? Ab kyun itna halla machana? 😕
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hear its a spl day for Nisha... Hai kya? Hai toh congrats n happy 4th... Nahi toh meri wishes sambhal ke rakhna for when its ur spl occassion... 😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
'love is a verb'-thanks asmaji for sharing this!!! 👏
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

"Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life." - Ziad K. Abdelnour

II, please don't jump the gun and make a hasty decision like the dude did. Remember the time you two spent in Paris and just think of how much you hate it when he is apart from you for even a few days. Take a moment to recall how willing you were to stay in Paris with him just so you didn't have to come back to India alone. Give Paris a chance II, please. 

Loved you quote Nivi!.

Wonder what she's going to pick the good thing is that they don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Nisha has us craving for more as always!
nividances thumbnail
🤣 🤣