Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a really illuminating and conflicting thread for me because I have always liked Abhishek offscreen and loved HR onscreen lol.
But people are delusional if they compare Abhi to HR. HR was a phenomenon in India with his KNPH and Koi Mil Gaya. I remember how every single person in our school was talking about HR during his KNPH days. His personal life, injuries and bad script sense kept him from attaining the status of Khans but nonetheless, with practically zero PR even now, HR did amazingly well. 
I like how secure and sweet Abhishek appears but he shouldn't even be compared to HR. 
Yes one thing that's again makes me mad is that why HR doesn't hire a PR ? He seems to be disinterested in divulging into unnecessary controversies too and obviously being one of the superstars that too without a good PR and staying relevant isn't an easy job either.
HR still is the face of many big brands and that's solely because whatever he had achieved unlike Abhi who bagged endorsements also due to papa's recommendations.
HR could be on par with the khans had he not taken long breaks but alas he still is the biggest after them and also after being a decade younger to them , he certainly maintains a low key unlike khans but that doesn't mean whoever comes and delivers a hit has surpassed HR .

Even Some of his films like JA, BB and krrishhh series worked only because he did those films, as I'm unsure that would the khans be able to carry those films, may be AAmir could but Aamir also proved that he is no HR when dhoom is concerned .
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonal99

The flop throne has no heirs

ALL actors have had their turn to sit on the flop throne.

It is just one chair out of the many chairs that one gets to sit on in life.

Having a positive attitude in life and plodding along is all that matters. And he looks like a very together individual despite all his flops; that is what matters. That is quite an achievement in Bollywood.

Flop throne exists. Abhishek has it occupied. 😆

He has no positive attitude. Please read more about him, how he makes people apologise to him, how careless, lazy and unprofessional he is.

He is "together" because of family pushing him, all around. Even that is not his achievement. But something that family did for him.

He is not among all actors who have their phases.

I do not think we will see a phenomenon like him anytime soon. In nepotism also, he is worse than any other star kid.

Still being pushed around in a pram!
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like him. He's really good at comedy. 

Originally posted by: atominis

Flop throne exists. Abhishek has it occupied. 😆

He has no positive attitude. Please read more about him, how he makes people apologise to him, how careless, lazy and unprofessional he is.

He is "together" because of family pushing him, all around. Even that is not his achievement. But something that family did for him.

He is not among all actors who have their phases.

I do not think we will see a phenomenon like him anytime soon. In nepotism also, he is worse than any other star kid.

Still being pushed around in a pram!

he seems to be like SRK now, but at least SRK lives upto the superstar he is, Abhi pretends to be the most humble and genuine guy offscreen in front o media but is equally obnoxious and spoilt like a kareena or even a sonam.

he is a vivid example of talent matters and not just stars and backing up, this makes me say may be Arjun Kapoor is still better than him, at least Arjun scored with his debut 
laly thumbnail
Another disaster for abhi baby... he should just give up and work on his Football thingy.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abhishek was always grossly overrated. I frankly find it insulting to compare Hrithik with him. Hrithik became a superstar with his very first film, had the entire country's girls swooning over him and then followed it up with critically-acclaimed performances in commercial flops like Fiza and Mission Kashmir.

...whereas AB Jr had ________ (kindly fill number, I couldn't keep count) back-to-back flops before bagging Yuva, and his performances were nothing to write him about. Would any ordinary newcomer have been offered a Mani Ratnam film after so many flops? Ha!

As for Aishwarya, it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out that she married him only for his surname.