MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

A film on this scale being in news ever since it was announced. Hyped by Samosas who got free trip to Jordan. Such huge money spent but still the end result is abysmal. I hope this means that the audiences have changed and they are looking for content oriented cinema when it comes to not so big stars . An akshay is no longer in the league of khans . Yes , Khans (Srk/Salman) can still guarantee a huge opening irrespective of the film they are doing but for the rest of the industry , it is the content that should pique the interest in the audiences. I am so happy that the change is happening. I was so pissed off when the puky films used to work at the BO. I also hope that after the opening of crew, more producers come forward and make films with women and mount it on a large scale. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It means someone is gonna have a party. Akshay said when someones film flops that other people go and pop bottles smiley36

dos.2020 thumbnail

It won't affect Akki much, But Tiger career seems o be in the dying zone, because he won't afford any more flop after this

Edited by dos.2020 - 22 days ago