Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Free

The second day agenda was 

1 Explanation of Policy on additions to reserves and dividends
   2 Explanation of the implementation of remuneration policy
   3 Ballot to  vote on Mercedes Dealership plan
   4 Ballot to approach financiers/bankers to fund Excelsior Automobiles expansion plans in Jharkhand and Bihar
   5 Extraordinary Resolution: Changes in the supervisory board and in the executive board
   6 Resolution on Savita Bhalla's shares
   7 Resolution on composition of new Supervisory Board

The Company Secretary a portly man in his 60s stood up and read in broken but firm English

"Resolved that Raman Bhalla, who was appointed Additional Director of Excelsior Automobiles on
May 17th 2004 and who holds office until the date of the Annual General Meeting, May 28th 2015,
pursuant to Section 260 of the Companies Act, 1956 and Article 28 of the Articles of Association of Excelsior Automobiles,
and in respect of whom the Company has received a notice from the said Director under Section 257 of the Companies Act, 1956,
absolving his candidature, be and is here onwards discharged as a Director of the Company. The 10% shares owned by Mr. Raman Bhalla to be repurchased by Chairman & Managing Director Mr. Ranjan K Bhalla, at a price determined by the Board, approved by the Bankers

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr Ranjan K Bhalla CMD of the Company be and is hereby
authorized to do all such acts, deeds and things relating thereto including digitally sign and arrange
to filling e-form to affect such a change with Registrar of Companies NCT of Delhi & Haryana.

The company Secretary went around collecting "Yay" and Nay" votes for the motion

Tan barely raised his hand with a "Yay"
R&B raised his with a "Yay" for Manny (he held her Proxy)

Chachu raised a "Yay" sullenly

Ranjan was the last to ratify, for himself and Savita Bhalla, he cleared his throat multiple times, yet unable to bring out  the sound of "Yay"😭

Tan lowered his gaze, Chachu looked at him piercingly as if saying  "I OFFERED TO BUY IT THIS MORNING"
R&B felt an unexplainable emotion, the biggest most formal, visible symbol of his relationship which tethered
him to the man who brought him into this world will be severed ceremonially with that one word😭

"Yay" Ranjan nodded inaudibly.. his voice choked.. shaking briefly, his tongue darting out to sweep his upper lip and then
press it under the lower lip tightly, as warm color rushed to his face at the same speed his tear ducts filled😭

Jeene Ke Liye Sochaa Hi Nahi Dard Sambhaalane Honge
Jeene Ke Liye Sochaa Hi Nahi Dard Sambhaalane Honge
Muskuraaye To, Muskuraane Ke Karz Utarne Honge
Muskuraauun Kabhii To Lagataa Hai Jaise Honthon Pe Karz Rakhaa Hai

Who knew, to be alive would mean to endure such pain
Every smile seems to extract its dues
For with every smile I feel the pressure of the debt

aaj agar bhar aai hain boondein baras jayengi
Today, if my eyes fill with tears, then they must be shed

kal kya pata kis ke liye aankhen taras jayengi
For who knows whom these eyes will wait for... tomorrow...

jaane kahan gum hua kahan kho gaya
Who knows where I lost...

ek aansoo chhupa ke rakha tha
The one tear I had kept hidden...

zindagi tere gham ne hume rishte naye samjhaye
Life!!! your sorrows seem have taught me new meaning

dhoop mein mile jo bhi mile pyar ke thande saaye...
Whomever you shall meet in the sunlight, may you  feel the cool shade of love...😭

It felt like the room mourned the separation.😭

The level headed bankers, the stiff Accountants,
the glib lawyers, the employee Directors and the assitants and officer taking minutes,
the Company Secretary, the otherwise smooth talking hustler of a man, Chachu, the mature sensible son in law, Tanmay Batra.

The visionary, the man with tremendous intellectual humility and passion, that happened to have led the company with his heart and his mind, built the company ground up
expert in risk awareness, sat motionless with his head bowed, he had taken yet another risk today, by letting go..

Not one had  any comment. They sat motionless. The last time it was this way was the emergency convening of the AGM after Savita's passing

Raman Bhalla sat across from Ranjan... and was finally free😭😲

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think I have cried so much for any chapter. This one made me bawl
I hope it will be up to your expectations

What a start to 26
nividances thumbnail
I have no words. I have cried while reading chapters past, but this was just a completely different set of emotions and reactions from my end.
----------------

Trying my hand at the index.😊

Software Symphonies Index (Links to previous threads can be found here)

Thread 26 Index

Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
After reading this chapter a few times, only one line comes to mind, from one of my all-time favorites To Kill A Mockingbird.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

You did just this Nisha. You made us climb into the skin of every single person in that conference room. I sincerely have no words.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congracts for new thread buddy.
Chachu din't get them.
NOW RnB is not bound by anything except his will.

Edited by Mr.PsychoTech - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aiyoo...so sad.  At least Robber gang didn't get the shares...😭

In a way, this is a good thing though Nisha.  R&B is free of the shares-Ranjan doesn't have anything to manipulate him with anymore.  So if R&B chooses to stay or leave or cut off or continue to have some sort of relationship with Ranjan-it is not under duress of having the shares.  😕

I am relieved that Ranjan bought it--he is being mature and letting go.  If R&B really moves beyond his anger towards Ranjan-there is a prayer for restarting their relationship😭

Congrats on the 26th!!!!👏
Edited by kalviswes - 8 years ago
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No words will bring justice to describr this chapter
no words 😭
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
congratz to all of us for reaching 26!!!have to read this new update...and saw nishas post about she cried...what is awaiting for us?????
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on 26th Thread Nisha, I ain't capable enough to review Free..This is my all time favourite song. Cry on hearing it everytime.