Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
if Abhishek doesn't work hard Arjun K will steal the throne

Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago
I remember this movie where AB JR was running a race and he stopped to help some injured person go to the hospital . So poorly acted . 😆😆
Abhishek has been marginalized to 2nd leads . Well he did play in the NBA all star celebrity game . So I guess celebrity is a loose term now 😆😆
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

if Abhishek doesn't work hard Arjun K will steal the throne. 

Edited by Emmjay - 9 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

you quoted me before I could edit it to throne 😭
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

you quoted me before I could edit it to throne 😭

Your secret is safe now 😉
atominis thumbnail
@harshu.sundas

I was not on social media either. But news itself was enough to see what was going on.

Rakesh Roshan only made a film. Bachchans have employed multipronged strategies to prop up Abhishek.

He was not getting ads. So dad, who was at peak post KBC, got him signed up for a car brand, as a package deal. Now he did cooker ad as package deal with wife.

Those RGV films were also package deal.
They promote brands endorsed by Abhishek in KBC. Especially Idea.

Colors was a newly launched channel and needed star faces. So when AB signed Bigg Boss he got them to start a mini series Bingo Night for beta also. They needed star power so they agreed.

Government, media, business houses, they have links everywhere and milk them for Abhishek.

Mummy is Samajwadi Party MP and dad is local icon so get UP government to give its highest award to Abhishek!

Guru was hyped too much. They deliberately announced marriage during its release for publicity. Then bombarded every news channel claiming it was Abhishek's Zanjeer moment. They got media to claim Abhishek had arrived just as Amitabh had post flops and married Jaya also.

😆

Now they blame comparison with dad. Though they did it themselves all the time.

And still do. AB sr claims even he never gave such a big hit. Forgets there's difference in adjusted collection and his son is just supporting face while he used to be lead.

It is shameful how they celebrate Abhishek but do not name Aamir, SRK or Ajay when films succeed. Hrithik is of course anathema to them when it comes to Abhishek!

Nothing great if Abhishek did 2 good comedy acts. Shreyas was also liked in OSO and Golmaal. Big deal!

It is surprising how Abhishek's trash is ignored and quality is discussed. Forgot Naach, Run, Dhai akshar Prem ke, Game, Players, Drona, Tera jadoo chal gaya, Shararat, Dum maaro dum and lot of other shit?

It is amusing that it's no big deal if Hrithik was INDEED liked and enjoyed unseen craze without any PR. No big deal if he gave 3 yearly top grossers as SOLO LEAD. Or gave success in genres considered BO poison.

Forgot the fate of other fantasy and superhero films but call Krissh series sureshot BB stuff?

Bash Krissh series but also call it sureshot blockbuster stuff?

Whatever Hrithik is, he has also gone farther. He has given hits outside Filmkraft too. He also won critics choice awards.
And pushing by a Roshan is not same as pushing by a Bachchan. Roshans aren't as powerful as Bachchans!

Bash HR just because he is weak in comedy. But excuse Abhishek for being weak in every genre except 1 or 2? 😆

Kids love HR. Child stars like Avika Gor and Darsheel had named only him as their fav.

Most newbies model themselves after him.

Almost all sections love him. But ignore that. Or diss that to support a failure like Abhishek.

Funny how film made for Abhishek is not relaunching but for Hrithik it is.

And yes, relaunches become biggest hits!

AB Corp also makes films for Bachchans. What is Paa?!

But they do not cast Abhishek as main lead unlike Rakesh does because they KNOW he WILL NOT pull in audience!

Dad has to be promoted to draw audience.

Dad, Rani and item song by Ash pulled in audience for BAB. Dad drew audience for Sarkar. AB won star of the year polls that year!

People didn't go to watch Yuva only for Abhishek. And if Abhishek has a Yuva then what? Vivek has Company. But you don't bother or think he deserved a chance!

Whatever Hrithik is, he is, was and will always be bigger and better than Abhishek ever will be.

Hrithik is the name that challenged Khans seriously at any point.

He is in top 5. He is not as huge as Khans at this point, but he is the only one who ever beat them in past, and he is above others who debuted after him.

I will not discuss Ranbir here because he is not a flat tyre like Abhishek. Itna gaya guzra nahi! Neither have Kapoors stooped to SUCH low levels and multi pronged strategies like Bachchans did in desperation. I hope they never do either because it only makes the actor repulsive in eyes of public.

No excuse serves Abhishek. Sorry.Edited by atominis - 9 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atominis

Hrithik is also a product of nepotism but not to the extent that AB Jr is.

This is why he has hits like Dhoom 2, JA, Agneepath, ZNMD etc also.

What sureshot hits? Superhero films don't work in India. But Krissh series are hit.

I hope you remember how fantasy and superhero genre yielded flops like Ajooba, Bundalbaaz, etc for older stars. And even Ra 1 is no clean hit.

KNPH is nothing as a film. It worked only due to Hrithik and music. It is not like, oh it was always going to be a hit!

That's like saying Oh Aamir always chooses great script so he is hit, no big deal etc.

This is how you belittle success to justify a failed guy and level comparison?

Nepotism is there. But atleast see difference in extent of nepotism!

Hrithik also proved himself fair and square. Unlike some others who didn't.

Exactly! Hrithik was an overnight superstar with Kaho na pyaar hain. Koyla was a big flop and Rakesh roshan is not a bachan or a kapoor.

Hrithik had a blockbuster in 2000 and also in 2001, 2-3 flops in 2002 and in 2003 another blockbuster, so what relaunch are you guys talking about? Rakesh roshan is a director but that doesn't mean that his movies are working because of him and not because of hrithik. Rite now he is known as hrithik's father, there is a big difference in other directors launching and relaunching their sons and Hrithik.

Do u people know how many flops Abhishekh gave? 16 flops before his first hit 'dhoom' and that was also not because of him and it wasn't a solo movie either.

And its funny people are saying, big b didn't launch him. You know, he can just recommend him? Or people just know he is big b's son and that's more than enough. Why do u think J.P. Dutta cast him? Because of his great looks or great acting? No, its because of his NAME

Why do u think he kept getting movies, flop after flop after flop? I've not seen another actor getting so many chances. He is the epitome of nepotism, no one even comes close and he still couldn't make it and that makes me very happy because he is a 3rd class actor. In 15yrs, he has only learned a lil bit of comedy and that's about it. Even if a nobody who has no interest in acting, keeps doing movies after movies, year after year, will improve more than him.

And then he does an OK job in yuva and people go gaga over him, like he has done something incredible and the guy has arrived, when in reality its an average performance and the movie was still a flop 😆 and u people have the nerve to compare him with Hrithik. The guy who became a superstar with his first movie.

He challenged SRK from his first movie itself and won not only best debut actor award but even snatched best actor award from SRK, that says a lot 👏

Abhishekh on the other hand, have to do movies with his dad to get a hit and he was playing 2nd fiddle to his 60+ yr old dad in 'sarkar and sarkar raj' Big B had to do bunty aur bubly for his nalayak son 😆

What has he achieved? Even Vivek is 100 times better as he made it on his own (his dad is suresh oberoi) a nobody, its another thing he ruined it with that video but at least he can act. Abhishekh can't even do that and has zero screen presence.

and u guys have the nerve to compare him with hrithik 🤣
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do u know how many solo hits he has given?

bunty aur babli (even though it is not solo but lets just say it is 😆)

Guru

bluff master (was not a clean hit but lets just say it is 😆)

3 hits in 15yrs, out of 53 movies 👏

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Do u know how many solo hits he has given?

bunty aur babli (even though it is not solo but lets just say it is 😆)

Guru

bluff master (was not a clean hit but lets just say it is 😆)

3 hits in 15yrs, out of 53 movies 👏

I recall once he was questioned about this . He tried to throw shade at his dad and said most of his big hits were multi starters 😆😆 . Even the guy taking his quote had this dumbfounded look on his face like really abhishek trying to throw your dad under the bus 😆😆😆
atominis thumbnail
LOL! Nailed it! 😆

And really shame on him for trying to justify his films by citing dad's example! Beta forgot that barring few initial successes, rest of the films had his dad calling the shots even in multi starrers. He also forgot his dad's solo successes like Zanjeer, Don, Laawaris, Barsaat ki ek raat, Coolie, Mard, Majboor, Shehanshah and others.

Abhishek is a joke in multi starrers also. The one doing item song runs to AB sr, the one playing his wife ditches him to run to main hero. What is he?

Sarkar series are AB sr dominated. He owns them and it is his lines that are remembered by those who watched it.

It is junior's sheer naalayaki that made even his dad shameless enough to beg brands to get him on board too. He never did things in his prime which he has had to do, just due to this useless son.

I think he is even worse than Tusshar because that guy was atleast a topper in academics and handles financial aspects of Balaji empire despite being flop in films. Unlike this Abhishek whose accomplishment is nothing except being Bachchan pota, beta and pati and getting sympathy from relatives' fans!

I want to add about post life of films too.

TV, online and home video circuit are reliable indicators of a film's shelf life, unlike individual preferences stated online.

I request anyone to check and see if Hrithik films are more watched, having better post life or Abhishek's!

Popularity of one Guru or BAB doesn't imply Abhishek films have better post life than HR films!

Never seen such apologist comments for anyone in any field actually. Blame Ash's stars for bad luck, blame father for being "over successful", blame media, audience, rivals, seniors, blame the times itself etc. But excuse this guy. 😲

If same people had watched his "great cinema" as much as they defend him online, then he wouldn't be in such dire straits.

Regarding great guy, I read in this forum itself how Aamir was nice to fans who had come to watch D3 shooting while Abhishek was showing attitude. So called niceness with industry guys has to be there or else he wouldn't even get the favours he gets now. What's the big deal if one comes across nice?